TTC Buddies :)

Welcome Michelle! I would love to be buddies with you if you are still in the market for more! Lol!

Frodi - I am glad you are feeling a little better now!!! I hope your intuition is right and you get your bfp soon!!!

BBW - I was wondering what you did to lose your 50 pounds! That's so awesome!

:dust: to everyone!
I just cut out rice, pasta, sugar. I only drink water. Now i let myself have some stuff sometimes. I also worked out 2-3 days a week. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill..

That is a lot of will power. I have a feeling cuttin out carb is what I need to do, but I am still working on findin the willpower to do it. Lol!
it was really hard.. try to start out small. start by cutting back

How are all of you ladies doing tonight? Any new updates or changes? :hi:

That's so awesome and exciting! And now the waiting begins..... :) I can't wait til I get that far along in my cycle.

I hope so too! That would be so exciting if someone on this thread got a BFP this month. :dust: to you!

It's been a few day since I've logged on. Welcome Michelle! How are you guys? Hope all is well.:winkwink: Took my boys out for a nature hike the other day....It was fun, great cardio exercise...was out there for 1.5 hrs. But with it being 90 degrees outside, it was so hot, sweaty, and sticky. Should be expecting the :witch: soon. I finished my progesterone pills Monday. Today is day 42 of my cycle. This is getting quite annoying. :dohh: But hopefully with more exercise, eating heathily, and bding often, my :bfp: will come....It WILL happen!:thumbup:

It's been a few day since I've logged on. Welcome Michelle! How are you guys? Hope all is well.:winkwink: Took my boys out for a nature hike the other day....It was fun, great cardio exercise...was out there for 1.5 hrs. But with it being 90 degrees outside, it was so hot, sweaty, and sticky. Should be expecting the :witch: soon. I finished my progesterone pills Monday. Today is day 42 of my cycle. This is getting quite annoying. :dohh: But hopefully with more exercise, eating heathily, and bding often, my :bfp: will come....It WILL happen!:thumbup:

Hey Starbaby! I just saw that you are from Ohio. Me too!! Where did you guys go hiking? I hope you get your bfp soooon! :dust:

Hi Starbaby2404! It's nice to meet you :)

I have a quick question for you ladies. I went to Walgreens today and got the Vitafusion gummy prenatal vitamins. How many do you guys recommend taking a day? Two? I just took two of them when I got home and I think they don't taste bad at all.

Hey Starbaby! I just saw that you are from Ohio. Me too!! Where did you guys go hiking? I hope you get your bfp soooon! :dust:

I live in a tiny little town called Potsdam....there is a nature center not far from us called Bruckner Nature Center. It has many different trails long and short...and they all overlap at some point or another. I let my oldest choose our adventure. So I think we ended up on 5 different trails. It was really fun. We made an agreement to try all the local parks for the next couple weeks, then once a week during the summer once we determine our favorite, we will go and walk the trails. :dust: to you, and thank you for the hope!:hugs::flower:

Hi Starbaby2404! It's nice to meet you :)

I have a quick question for you ladies. I went to Walgreens today and got the Vitafusion gummy prenatal vitamins. How many do you guys recommend taking a day? Two? I just took two of them when I got home and I think they don't taste bad at all.

Hello Love! Hope you find the support and advice you need within this thread...All the ladies here are great! As for you vitamins, there should be instructions on the bottle of a recommended dosage. :dust: and :hugs: to you!

How's everyone doing tonight? I hope someone's on here to chat with? I'm feeling a bit restless tonight and can't sleep....

How's everyone doing tonight? I hope someone's on here to chat with? I'm feeling a bit restless tonight and can't sleep....
I'm doing pretty good.. been BD'ing everyday since my positive OPK, hoping this month i will get my BFP how are you

Hey guys! So, the hubby and I are trying the bd every other day method. It's getting a little tiresome. Hahahaha. Any advice on how to keep it fun and make it not feel like a chore?

I dont have the answer to that, Its becoming hard for me..can you guys look at my chart and tell me what you think

We have been doing the same thing. We've been BD'ing every other day since the last day of my period, but the past few days we've been BD'ing every day since I've entered my fertile phase. We are trying to keep it up but it can be a little tiresome lol. I don't really think there is a solution to that, but to just keep in mind what the reward could be at the end of your cycle :) Good luck to everyone this month :dust:

We have been doing the same thing. We've been BD'ing every other day since the last day of my period, but the past few days we've been BD'ing every day since I've entered my fertile phase. We are trying to keep it up but it can be a little tiresome lol. I don't really think there is a solution to that, but to just keep in mind what the reward could be at the end of your cycle :) Good luck to everyone this month :dust:
yeah it can definitely seems like a lot of work im hoping it will pay off this cycle

Hi ladies! I'm new here do I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 22, dh will be 25 this year, an we have bee ttc #1 for almost 3 years off and on. I am currently 8DPO and am about to go crazy waiting! I really think I need to work on being patient!!

Hi ladies! I'm new here do I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 22, dh will be 25 this year, an we have bee ttc #1 for almost 3 years off and on. I am currently 8DPO and am about to go crazy waiting! I really think I need to work on being patient!!
I definitely understand i try not to symptom spot but its hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"