~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

hi,

Please put me up for the 16th please.

A :bfp: to everyone

I'm going to the doctor's today for The Yeast Infection That Would Not Go Away (seriously, it's been nearly 2 weeks...sheesh) so while I'm there I'm going to ask her about my wonky mittelschmerz. She's the one who told me it meant ovulation but if that's true then I shouldn't have had 4 weeks between it and my last period and then only have 5 days go between the end of that period until my next bout--and this bout was particularily painful. I'm going to set up an appointment with the gynocologist and see about getting retested for PCOS. I was tested as teen and nothing showed then but my hormones have consistenly had too many male hormones so I am getting suspicious. I just want to know what I'm up against. And I freakin' want to know where in my cycle I am. I have no clue! This not knowing is affecting my PMA. :cry:

Waitin for answers....*sighs*
:coffee:

Oh dear hun Yeast infections are horrible I hope you get things sorted very soon try to keep ur chin up =) xxx

Thanks!

I've managed to rediscover my PMA so I'm feeling much better. And it turns out my yeast infection isn't bad and the doctor says regular over-the-counter medication should be safe to use even though I'm TTC.

I asked her about my wonky mittelschmerz but she seemed baffled by the idea that ovulation might not happen at the same time. She thought it more likely that I didn't ovulate at all last cycle. Not entirely shocking. So I went for bloodwork to see if I actually am ovulating (it turns out my last hormone test showed my levels were normal...phew...but that was a year ago) and I'm going for an ultrasound to check for cysts on Feb 2. She wasn't going to schedule me for one but then I mentioned my sister had cysts (she doesn't have PCOS, however) and my doctor whipped out the paper and quickly wrote me a reccomendation.

Can you put me down for 4th please.
:dust: to you all

Ive added you - Deb111

Starry Night - im glad you are getting it all sorted out, its good that ur getting a scan to check ur all okay good luck =)

xxxx

Ohhhh! Put me down for the 7th. I'll be testing on my birthday! :D

Ive added you dan-o and happy birthday for the 7th aswell! =D good luck! xxx

it seems like feb is soooo long away.... :( i want it to be the 1st already!! lol

I know lol but it will be here before you know it =P

It would be nice for it to be that lucky lol!
Lets hope all those ladies up there have been going at it like rabbits ay lol xxx

Hi hun can you add me please for the 18th feb x

Could you please add me for the 1st plzzzzzz........thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"