TTC Buddies :)

Hey guys! We are currently ttc #1! We have been trying since February! I would so love a buddy - someone to lean on! I am still a little slow at the lingo and all, but I am so excited to have joined this site!!

Welcome hun we would love to have you join in :hugs:

Thank you hun. Currently feel like cramp so have spent most of the morning sleep off & on. It's already such a long day & I have not even been officially up yet lol

That's super exciting Gen! I'm sure it'll be good news for you! Fingers crossed and some :dust:

Empathetikfae, I hope so too! :)

Just throwing this out there, I know it might be early to tell anything but I've noticed that there is a bit more cm then there should be, it's not like there is a lot when I wipe on the tp but its noticeably there, sorry for tmi but it's slippery. Thoughts?

@ Frodi I've had extra cm all cycle after o. I usually get super dry before af but she never showed and I still have the extra cm its watery & creamy but not sticky

Lol, I think your phone keeps auto-correcting my name to Frodo from Lord of the Rings!! :)

And yes it's watery, I can't see it in the tp but I know there is a lot because I can feel it there when I wipe.

Lol its does I just saw that thought it was super funny wasn't going to change it at first hahaha. Have you o'd yet? It could be a good sign. Girl for a min I thought I had bv because of the extra cm but then af didn't show

Fingers crossed for you gen. I think I am out. Af is due Sunday and done a test today and its a bfn.
Welcome Empatheticfae :)

Thnx fisher girl. It's only Friday & most test are meant to be used day of af or after you have missed her. I'm not a big fam hpts they are so flakey with the results. I'd say keep hope until af shows

Frodi - On FF I have looked up tons of pregnancy charts and there are a lot of women that have fertile cm after ovulation! Maybe its a good sign!! Or maybe O date is off? BD just to be safe! Lol! Fingers crossed!

I was officially diagnosed with PCOS this afternoon. :growlmad: My doctor is putting me on metformin. I am guessing it was totally unrealistic to think getting pregnant would be a breeze! Lol!

Awe Empathetikfae that's terrible! Well at least now you know what's up and have new ways of helping and getting you to your bfp!

LOL funny you should say to bd, as I actually just did!;) just thought I'd mention that because it was suggested. Hubby did inform me also that there was white creamy looking cm left behind. Not too sure what that may mean.

Gen have you tested yet?

Sorry to hear the news Empatheticfae, hope you get a bfp real soon Hun.
Thanks gen will wait till then and let u know. Have you tested yet?

I'm out ladies af showed up at 2oclock at four days late. I'm done TTC. I really cannot do this another day

Awe sorry Gen. That sucks Hun.
Maybe once you stop trying it'll happen. Isn't that how it always happens?

Sorry to hear gen. Really hope you get you bfp real soon hunni, maybe just enjoy the sessions and forget about baby then you never know, you might be announcing a bfp to us. Xxx

It's been awhile...lol......
Welcome Empathetikfae!
Sorry the :witch: got you Gen!
FX for you Frodi, I hope you catch that egg!

AFM...Went to the doctor yesterday....still a :bfn: at 31st cycle day. He started me on Prometrium again and I'm to start my 4th cycle of clomid at 50mg on cycle days 5-9....He said...well, we are at 3 months, so what we do next is your choice...we can move you on to a FS and if you can afford it shots and all that kind of stuff. Or we can try for another 3 cycles and see what happens...However, I think you need to lose some weight. And then it might happen....He also told me that alot of things that an FS can do for me to get me pregnant, will cause prematurity...which I have problems with preterm labor as it is...so I'm really scared to go to those lengths....I mean if it comes down to it I will but I wanna do everything possible with my actual Dr before I move on....I mean I can obviously do it naturally...I already have 2 kids with no assistance....naturally conceived....gettin' a bit down....just wanna give the hubby a child of his own bloodline....heading into cylce 15 of ttc....errrrgggg.:growlmad:

I was officially diagnosed with PCOS this afternoon. :growlmad: My doctor is putting me on metformin. I am guessing it was totally unrealistic to think getting pregnant would be a breeze! Lol!
sorry to hear that hopefully you will get your bfp soon

we have started the smep. I started on day 9 and was unable to bd tonight do you think we will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->