Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

My fertilitea has Vitex in it. I didn't take it after O last month but that was out of me being frustrated that I hadn't O'ed by day 25. This month, I plan on taking until O is 100% confirmed and then weaning off of it until a BFP or AF shows. If AF shows, I plan to start back up on my 3 cups a day. :) FX this helps you! I have cystic breasts as well and they felt much better last month and I hope they feel awesome this month lol. :)

Lol thank u soo much! This helps alot! I think my vitex is a capsule..? Ill see soon but if it is ill just have to figure out how to break it up to wean down after O. The vitex alone might be good after O if it helps regulate hormones so ill do some more research in the next 3-5 days before they get here so they can work to their fullest =) thank u for ur reply!

I didn't see if u answered the other day, did you already start the clomid?

I love all the positivity in this thread! :flower: and thank you Wishing1010 :hugs:

Welcome Meganmegan! :flower:

And wow that is interesting about the softcups ... I didnt know people did that..:dohh:... I knew they were used for other times of the month :sick: but not for helping get pg...

And I'm sorry about my super long posts :blush:

and an update: possibly 11 dpo
WTH!!??
Last night as I was getting up from the toilet to get in the shower with no stimulation whatsoever my wrist was wet because I was leaking colostrum!! And now I can squeeze a bit out from both sides! I'm so confused :dohh: I havent seen a drop of booby juice since I weaned baby at 6/7 months more than a year ago!
and I thought colostrum was later in a pg??
Still feeling exhausted:sleep:

Starting think I shouldn't even bother with a test :wacko: but I still bought a 2 pack of frer.... i already went this morning so I'm gonna try to hold it for a few hours before testing...:loo: also every calculator i check says I should still wait another couple of days to test :shrug:

Getting to that point where I feel like I should be institutionalized over tww/pg symptoms :dohh: :lol:

ETA: Now I'm even more worried because (I should really stay off google cause I have a mild case of hypochondria) researching says high prolactin levels is what causes colustrum leakage. So either A. I'm pg or B. I've got problems the focus likely being on hypothyroidism cause its the only alternative that makes sense! :shrug:

High values
-High levels of prolactin (usually higher than 200 ng/mL) may mean a pituitary gland tumor (prolactinoma) is present. The higher the prolactin level, the more likely a pituitary gland tumor is present. If a prolactin level is over 200 ng/mL, a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test may be done to confirm a pituitary tumor is present. A normal or low prolactin level does not always mean there is no pituitary tumor. An MRI test may be done if a pituitary tumor is suspected.
-High levels of prolactin may mean that the pituitary gland is making excess prolactin for unknown reasons (idiopathic hyperprolactinemia).
-Other conditions that can cause high prolactin levels include pregnancy, liver disease (cirrhosis), kidney disease, and hypothyroidism.

:dust:

Oh wow, I hope nothing like that is wrong with you!!! FX it is just a BFP in the making. Keep us posted!

I love all the positivity in this thread! :flower: and thank you Wishing1010 :hugs:

Welcome Meganmegan! :flower:

And wow that is interesting about the softcups ... I didnt know people did that..:dohh:... I knew they were used for other times of the month :sick: but not for helping get pg...

And I'm sorry about my super long posts :blush:

and an update: possibly 11 dpo
WTH!!??
Last night as I was getting up from the toilet to get in the shower with no stimulation whatsoever my wrist was wet because I was leaking colostrum!! And now I can squeeze a bit out from both sides! I'm so confused :dohh: I havent seen a drop of booby juice since I weaned baby at 6/7 months more than a year ago!
and I thought colostrum was later in a pg??
Still feeling exhausted:sleep:

Starting think I shouldn't even bother with a test :wacko: but I still bought a 2 pack of frer.... i already went this morning so I'm gonna try to hold it for a few hours before testing...:loo: also every calculator i check says I should still wait another couple of days to test :shrug:

Getting to that point where I feel like I should be institutionalized over tww/pg symptoms :dohh: :lol:

ETA: Now I'm even more worried because (I should really stay off google cause I have a mild case of hypochondria) researching says high prolactin levels is what causes colustrum leakage. So either A. I'm pg or B. I've got problems the focus likely being on hypothyroidism cause its the only alternative that makes sense! :shrug:

High values
-High levels of prolactin (usually higher than 200 ng/mL) may mean a pituitary gland tumor (prolactinoma) is present. The higher the prolactin level, the more likely a pituitary gland tumor is present. If a prolactin level is over 200 ng/mL, a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test may be done to confirm a pituitary tumor is present. A normal or low prolactin level does not always mean there is no pituitary tumor. An MRI test may be done if a pituitary tumor is suspected.
-High levels of prolactin may mean that the pituitary gland is making excess prolactin for unknown reasons (idiopathic hyperprolactinemia).
-Other conditions that can cause high prolactin levels include pregnancy, liver disease (cirrhosis), kidney disease, and hypothyroidism.

:dust:

I get leakage every month. Do u have any children already? I dont know what my levels are but high prolactin is something vitex helps with which is one thing I'm giving it a try for "just incase". Vitex is meant for many different things. You should read up on it =) Good luck! Just wanted u to know ur not alone and my OB actually seemed to think it was pretty normal. I was a lil worried and she wasn't at all so that alone made me personally feel a lot better. Hopefully this is a good sign for a BFP for you! =) FX'ed!

Well cd1 for me today. Af arrived this morning. Onwards to the 14th to see what dr has to say at my next appointment
Gl ladies

I took Vitex for 1 month before I went on Clomid, when I got pregnant with my daugher. I have PCOS and am anovulatory, but I did O on vitex!

Here's the website where I got my info, if it helps:
https://womens-place.com/ttc/vitex.php

I woke up yesterday with EWCM, and got a blaring pos OPK this morning along with more EWCM. So the plan is to BD today, tomorrow, and Sunday. DD is sick and DH is home with her, so I know he'll be exhausted today. But he promised! :sex:

Hahaha! Happy BD'ing!!!!

I had a patch of ewcm but am now super dry. Nothing even when I try towards my cervix (it's so high I can't reach it) but no positive OPK. I think I scared O away again. :(

Hahaha! Happy BD'ing!!!!

I had a patch of ewcm but am now super dry. Nothing even when I try towards my cervix (it's so high I can't reach it) but no positive OPK. I think I scared O away again. :(

awe I'm sure u didn't! IF YOU CAN (I know its hard!) but if u can try and relax and just bd and I bet u'll O any day now! My fingers are crossed for u!! Maybe u O'ed today or you may not O for another couple days. Sometimes ill get EW and then it'll go away and come back again when O is really about it happen. Hopefully u'll get a temp spike in the a.m =)

Hi - Af is due tomorrow march 1st, I tested on 8dpo and it was a BFN. And went on vacation so I actually made it to 13/14 DPO without testing so now i am just waiting for AF to show, if not I will be testing again on march 4th.

Thanks, Aidensmommy but I've been so grumpy that I don't think DH would touch me with a ten foot pole lol. Just having a rough day. :(

I'm sorry wishing. Bad days are no fun!

I called the doctor today because I'm in so much pain still and they said that one sis is a lot for the body on an otherwise "normal" woman, so given the fact that I had it done twice with my already known pelvic pain issues there were bound to be problems. The issue is that the already painful procedure amplified my pelvic pain. They also said my uterus is swollen which is why the liquid isn't draining out. I'm on bed rest and tramadol for the next 2 days

Thanks, Aidensmommy but I've been so grumpy that I don't think DH would touch me with a ten foot pole lol. Just having a rough day. :(

I'm sorry =( I have those days and I cant even stand myself sometimes!!dh and I like never ever fight but I just get really grumpy sometimes and he's the one who has to hear me bitch about it lol. Either way my fingers are.crossed O happens very soon for u! I hope ur day is much better tomorrow! =)

I'm sorry wishing. Bad days are no fun!

I called the doctor today because I'm in so much pain still and they said that one sis is a lot for the body on an otherwise "normal" woman, so given the fact that I had it done twice with my already known pelvic pain issues there were bound to be problems. The issue is that the already painful procedure amplified my pelvic pain. They also said my uterus is swollen which is why the liquid isn't draining out. I'm on bed rest and tramadol for the next 2 days

ouch! That doesn't sound like fun at all! I'm sorry u have to go through that. I was curious as to how itd affect ur pelvic pain that uve already had. I hope u feel better soon! What does your uterus being swollen mean? Everything's ok right? I hope so!!

I'm so sorry JRepp!!! What a horrible experience you are having. I am really sorry that you have had to endure so much throughout your TTC process. I hope and pray you will feel better very soon. I hate seeing one of you awesome ladies having a rough time. Hurts my heart as I feel we are becoming like a family here! Rest up, keep us updated on your progress. :)

Aidensmommy, feeling better today but was punished for my attitude with no BD lol. Oh well, temp went down even further so at least I know we still have time to bd before O. How are you doing today?! So, I meant to ask this a long time ago, but I believe you are already a mommy, I'm assuming to aiden lol. How old is Aiden?

Hi - Af is due tomorrow march 1st, I tested on 8dpo and it was a BFN. And went on vacation so I actually made it to 13/14 DPO without testing so now i am just waiting for AF to show, if not I will be testing again on march 4th.

Lol, good for you to be able to hold out! I wish I could remain busy throughout my TWW every month! FX for you!!! Keep us updated!

JRep I really hope you feel better!:hugs:

Can't decided whether or not to test today.... feeling crampy and overall grumpy, feels like AF keeps showing up when I check nothing is there... It sucks when you cant shake the feeling that you are pg but you cant quite confirm yes or no yet....:shrug:

gas is still there,
overall grumpy and crampy today :brat:
still getting colostrum on both sides :holly:
still feeling tired and headachey :coffee:
getting a little discharge :blush:
forgot to add
lower back pain
my hip feels like it might pop out of joint lol
breast kind of just feel full

I bet AF shows very soon, if I do test today it will be with a cheapie brand
You know I wasnt really trying for no. 2 don't even know that we are ready for it yet, but now that it may have almost happened my mommy hormones are making me lean towards wanting no 2 now... :wacko:

I tested with two Frers yesterday both stark white negative...lesson learned ... when AF decides to keep a schedule, I should really keep track of it :dohh: ...on that note with DD I never got a bfp on a store brand test, both bfps were on a walmart equate test(blue dye at that) and then you guys my be wondering why is this chick so crazy lol well ever since my very first AF I could always tell when she was coming by specific symptoms insane sore boobs and super bad cramps the day of and she was NEVER regular but after I got married for some reason all of a sudden she would be regular but I stopped having the symptoms like I did before even debilitating cramps were all but gone.... so now even when AF is on the way I can't recognize it anymore :wacko: I feel crazy sorry

thank you for all the support ladies :hugs:

SJ -
I feel the same way, grumpy, crampy and keep thinking i feel af but when i go to check theres nothing... hmmm. I am scared to test because i dont want to have to see another BFN, so i guess i will just wait it out.

SJ -
I feel the same way, grumpy, crampy and keep thinking i feel af but when i go to check theres nothing... hmmm. I am scared to test because i dont want to have to see another BFN, so i guess i will just wait it out.

ugh its such a sucky feeling waiting for AF to show :wacko: we really should just try to keep ourselves busy! lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->