TTC Buddies :)

Hey Ladies!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!!
It's been a while and I see that the thread has gone quiet.
How are everyone's cycles going.

Mine is still confusing me. BUT I am a week late :) I believe I'm having some symptoms but I'm trying really hard not to read too much into them. I think I've had some spotting this last week and I bought a new bra yesterday and bought the wrong size. I meant to buy a D cup but got a DD cup.... I put it on this morning and so it seems I'm busting out of it. Not sure if maybe it's the make of bra but WOW! haha
I'm planning on testing tonight but I don't have my hopes up. I have learned that a missed period also most likely means an extra amount of days added onto my already long cycle (51 days)
We shall see. I'll be back!
Hope all is doing well and I'm sending you all :dust: <3

Hey Ladies!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!!
It's been a while and I see that the thread has gone quiet.
How are everyone's cycles going.

Mine is still confusing me. BUT I am a week late :) I believe I'm having some symptoms but I'm trying really hard not to read too much into them. I think I've had some spotting this last week and I bought a new bra yesterday and bought the wrong size. I meant to buy a D cup but got a DD cup.... I put it on this morning and so it seems I'm busting out of it. Not sure if maybe it's the make of bra but WOW! haha
I'm planning on testing tonight but I don't have my hopes up. I have learned that a missed period also most likely means an extra amount of days added onto my already long cycle (51 days)
We shall see. I'll be back!
Hope all is doing well and I'm sending you all :dust: <3

I have my fingers crossed for you. I've been taking b complex to help with my LP. its usually only 9 days. I'm also taking evening primrose oil to help with my cervical mucus. Hoping it helps. Found out my dh has low testosterone. They gave him cream for that just waiting for the insurance company to approve it. We may not be able to try this cycle but definitely by the next one. I'm definitely ready for my BFP

Our thread has gone a little dead ladies. What's goin on?? Hope all is well with everyone...I see the :witch: got most of us. Here's my story for this week. UUUGGHH!

So, I had another clomid check from my routine OBGYN. After 5 unsuccessful cycles of clomid and provera he has decided to refer me to a FS. The :witch: hasn't shown her face yet for this month, she isn't due until the 27th, so I'm not out yet. But my hopes are not high. While in the office, my routine OBGYN said that my DH has some "abnormalities" and that might be the problem. However, right after the SA was done on my husband he told me that his results were fine...motility was a little down, but he didn't see a reason as to why I wasn't/couldn't get pregnant:dohh:. So this has me totally confused and worried. Hoping that the FS can help us out.

On another note, we did BD once this past fertile window, on the day that I got a (+) OPK and had good EWCM. And all it takes is once, right?! Like I said above, hopes aren't high. But it is a possibility.

Our thread has gone a little dead ladies. What's goin on?? Hope all is well with everyone...I see the :witch: got most of us. Here's my story for this week. UUUGGHH!

So, I had another clomid check from my routine OBGYN. After 5 unsuccessful cycles of clomid and provera he has decided to refer me to a FS. The :witch: hasn't shown her face yet for this month, she isn't due until the 27th, so I'm not out yet. But my hopes are not high. While in the office, my routine OBGYN said that my DH has some "abnormalities" and that might be the problem. However, right after the SA was done on my husband he told me that his results were fine...motility was a little down, but he didn't see a reason as to why I wasn't/couldn't get pregnant:dohh:. So this has me totally confused and worried. Hoping that the FS can help us out.

On another note, we did BD once this past fertile window, on the day that I got a (+) OPK and had good EWCM. And all it takes is once, right?! Like I said above, hopes aren't high. But it is a possibility.

Hopefully you guys will get some answers. I think we are out this cycle. Dh has low testosterone we just found out and are still waiting for the insurance company to approve his medication for that. I haven't ovulated yet. So we will see but I don't have high hope

Hopefully you guys will get some answers. I think we are out this cycle. Dh has low testosterone we just found out and are still waiting for the insurance company to approve his medication for that. I haven't ovulated yet. So we will see but I don't have high hope

Hopeful for you! :hugs:

I don't know, this whole process is starting to get really tiring. We've been TTC since April 2012. I just want to give DH a child from his own blood line. He is so supportive and optimistic, when I am crushed and depressed. Sometimes I'd like to smack him. But I think that is all hormones...LMAO. Here I am crushed and sinking further and further into the abyss of depression, and he is like Dori from Finding Nemo. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"...Almost like it doesn't affect him negatively at all. I mean I guess thats a good thing....cause someone has to be strong for the both of us...but sometimes I'd like to know that it hurts him or concerns him that it isn't happening as well. Is it bad for me to say that??

Hopeful for you! :hugs:

I don't know, this whole process is starting to get really tiring. We've been TTC since April 2012. I just want to give DH a child from his own blood line. He is so supportive and optimistic, when I am crushed and depressed. Sometimes I'd like to smack him. But I think that is all hormones...LMAO. Here I am crushed and sinking further and further into the abyss of depression, and he is like Dori from Finding Nemo. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"...Almost like it doesn't affect him negatively at all. I mean I guess thats a good thing....cause someone has to be strong for the both of us...but sometimes I'd like to know that it hurts him or concerns him that it isn't happening as well. Is it bad for me to say that??

I understand how you feel. My husband never seems upset when af comes. I have times when it gets to me. He always says it will happen and it would be nice to see him upset. And ttc can be really hard

Hi ladies!
Sorry to hear about all your struggles star! That's is really a crappy thing to have to go through. My best friend is going through FS right now she has pcos and her body doesn't produce enough hormones to help with the babies growth so she has to get blood work done everyday. :(
BBW you're never out until AF shows up! I know it's hard and stressful but we've gotta keep high hopes. It really does make life a little easier. That's for sure :)

Well my update, AF is now 11 days late. On day 7 I took a cheapie amazon hpt and got a negative, was also in the evening. On the weekend I started noticing that my thighs and side of my calves have become very veiny. I've also noticed I have taken a not liking to green onions, which is strange since I LOVE green onions, and onions in general.
I've also noticed for the last 2 morning I have been waking up Nauseous and yesterday it lasted all day. And starting last week I have had the poops on and off. :(
Hoping to wait until Friday to test again but I am getting impatient now that I'm noticing different things then when I was actually looking for symptoms.
But my fingers are crossed for that bfp and for all you ladies as well!
:dust: to all!

Hi ladies!
Sorry to hear about all your struggles star! That's is really a crappy thing to have to go through. My best friend is going through FS right now she has pcos and her body doesn't produce enough hormones to help with the babies growth so she has to get blood work done everyday. :(
BBW you're never out until AF shows up! I know it's hard and stressful but we've gotta keep high hopes. It really does make life a little easier. That's for sure :)

Well my update, AF is now 11 days late. On day 7 I took a cheapie amazon hpt and got a negative, was also in the evening. On the weekend I started noticing that my thighs and side of my calves have become very veiny. I've also noticed I have taken a not liking to green onions, which is strange since I LOVE green onions, and onions in general.
I've also noticed for the last 2 morning I have been waking up Nauseous and yesterday it lasted all day. And starting last week I have had the poops on and off. :(
Hoping to wait until Friday to test again but I am getting impatient now that I'm noticing different things then when I was actually looking for symptoms.
Im crossing my fingers you get your bfp. I am pretty sure we wont get our BFP this cycle still waiting for dh to get his meds approved so we can see if that helps. So we were really unable to BD. I am hoping that within the next couple months we get our BFP

I hope so too BBW!

I'm trying very hard to not get my hopes up. I really want this bfp but I'm so nervous to test and get a bfn. This irregular period thing is absolutely the more depressing part of waiting. Ahhhh

I hope so too BBW!

I'm trying very hard to not get my hopes up. I really want this bfp but I'm so nervous to test and get a bfn. This irregular period thing is absolutely the more depressing part of waiting. Ahhhh
I bet. I was irregular when I had my cyst up until I lost weight. I really hope you get your BFP:dust:

Hi ladies!

Thanks Frodi! I hear you on the irregular cycle thing being the most annoying and depressing part of TTC. For the last few cycles my OBGYN has had to give me Provera to start my cycles. Now that he has referred me to the RE, I don't know if I should call him to get more provera, if I don't get a :bfp: this weekend. Or just go without and see what the RE wants to do...but that appt isn't until Aug 19th. I am soooo hoping that you get your :bfp: :dust::dust:to you and BBW!

Hey ladies!!
So testing tomorrow morning instead of today, I wasn't able to make it to the store for today. I'm super nervous because I want this :bfp: so badly.
I have taking notes everyday this past week because I am noticing things but I don't know if they are all in my head or not. I have been noticing veins. They seem to be all over my thighs, and on the sides of my calves. I have also noticed them more in my arms and chest and on my "love" handles moving towards my belly. But I don't see very many on the actual boob.
I woke up again this morning nauseous. And I'm not entirely sure but I believe there are some new stretch marks on my breasts.
Since Wednesday though I started to notice that there was some brown "grainy" looking discharge on the toilet paper after using the washroom and at least one pee a day there is a brown clump in the toilet (sorry for tmi). I don't know what to think of this

Hey ladies!!
So testing tomorrow morning instead of today, I wasn't able to make it to the store for today. I'm super nervous because I want this :bfp: so badly.
I have taking notes everyday this past week because I am noticing things but I don't know if they are all in my head or not. I have been noticing veins. They seem to be all over my thighs, and on the sides of my calves. I have also noticed them more in my arms and chest and on my "love" handles moving towards my belly. But I don't see very many on the actual boob.
I woke up again this morning nauseous. And I'm not entirely sure but I believe there are some new stretch marks on my breasts.
Since Wednesday though I started to notice that there was some brown "grainy" looking discharge on the toilet paper after using the washroom and at least one pee a day there is a brown clump in the toilet (sorry for tmi). I don't know what to think of this
Im excited for you :dust:

it was a big :bfn: for me this weekend....no AF yet...on day 32 of my cycle....think i'm just gonna wait for the appt with the RE. :dohh:

Hey ladies!!
any news???

I took 3 hpts and got all :bfn: :(
But af still isn't here making that 19 days late.
BUT I believe I still am, there are so many symptoms that I can't shake and I don't think I am doing this to myself... LOL
- nausea every morning and all day but worse in morning and evening.
- sore, tingling, itchy boobs. But haven't noticed if nips are darkening.
- many pees. LOL
- "spider veins" I have them everywhere, arms, shoulders, chest, thighs and calves. And I have them on the side of my stomach and heading towards my uterus, but I have a bit of a belly so I can't really see under it. I have never been able to see any veins so its strange for me.
Could I could this to myself?? I dunno.
Couldn't get in with the doctor today so have to try for tomorrow.
Any luck to anyone else??

Sorry to hear about your :bfn: star... BUT
you're not out until the witch get shows her face! :)

:wacko: the :witch: finally arrived...on day 46....on to see the RE on Monday....see what he's got to say I guess....hope all is well with you ladies...looks like the thread has gone dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->