~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

AF arrived this morning with absoloute avengance!!!!!31 days afta MC i am in so much agony :mad: the bleed is like my MC bleed horrible!!sorry TMI onto march thread :( good luck girlirs who are meant to be testing today!!!xxxx:dust:

I am so confused. Now on 19 dpo and still nothing! I have taken a test every day using FMU, and still getting BFN, and still no sign of AF. I thought a had seen a very (very) faint line back on like 13 dpo, but obviously I was just seeing things. If I still don't have an answer by Tuesday I will be making an appt w/ my doctor. I just need to know something either way. This is making me crazy! I have been monitoring my cycle closely for 6 months now and have not missed a period. They range from 39-41 days, but never this long. :(

AF arrived this morning with absoloute avengance!!!!!31 days afta MC i am in so much agony :mad: the bleed is like my MC bleed horrible!!sorry TMI onto march thread :( good luck girlirs who are meant to be testing today!!!xxxx:dust:

Ah sorry hunni, i had my fingers crossed for u!! :(
fingers crossed for u next month :) :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Loren, i was sure you were going to be updating with a BFP fingers crossed for your next cycle hunni xxxx

I am out :(

I must have Ov'd late, witch got me this evening :( :(

Any news from you soon2bemummy?

Sorry Cheekybint i was sure that you would be getting you bfp aswell, fingers crossed for your next cycle to xx

im on cd 38, 18dpo and no sign of af yet :happydance: but i dont wanna get too excited.. cuz knowing the cruel witch she'll arrvive tonight
but too nervous to test......... someone slap me

Can we slap you with a FRER until you take it? :rofl:

thanx soon to be mummy and zoie!!!! now AF is here i have everything crossed for all of you to get ur BFPS in march if you havent had them today alredy.gd luck hopefully we will all be in the 1st tri very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i'm uncrossing my legs asoon as that :witch: goes away haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust: :hugs:

i agree with firedancer!!!!!take a test u crazy lady!!!!ad av bin peeing frm day 1 ahaha xxxxxxx

im on cd 38, 18dpo and no sign of af yet :happydance: but i dont wanna get too excited.. cuz knowing the cruel witch she'll arrvive tonight
but too nervous to test......... someone slap me

Wishing you lots of luck!!! I am 10/11 days late now and no af but not really many symptoms either apart from some minor bb twinges, and last week twinges in tummy. might be in my head.:shrug: Going to drs on thursday!
Good luck to you!:happydance:

Ah no CHEEKY BINT.... :( so sorry!!!
im still waiting,,,,, just rang the doctors, im going in on thursday afternoon!! unless the witch gets me before!! but still no signs of her!!??!
Another BFN this morning!!! but stocked up on poundland tests yesterday!! :)

xxxxxx

So sorry to read that MrsCrabsticke :( I really really hope you get a sticky one soon x x

I got my BFP Thursday! I just forgot to have you update me! Yay! Let's hope this baby sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->