~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Take me off the list, please. AF came this evening so I am out again.

ack... just got af today... can you change my date to the 19th of feb? thanks :)

I'm predicting af will be due around the end of Feb but I have long irregular cycles. Can you put me down for 28th just now, and I will let you know if that has to be changed depending on when I ovulate?

Can you add me for valentines day!!!
Thanks

Hi all

can you add me to the 13th, unlucky for some! It's my bday that day too so bring on the BFP!:happydance:

I'm predicting af will be due around the end of Feb but I have long irregular cycles. Can you put me down for 28th just now, and I will let you know if that has to be changed depending on when I ovulate?

Ug! I hate irregular cycles! LOL Not only do I symptom spot for BFPs but for ovulation as well!:blush: Side cramps, spotting, pelvic discomfort, slight naseau and the proper cm and I'm pulling my hubby to bed! I think OPKs are ridicuously expensive so I haven't used them yet and in a few weeks I'm getting scanned to see if I am, in fact, ovulating at all. I have 40 to 45 day cycles since coming off the pill so I'm FINALLY nearing my expected o time. But I haven't been tracking cycles long enough to be able to pin down a pattern--or lack thereof.

What makes it trickier is I had spotting a week after my last period. Then a week ago I had one day of EWCM. Then exactly a week after that I had some red spots while in the washroom. But I have hemmaroids and have been fooled by that in the past--the timing just stinks because it makes me think it's implantation. And even if I happily am on my way to a BFP (doubt it) that would mean I have a 30 day cycle this time around.

So in short, I have NO CLUE when to test. :haha: My scan/ultrasound is on the 2nd. I will get some insights then, at least.

Well i O'ed yesterday and DTD 3 nights in a row including last night so really hope I'm in for a good chance! :happydance: Bring on the TWW :winkwink:

xxxx:dust: everyone

oouh good luck caro103 do you want me to add you for the 4th? x

Hi all! Add me to Feb 17. Thats when cycle is due and not testing one day sooner. I managed to do it last month and didnt waste any tests, LOL! Good luck all and baby dust!

Can you put me down for the 17th please. Thanks.

oouh good luck caro103 do you want me to add you for the 4th? x

Na leave it for the 5th please, I may well crack sooner if AF doesn't show but we will see if I can hold out! Good luck Miss Zoie!! xx

StarryNight - hope you get some good news from the docs in a few weeks time.

MissxZoie, sorry to be a pain, but would you be able to change me from the 11th to the 7th? I think that would be more accurate! Thanks.

Hi there, can you add me to test on the 4th? It is my birthday on the 18th so would so love to celebrate it early with a BFP! I have been following hubbies regime this month which is :sex: every day since AF stopped. I had EWCM yesterday so made sure it was covered! :rofl:
Feel positive this month so really hope it will be my time!
:dust: to you all girlies! Xxx

good luck ladies :dust: :dust: im already getting af cramps :( anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->