Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

Congrats Jennif!

Well today I have a massive headache and feel nauseous...less cramping than yesterday..none really..I am positive af is on the way, but no bleeding yet, despite my poking and prodding.

Didn't test today as I didn't feel it was even necessary and only have 1 test left, aside from my CBDigi which I am saving for confirmation once I do get a line...My best friend had a dream that I was pregnant, so called last night to check...told her that hopefully it means something for next month.

Mike got stressed on Sunday night while I wasn't there and lost his temper and threw a remote control though the bedroom flatscreen tv. I hope he isn't upset that we probably aren't pregnant this month. He has so much stress with work lately, and especially since he lost a key employee and has been trying to find a new one...and holds all of his emotions in, and he will rarely and randomly get angry at the littlest things (never at me, which is a nice change from my past boyfriends) When I asked what he was upset about he said 'because the channel wouldn't change?' which I've seen him get pissed about before....but geez. Luckily he has an extra flatscreen in the guest room.

Hopefully this next cycle we get in all of the bding we need to...this cycle we did every other day on even days, going to try odd days next, and hopefully extra after positive o test. Got a coupon today for $7 off my next box of CBDigi ovulation test...every little bit helps I guess lol, those things are so expensive!

I of course made myself crazy yesterday googling DPO for a positive test...I am 13dpo according to FF, but i suppose could be 12dpo. I feel like I would have seen a line of some sort on all of the FRER tests I took from 8-12...Ahh well. Now I just want AF to come if she is going to so we can get started with round 4.

My friend at work made me nervous that maybe OH has sperm problems...but we aren't planning on going to the dr until after 6 cycles of trying. I sure hope that isn't the case. I know it's only been 3 cycles of real trying so far, but I feel like I used to get pregnant so easily...blah.

Am so tired today..don't feel like working AT ALL. I am on CD 29...Was on CD 27 and 15DPO when I got my positive last time...my luteal phase has shortened since 2012. I know you're not out til AF comes...but ugh. Predicted AF tomorrow by FF, we shall see.

Honestly Amy, I wouldn't worry about it too much as far as oh problems go. Even with two perfectly healthy people with perfect timing it's only a 20% chance. I know how you feel about being stressed out and stuff go. Maybe you guys need to just have a vacation away together to just relax (the dreaded relax word lol) and have some fun.

Afm: cd2 with heavy cramping and bleeding. I had my day 2 bloods today and got my script for ortho cyclene

Jrepp, I took ortho cyclin for 2 cycles and got my bfp a month and and a half after. The bcp got rid of cysts I had on my ovarys and stuff like that. I had been trying for about 6-7 months before I was put on that and was shocked when I got my bfp right after! I heard this is common, hope this is the case for you! That's what ur talking about right? Lol it sounds like the same name of the pill I was on..
I too have the most horrible cramps and my bleeding is normally medium CD2 but today its heavy. Ive never had cramping so bad tho. Its like right in my ovary area. Dh is surprised at how much I'm complaining because I was always someone who could say "I dont get period cramps"..yep..not anymore apparently! Lol maybe it means my body is trying to get better. Who knows! It seems like every since the 3 yr mark from my surgery, all my PMS symptoms came back/got worse. FX its a good sign!
how long are u on the Ortho cyclene for?

Man o man ive some really bad mood swings :( im so happy and hopef one min, crying and depressed the next, im a wreck, I hate this ttc crap, next cycle will be my second lot of clomid, if no luck im having a break for awhile. Maybe concentrate on loosing weight

I'm sorry you are having a hard time red rose. Try not to stress out and just go with the flow.....as hard as that is sometimes.

I'm going to get the generic sprintec version, but yes it's birth control pills. I'm only on it for three weeks to suppress the lining in my uterus from growing before the surgery, so not long at all. I was on continuous bcps for 6 years due to endometriosis but stopped when I got married. I know I'm out for this March cycle and probably the April cycle as well, so I won't be able to try again until may. It's a long time to wait but maybe I can try in the April cycle since I will start my period right after surgery (like 3 days later)

I'm sorry you are having a hard time red rose. Try not to stress out and just go with the flow.....as hard as that is sometimes.

I'm going to get the generic sprintec version, but yes it's birth control pills. I'm only on it for three weeks to suppress the lining in my uterus from growing before the surgery, so not long at all. I was on continuous bcps for 6 years due to endometriosis but stopped when I got married. I know I'm out for this March cycle and probably the April cycle as well, so I won't be able to try again until may. It's a long time to wait but maybe I can try in the April cycle since I will start my period right after surgery (like 3 days later)

well I think you and ur doc made a good decision. My bfp before conceiving my son helped with that as well. I really believe for some people with certain conditions, a short time in bcp can help. Of course not while on it but the following cycles. I know it depends on the person but I have a good feeling about for you :) if my tube is clear, this was actually going to be my next idea if 3-4 months on vitex doesn't help any. We'll see..

So now idk if I'm dog sitting which is a huge bummer! I was looking forward to it but they think they already found the puppy a home. We thought itd take at least a few days. Aidens all upset too. :-\. There goes my big distraction!

Aidensmommy, I think you know what to do.

It's time to go get a puppy!!!!!

Hopefully the hsg can clear things up for you and you'll get a bfp soon!

My right side and back are KiLLING me! I took 2 midol for the cramps, a Benadryl because apparently I'm allergic to my husbands dog (who we are watching until Friday when we take him back to my mil and build a fence) and the folic acid. I'll take the bcp later tonight and try to take it at bed time for the next 3 weeks.

I'm sorry, Jrepp! Stupid AF!!!! I hope you feel better soon and that the Benadryl helps you with the dog until you can return it to your MIL's house.

apms, I wanted to add that id bd tonight if I were u just incase. Even tho right now it looks like u may have oed, u may also be O'ing today. Before my crosshairs show on my chart, I always make sure I bd when there is a lower temp because I tend to get a slight temp dip for O. Not everyone does so dont be concerned if you don't. Go get busy! :p lol

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It seems like I might have ovulated on CD15 the day you mentioned. The chart is confusing me now.

My Ovulation Chart

Bfn today at 12 dpo so I guess I should just accept that af will be here in 2 days on to cycle two of clomid

apms, I wanted to add that id bd tonight if I were u just incase. Even tho right now it looks like u may have oed, u may also be O'ing today. Before my crosshairs show on my chart, I always make sure I bd when there is a lower temp because I tend to get a slight temp dip for O. Not everyone does so dont be concerned if you don't. Go get busy! :p lol

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It seems like I might have ovulated on CD15 the day you mentioned. The chart is confusing me now.

My Ovulation Chart

Definitely looking like CD15 is the day to me!!!

12 dpo today. AF due tomorrow and had a huge temperature rise this morning. So things were looking good. .. took a test and BFN . So guess thr high temp wad a fluke.

My Ovulation Chart

it does indeed look like u oed CD15to me! Charting can get confusing but u'll get the hang of it pretty quick. After just one more high temp ull get ur crosshairs! :) good luck!!!

12 dpo today. AF due tomorrow and had a huge temperature rise this morning. So things were looking good. .. took a test and BFN . So guess thr high temp wad a fluke.

Maybe late implantation! Hang in there and FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->