~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Congrats to the BFPs!!!! Hugs to everyone got by the witch.

I'm excited to test on Sunday, though AF isnt due until the 17th. No symptoms whatsoever - but can but hope huh?!

Loads of babydust - hope we see tons more BFPs this month!!
xxx

Congratulations for those who finally got their well deserved :bfp:
:hugs: for those who got their monthly visit from :witch:
And for those of us still waiting for an answer, Good Luck!!! :flower:

CD27 9DPO nothing to report but AF like symptoms, not much CM, a little dry and alittle watery by Cervix, could be due to the three margaritas I had at dinner last night with my love, DH....:haha:

Even though it's early, I have been testing with cheapie hpt's for the past few days to help my addiction, and they are obviously :bfn:

Ive not been feeling very positive and not had much in the way of symptoms, was going to test on sunday but caved and did one this morning. :BFN: :(
Guess thats me out for this month :(

Can I join? I'm 6dp today, gonna start testing about 10 dpo I think. I feel really great about this cycle!

Ive not been feeling very positive and not had much in the way of symptoms, was going to test on sunday but caved and did one this morning. :BFN: :(
Guess thats me out for this month :(

Aww babe there is still hope untill the :witch: shows her ugly face! xxxxx

misszoie, you are going a fantastic job! I have just gotten caught up :) will you please add me to the 16th? Thanks so much!

:dust:

Congratulations to all the :bfp:! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months! And :hugs: to everyone the dreaded :witch: got.

hey the witch got me sorry i thought i updated u before now lol congrats to all the bfp's well done :happydance:

Morning girls, could you add me please. AF due around the 23rd xxx

hey im new on this site. my AF due around 23rd 24th too xx

i'm out............................ witch is here

This has been the worst month i've had to deal with to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->