The 'Three is the Magic Number' Group thread

Hi,
I'm belle, 27 mum of two girls, 19 months and 7. Hoping to TTC eitherdec this year or early next year.
Currently on a healthy eating fitness plan and getting married sept
Nice to meet you all :)
Xx

Hi,
I'm belle, 27 mum of two girls, 19 months and 7. Hoping to TTC eitherdec this year or early next year.
Currently on a healthy eating fitness plan and getting married sept
Nice to meet you all :)
Xx

Hi!

I'm the same age as you and have Children a similar age to yours. I'm WTT after a recent loss. Getting married next April xx

Hi I'm Emma and I have 2 kids one dd who is 6 and 1 ds who is 11 months I to cant stop thinking about a third but I have so many health problems relating to pregnancy mostly with my last do I wana put myself and my family thru it all again wish I could be happy with the two I got but really can't stop thinking about a third why!?! Lol I want a big family coz I love babies and children I think about it day in day out :()

Hey Stacey and Jen! Stacey, I'm like you, one of three and I always thought I'd have three children, to me, this seems a normal family size as it's what I grew up with. My DH is one of two, so he took a bit of convincing to go for another one. He has only really been 100% onboard recently.

I am like, you, I don't feel 'done' yet, I still feel that there is yet to come another member of the family. Some of my friends have two and they feel their family is complete but I don't have that feeling yet, it's so difficult a feeling to explain to someone who doesn't feel that,way - my best mate (and mum of two) thinks I am crazy to go for a third. It's good to come on here and chat to others who feel the same way! Sometimes, especially with two busy boys, I do feel a bit mad that I am going to be adding to the chaos and maybe about changing the dynamic in the family but I do have the deep down feeling that another one will complete my family.

It is just when to start ttc. We are thinking of ttc in August. We want to sell our house and move first but are thinking of possibly push it back to October and go on holiday somewhere abroad in the October holidays. What are your opinions on flying when pregnant? I will be 36 in September and don't want to leave things too late. I do feel blessed to have my two little boys and if we couldn't have another, I suppose I would just have to accept it but I definitely want to try for another wee baby.

Hello Stacey, Jen, and Poppy! I have 2 already also, DDs 6 and 4. I grew up with an older brother and younger sister, so I feel it's only right to have three. And I also don't feel complete yet. My OH grew up with just him and his brother so two is good for him he says ,but lately we have been talking alot more about baby number 3 and have agreed to NTNP. And have 'tried' only one time since we decided a few days ago . I am really struggling with it though because even though we agreed to NTNP, he has made it clear that he doesn't want to "try" every time we DTD. It's just very frustrating for me. How can we compromise on this? Does anyone know?

:shrug::wacko:

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing! I am getting more and more anxious to start TTC. I can't wait to be pregnant again....even with getting sick! :sick: Not much longer now, as I am sure these next few months will fly by!

Addy hope you can survive the wait and that you will get your BFP quickly.

I am feeling quite frustrated - my endo is on holiday and did not send me the referral letter I need before leaving so I have to wait for him to come back. I did find another place that will look at pumps, but it could be a long wait and a lot of long appointments and even then it is not guaranteed that I will be recommended to get a pump or that I will actually get one or that the medical aid will pay for one. On top of that I must decide where to send DH next without frustrating him as his test results came back with problems but the doctor who did them will not go further.

Sometimes I do wonder if it is all too much effort - and yet I know even if I was not doing this to have a third child it should be done as it will lead to both me and DH being more healthy - the thought of another child actually makes it easier to get done as it seems there will be some reward for all this work.

YAY!! Other crazy mommies like me :haha:

Im Ashton, Im a stay at home mom in America. I am 26 years old and married to a man who serves in the US Army. We have two boys a 22 month old Dominic and a 7 month old boy Anthony! We were NTNP for about two months before we came to our senses and decided to WTT for a tad longer! We want to have some more money saved, two vehicles that could carry three car seats, I want to lose 15 more pounds and we want one boy potty trained and both boys sleeping in their own rooms since we co sleep now!

Can I join you ladies?
I'm 23 and have two boys, Lucas who is 3 and Kaiden who is 7months!
I am desperate to start TTC now as I would like a much closer age gap this time. DH keeps going going backwards and forwards on wether he wants another yet or not. Two Months back he was all for it, now Kaiden is teething and sleep is limited so he has given it a big no no for now. Guess all I can do is wait...

Eek after a lot of uumming and aahhing hubby has agreed a DEFINITE Yes!!! Although we had pretty much agreed already, today was the day he absolutely agreed to a date!! Woo hoo!!

:hi: Sailorsgirl! Our los are very close in age :thumbup: Great deal you guys have come to a date!

Oh wow so they are, your youngest is just a day younger than mine!! Xxx

Good luck to everyone TTC soon!

Sailorsgirl, Congrats on the date! The wait is easier when there is a time frame!

Tanikit, hope you get everything sorted out with your doctor. Having another baby will be a huge reward at the end!! :hugs:

Hi Ashton and JessdueJan!! :hi:

DH took me on a surprise date night last night and out of the blue asked me if I wanted to start TTC this month!!! My heart was screaming Yess but I had a think and we hae decided September when we get back from holiday, I was pregnant on our last family holiday abroad and missed out on waterparks with Lucas so this year I'm wanting to be free to do it all.
Only 2months to go!!!

Great news! Its always nice to have a date in mind especially when its so close!!

We had a date in mind and we were going to wait but that's gone out of the window.

We are due to get married next April but we want another baby more than a big day so we are thinking of going to Gretna Green (in Scotland where people run off to elope, for anyone over the Pond who might not know) with my sister (Chief Bridesmaid) and her OH and DF's Best Man and his partner (who are also TTC)

So baby making it is, although AF still hasn't returned 5 weeks after our loss :nope: xx

Hi Nat, sorry for your loss. AF returned for me around the 5 week mark, so hopefully it is just around the corner for you. I remember waiting, because we wanted to try straight away. Luckily I fell pregnant right away and have a healthy one year old now. Good luck to you:)

Jess, your OH sounds so sweet:) Will be nice for you to really enjoy your holiday with your boys, and be able to look forward to TTC afterwards.

Hi Nat, sorry for your loss. AF returned for me around the 5 week mark, so hopefully it is just around the corner for you. I remember waiting, because we wanted to try straight away. Luckily I fell pregnant right away and have a healthy one year old now. Good luck to you:).

Thanks. I hope she turns up soon or I get a new BFP lol!

They said 4-6 weeks so could be another week yet xx

Jess that is great news and so great to have a date to look forward to - hope you have a good holiday.

Nat sorry about your loss :hugs: Maybe a BFP can make its appearance before AF - that would always be nice.

I now have an appointment with the sister who determines who is a candidate for an insulin pump - early August. I am in the process of moving doctors which could also take til August - it must be done before my appointment and I got my referral letter (it has taken two weeks longer than it should have) but I finally have it. So that is all good.

I am now going to do some research as to what can be done about DH's issues without seeing another doctor as that will probably have to wait til January as the medical aid that side has run out and I don't think we should do nothing.

In the meantime I have finally got some more work which has been stressing me as work has been terribly quiet lately and I am reliant on people calling me to get it. I homeschool my children when not working so that has been keeping me very busy too.

Do you think it could be left over HCG?? I know I had positive tests for quite a while after my m/c. Either way, sorry again that you are going through this. It is so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->