• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hie

Please include me, im testing on the 6th Feb.

hey huns i did post yesterday but maybe it got missed :blush: could u add me for 6th huns thats day after af is due as i do not test b4 that :)

Hi please put me down for the 21st of Feb....(my fella's birthday) how good would a :bfp: be.........

hummmmm im 4-5 dpo today.... supposed to get af on the 4th put me down for the 4th( my OH bday) same date i found out last year but had a m/c =( kmfxx for a BFP this time! thank u!

hey huns i did post yesterday but maybe it got missed :blush: could u add me for 6th huns thats day after af is due as i do not test b4 that :)

Sorry hun i must have missed you sorry! =)

Ive added everyone Good luck! xxxxx

Hey girlies brand new to this. Need a little help. Will give a little history first will make things easier to understand. Well i had 2 mcs when i was 17 then another 2 last year so went on implanon. Af was regular as always but got a few side effects from it. Got it removed start of month as me and the chap wanted to ttc and af arrived same day so was all looking good. I have always been very fertile (clearly as haven't actually ttc before) and for a week now i have had lots of symptoms. Could just be getting hopes up so need advice please? Have been sleeping lots, weeing LOADS, bbs are sore and growing and weight piling on (not bad thing as am skinny) and so so so weepy. All the same things as last time. Mum pointed out to me today that have put weight on since last time i seen her (a week ago) am i crazy or could this be good? Am also terrified after losing so many when i am only 21. Can i get you guys opinion, advice or general comments please? Also one last thing lol was gona test on the 8th :) much love x x
:nope::shrug:

Wantabean, yes that could be good, do you know when your next period should be due? x

Yeah it should be about 4th feb. Just not entirely sure but hoping body is back to normal after having that silly thing in my arm. Had ov cramping about the 16th and poor other half is shattered now lol fingers crossed for everyone. This page is such a brilliant idea. I am sure if i tried to talk to friends about this kinda stuff they would cart me off in straight jacket lol :wacko:

Hi can you put me down for the 7th please.

Thank you :dance:

Hi :flower:

can u add me to the 23rd Feb please? It had better be a BFP this time!!!!

:)

Hi!

Please may you put me down for the 24th. Thanks! :dust: to everyone this month!

Wantabean,

your symptoms sound promising! Of course, the best way to tell will be to take a pregnancy test. When is the 4th? Next Wednesday? You'll find out soon!

Good luck! I hope you have a little one in the next 9 months!:baby:

:dust:

Well, girlies. My body has thrown me for yet another loop. The :witch: arrived last night which meant I had a normal person's 28 day cycle! What the??!! LOL But looking back, I'm realizing that I usually do have once-a-month cycles. I just seem to skip periods more frequently then my peers. I'd have a few in a row and then randomly skip two or three.

I'm not actually too, too surprised. I had mittelschmerz spotting & ov pain on the 8th and EWCM on the 14th. And if you count back 14 days I would have ov'd on the 10th or 11th so that makes sense. This is the first time my hubby and I DTD around the right time (we guessed wrongly the past few months). It simply didn't catch this month.

So, going with the assumption my next cycle will be 28 days, I need to change my test date to the 20th. I'm not out for February yet!

Please, oh please, let me have a 28 day cycle![-o<

Throw me down for the 23rd I guess it is now... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->