:wacko: what u think smu different brand test

Attachments

• 20140326_111606.jpg
    20140326_111606.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2014-03-26 09.45.45.jpg
    2014-03-26 09.45.45.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 13
12 dpo today. AF due tomorrow and had a huge temperature rise this morning. So things were looking good. .. took a test and BFN . So guess thr high temp wad a fluke.

u could just be looking at a bfp tomorrow. I see alot of charts that get a spike the day before their bfps. FX for u!

Well, after much ickiness and a BFN yesterday, I am starting to spot finally...waiting for some red blood so I can start CD1....on to the Easter Egg! Come on Spring, bring us some babies!! - BTW - I watched Dumbo the other day - haven't seen it in FOREVER - so cute how the stork brings all of the baby animals :) it was such a sad movie

Well, after much ickiness and a BFN yesterday, I am starting to spot finally...waiting for some red blood so I can start CD1....on to the Easter Egg! Come on Spring, bring us some babies!! - BTW - I watched Dumbo the other day - haven't seen it in FOREVER - so cute how the stork brings all of the baby animals :) it was such a sad movie

It is such a sad movie! DH and I watched it not too long ago and now that I'm an adult, I see the sadness in the story. I do love the stork though!!!! I'm sorry AF is coming, hope you her your sticky bean soon!

April thread link below if anyone wants to join!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-continued-april-testers-13.html#post32135619

Fingers crossed for all of you waiting for BFP! RedRose that definitely looks promising for tomorrow! Here's mine for today so I'm off to join first tri.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG1917.jpg

Sending you lots of baby dust!

Definitely looking like CD15 is the day to me!!!

My chart now clearly says I ovulated on CD 15 :) the only thing concerns me now is I had egg white CM on CD 9th and 10th... on CD 13th and 14th I had just some white dry mucus so I feel I dint produced much mucus this time and it might not have helped sperms to travel :(

If I dont get it this month, should I use preseed in my next cycle? I heard there are lots of mc stories among preseed users as it helps bad sperm to travel long. Not sure if I should use it.

My chart now clearly says I ovulated on CD 15 :) the only thing concerns me now is I had egg white CM on CD 9th and 10th... on CD 13th and 14th I had just some white dry mucus so I feel I dint produced much mucus this time and it might not have helped sperms to travel :(

If I dont get it this month, should I use preseed in my next cycle? I heard there are lots of mc stories among preseed users as it helps bad sperm to travel long. Not sure if I should use it.

I think that you should only use lube if you absolutely must. I would use a smaller amount than suggested (we have used a Preseed a few times and we use like a quarter of what they say to). Nothing's better than natural! If you do not produce ewcm, you can try a few different things such as increasing your water intake, taking FertileCM pills, taking robitussin, or drinking green tea. I have also heard of people using coconut oil for lube and it's supposed to be better than the other stuff for sperm. FX for you!!

I heard that too but really the bad sperms could get up there anyways if they want to go up there. I've been using preseed for about 4 cycles now and no bad sperms got my egg so far. I'd say give it a try :) and if u dont want to do that, I also take mucus relief (expectorant ONLY). If u take it for 6 days leading up to ovulation, 3x/day with a glass of water each time, that should help produce some nice EWCM for u. Also green tea helps as well. I use all 3 and I get the best EWCM that I have ever had. I dont think I produce it without these meds/drinks. Good luck and hope this helps!
Also, like wishing said, I only use about a quarter of the suggested amount of preseed.

Bfn today, so onwards and upwards, im so crampy and bloated and cm has gone sticky, safe to say im not preggers. Now I just wait for af so I can start round two of clomid! :)

Bfn today, so onwards and upwards, im so crampy and bloated and cm has gone sticky, safe to say im not preggers. Now I just wait for af so I can start round two of clomid! :)

:( I'm so sorry redrose, FX for your next cycle!!! <3

Sorry guys i havent been posting much lately, just reading your posts. Anyway i tested early today at 10dpo because I have an apt schduled with my fertility doctor today....i got a faint BFP! Im trying not to get to excited because im scared its going to be another chemical. Ill update you on what the doctor says and ill post a pic later of my faint BFP.

Sorry guys i havent been posting much lately, just reading your posts. Anyway i tested early today at 10dpo because I have an apt schduled with my fertility doctor today....i got a faint BFP! Im trying not to get to excited because im scared its going to be another chemical. Ill update you on what the doctor says and ill post a pic later of my faint BFP.

omgosh!! Congrats!! I hope its an extra sticky bean!! :) I am so happy for u! Def update! :-D

Redrose, I'm sorry. U may still have a chance tho :) if not, I hope u get ur Easter egg! :)
alot of women say they get cramping the day before their bfp. My fingers are still crossed for u that the witch just stays away!!

Yayayayayayayay!!! :dance: lots of sticky baby dust heading your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->