~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi, I'm new to all this. First time ttc. Can I please be put down for Feb 10th for testing? Thankyou! :)

hi i will be testing on the 2nd fingers crossed, i dont have much hope this month - dont think i ovulated

Can you put me down for the 3rd plz; already ovulated and this is the AF date FF is predicting; I'll prob start testing way before though hehe.

Hey everyone. I will be testing Feb 14th too. We're hoping it's going to be the best valentines day ever! Good luck everyone!!!

Havent been on all day but i have quite a few people to add lol, good luck to everyone! xxxxx

af arrived now which means im still testing in feb.. :wacko: put me down for the 25 of feb please :D hopefully this is gonna be my cycle :D

Can you put me down for testing on 13th please? I am not sure when i'll O yet, so i might have to change it. :)

Okie dokie I'm in for Feb. So put me down for Feb 20. Hubby leaves on the 19th for 4 weeks so that puts me out for March UNLESS we get our BFP on Feb 20!!!

can you please put me down for the 9th? It would be so nice to have that to give hubby for valentines day :)

i'll test on the 21st if i'm late but i'm done TRYING...there is to much hope in trying but i'll stay on here incase three weeks from now i decide it's worth getting my hopes up!

hi - thanks! Feb 7th please...fingers crossed...this is our 9th cycle ttc.

Ive added you all, poppysgirl3 are you done trying after this month?? i really hope you get your BFP this month huni xxxxxxx

:dust: to all of us... come BFP's!!!! Whos gonna have the first?? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"