TTC Buddies :)

Hi and welcome mrsratcliff77! Please keep us updated on any changes you may have. It's exciting having all these ladies so close together in their cycles to talk to. Makes the odds better for more BFPs hopefully! :) And yes, I think being patient is definitely the hardest part of it all.

The witch got me today in full force! :(. Think i'll try keep positive as getting down about it doesnt seem to have worked! How are all you ladies getting on? xxx

The witch got me today in full force! :(. Think i'll try keep positive as getting down about it doesnt seem to have worked! How are all you ladies getting on? xxx
sorry to hear the witch got you.. i am 2DPO Have sore boobs heartburn im hoping my temp stays high and hopefully this is my month

sorry to hear the witch got you.. i am 2DPO Have sore boobs heartburn im hoping my temp stays high and hopefully this is my month

BWttc good luck honey! Xxx

Good luck BBWttc29!!! Those are all good signs! I'm excited for you! I'm sorry to hear that bluestars...hopefully next month will be better for you. As for me, I started spotting this afternoon for about 6 hours. I have no idea why and it was very surprising since I am one day to ovulation. Anyone else ever have this happen or know what it could be?? I'm very confused and a bit worried about it.

Hello ladies! And welcome to all the new ladies!

Sorry I have t been very active, just kinda getting things on track for weight loss and adjusting to days. It's surprisingly difficult to sleep at night especially alone. :(

Fingers are crossed for you BBw!! Oh and some :dust:

So, I've had the strangest thing happen, today when hubby and I bd'd there was some brown blood left behind and when I wiped. There wasn't any last night when we bd or during the day today. It wasn't any rougher then normal or anything like that. I'm 13DPO and 12 more days until the witch is suppose to show. I've also noticed a craving for red meat, and I'm not a big red meat fan, prefer chicken to steak any day normally. Lately been cravings steaks
Ideas??

Hi ladies! I'm new here do I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 22, dh will be 25 this year, an we have bee ttc #1 for almost 3 years off and on. I am currently 8DPO and am about to go crazy waiting! I really think I need to work on being patient!!

Welcome!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!! :dust:

Sorry I have t been very active, just kinda getting things on track for weight loss and adjusting to days. It's surprisingly difficult to sleep at night especially alone. :(

So, I've had the strangest thing happen, today when hubby and I bd'd there was some brown blood left behind and when I wiped. There wasn't any last night when we bd or during the day today. It wasn't any rougher then normal or anything like that. I'm 13DPO and 12 more days until the witch is suppose to show. I've also noticed a craving for red meat, and I'm not a big red meat fan, prefer chicken to steak any day normally. Lately been cravings steaks
Ideas??

Hmmmm. Those sound like good signs to me!!!! Fingers crossed for you Frodi!!

Good luck BBWttc29!!! Those are all good signs! I'm excited for you! I'm sorry to hear that bluestars...hopefully next month will be better for you. As for me, I started spotting this afternoon for about 6 hours. I have no idea why and it was very surprising since I am one day to ovulation. Anyone else ever have this happen or know what it could be?? I'm very confused and a bit worried about it.

I have heard of ovulation bleeding. Maybe it could be that?

:dust: to both of you!!!

Thank you Empathetikfae, that would be great if that's all it is. I'm just a bit worried about it because I don't ever recall it happening before in the middle of my cycle like this. But this is also the first cycle we've been TTC'ing and BD'ing every day or every other day, so maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know. But hopefully it's a good sign and not bad. Fingers crossed!

Ideas??
Thank You!! I really hope this is my month but trying not to get my hopes up too high

Hey ladies how are all of you & how are your cycles going? Afm im on cd15 decided to use the advance cb digital ovulation tests & dont know why i gave up opks because base on my blinking smuley today I have ben all of in bd timing. My cycle acts normal for months then when I give up opks it just switches so I will stick with the opks. Btw im tying the knot on the 18th

Congrats genesis. The thread has gone quiet now, ladies all quiet and its boring so now got my own buddy and we chat everyday so it's good. I really hope you have a brilliant day on your wedding ;-)

aww, so sorry to hear that BBWttc29. :dust: to you for your new cycle!!! I'm still in the middle of my TWW that seems to be going by sooo slow...

Aw BBW sorry to hear that she showed up.
And Congrats Gen on your wedding day, I just know you're going to be beautiful!

Awww, that sucks BBW!

Congrats gen on your upcoming wedding! So exciting!!

As for me, I am currently on cd19 and still waiting for a spike in my temps. I was hoping that the soy I took at the beginning would move my O date up, but no luck. :nope: Sad face. But, hopefully it's just around the corner. DH and i were BDing every other day and have recently switched to everyday. Hopefully ovulation happens soon. To tell you the truth, I am getting a little tired of BDing all the time. HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to take a break in the TWW. LOL!

Thnx ladies. I think my cycle is going all wonky cd 18 still no ovulation confirmed by opk I have ran out so me & soon to be hubby have decided just to baby dance often for rest of cycle

Awww, that sucks BBW!

Congrats gen on your upcoming wedding! So exciting!!

As for me, I am currently on cd19 and still waiting for a spike in my temps. I was hoping that the soy I took at the beginning would move my O date up, but no luck. :nope: Sad face. But, hopefully it's just around the corner. DH and i were BDing every other day and have recently switched to everyday. Hopefully ovulation happens soon. To tell you the truth, I am getting a little tired of BDing all the time. HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to take a break in the TWW. LOL!
Thanks I think I am going to try B complex since my LP is so short its usually about 9 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->