TTC Buddies :)

I think you will be ok. Maybe bd tomorrow and day 13 so that you don't end up going two days without?

Hey ladies so I thought af was her but she came and the disappeared. Around 2 I wiped after using the lil girls room & had some brown with red tint blood on to so of course I'm thinking I'm out & I'm pissed so I put a tampton in hubby came home & we went out to eat & I ordered three drink (lol at once) come home check on the tampon & only the tip is cover in the dark brown blood. Haven't put another on in & haven't had anymore blood when I wipe. I'm super confused & kinda pissed because if I didn't get a bfp I atlease wanted af to come on a regular day so I could atlease feel normal. I've had four 26days cycles after bc & was hoping this would be the cycle I go back to 28days & be regular for the rest of my life like I was before bc but now idk what's going on. With my son I did have bleeding actually for three days so being 17 I assumed it was my period plus I had no symptoms so the next month no af. So I ended up thinking I missed one period but actually missed two & by time I went to the doc I was 2months along. & I had only just started getting symptoms. Too scared to call my doc as I feel she with be rude & think I'm dumb & write me off. I'm too scared to take an hpt & I don't want to ho to my local clinic because I feel they are so anti pregnancy & more geared toward abortions which they actually do at the clinic. I feel like I don't have safe professional place to go. I don't wana wait too long but I feel all I can do is wait. What do you ladies think?

Heya girls,

Sorry I haven't been on in ages!!! I've been keeping up with all the posts that I could though.

I recently moved so don't have internet yet. And hubby seems to have taken over my phone for the internet lol.

Ive also had a couple of scares so have been staying away for a little while. I wrote about most of it in my pregnancy journal but haven't been on that in a while either. Really need to update it.

Hope everyone is doing well!! Such a shame about cutler! But unfortunately there are some people that feel the need to lie and make up stories.

Hey ladies so I thought af was her but she came and the disappeared. Around 2 I wiped after using the lil girls room & had some brown with red tint blood on to so of course I'm thinking I'm out & I'm pissed so I put a tampton in hubby came home & we went out to eat & I ordered three drink (lol at once) come home check on the tampon & only the tip is cover in the dark brown blood. Haven't put another on in & haven't had anymore blood when I wipe. I'm super confused & kinda pissed because if I didn't get a bfp I atlease wanted af to come on a regular day so I could atlease feel normal. I've had four 26days cycles after bc & was hoping this would be the cycle I go back to 28days & be regular for the rest of my life like I was before bc but now idk what's going on. With my son I did have bleeding actually for three days so being 17 I assumed it was my period plus I had no symptoms so the next month no af. So I ended up thinking I missed one period but actually missed two & by time I went to the doc I was 2months along. & I had only just started getting symptoms. Too scared to call my doc as I feel she with be rude & think I'm dumb & write me off. I'm too scared to take an hpt & I don't want to ho to my local clinic because I feel they are so anti pregnancy & more geared toward abortions which they actually do at the clinic. I feel like I don't have safe professional place to go. I don't wana wait too long but I feel all I can do is wait. What do you ladies think?
I dont know much since Ive never been pregnant but Im hoping you are getting your BFP

:test::test::test: Is what I think!!! Especially if you did this with your first as well. I hope this is your :bfp: Let us know what's goin on...Enquiring minds want to know! LOL

Well ladies af came full force in the middle of the Night so im counring yesterday as cd1 which males that cycle a random 29 days :(

Well ladies af came full force in the middle of the Night so im counring yesterday as cd1 which males that cycle a random 29 days :(

Sorry the :witch: got you Gen. :hugs: Our :bfp:'s will come when the time is right I guess. Just wish it would hurry up....lol...I'm sure we are all getting a lil impatient..

Is okay hun. Me & hubby have decided to take a break & see what my periods do for a few months. Just when I thought I was normal after depo this happens. So its too much stress TTC & not being regular. Playing the guessing game every cycle. So I'm going to sit a few cycles out & try to find a good doc who cares. Which is stress in itself. I swear I want to sue my doctors office that gave me depo with no information & regards to my medical history. Depo is not suppose to be given to women with previous battles with depression which I have serverly dealt with. Nor should they have gave it to me with me already being over weight & depo cause weight gain that some women never get off. I mean I don't want to be petty but I feel I shouldnt just lay down & that their mistake. I been off depo a yr & still no bfp

So ladies I'm thinking I had a chemical. I'm bleeding super heavy bleed through a tampon in 30mins & I have really bad cramps. & lots of clots in the blood.I don't know if its something I should bring up to my doctor. I think this is the second one. But not sure because I don't test early

Well I think I'm out as wiping brown cm, here's to a new cycle and hopefully a bfp

Awww, gen, sorry to hear that!! Maybe taking time off will cause you to relax and you will get your bfp without even trying!!

And sorry to hear that for you too fisher!!

Well, just got back home from a baby shower and it turned out to be more depressing then I thought it would be :'( I guess I thought I was mentally prepared for it.

I also thought I was okay with not getting a bfp like right now and turns out, I was wrong. :( Being there with ladies who had just had babies and ladies who were very full term and then seeing all the cute little baby things I was just overwhelmed with emotions about wishing and wanting that too. I'm super happy for my friend but I am super jealous!!
When will this ever end!!

Sorry to hear that your af showed Fischer. Hopefully this will be the cycle for you!
sending all you wonderful ladies some :dust:

Well, just got back home from a baby shower and it turned out to be more depressing then I thought it would be :'( I guess I thought I was mentally prepared for it.

I also thought I was okay with not getting a bfp like right now and turns out, I was wrong. :( Being there with ladies who had just had babies and ladies who were very full term and then seeing all the cute little baby things I was just overwhelmed with emotions about wishing and wanting that too. I'm super happy for my friend but I am super jealous!!
When will this ever end!!

Sorry to hear that your af showed Fischer. Hopefully this will be the cycle for you!
sending all you wonderful ladies some :dust:
I completely understand how you feel. Its hard for me too when i see friends and family pregnant.. you are happy them but you are also kinda jealous wishing the same for yourself

I am with you there, Frodi. For me, it's especially hard watching friends and family just accidentally get pregnant.

Hi ladies! I've just joined the site and I'm very new to all of this. This is my DH and I's first official month TTC for #1. It is very exciting but also confusing as I'm just learning how to chart. I'd love to be buddies with any of you for both advice, and to have someone to talk to and share our experiences with each other thru our journeys to a hopeful BFP! :)

Hi ladies! I've just joined the site and I'm very new to all of this. This is my DH and I's first official month TTC for #1. It is very exciting but also confusing as I'm just learning how to chart. I'd love to be buddies with any of you for both advice, and to have someone to talk to and share our experiences with each other thru our journeys to a hopeful BFP! :)
this is my third month ttc.. id love to be your buddy.. :dust:

Hi, that would be great! I'd love to be buddies with you! We are somewhat around the same cycle days as well...you are just a bit ahead of me :)

Hi, that would be great! I'd love to be buddies with you! We are somewhat around the same cycle days as well...you are just a bit ahead of me :)
yeah.. I lost 50 pounds so my cycles are weird now, hoping the weight loss will help

Congratulations on your weight loss! I know that is hard work. Good luck and I hope you get a BFP this cycle! How long are your cycles? This is my first month charting so I'm not really sure when I ovulate or exactly how long my cycles are. But I'm guessing on average anywhere from 28-32 days.

Congratulations on your weight loss! I know that is hard work. Good luck and I hope you get a BFP this cycle! How long are your cycles? This is my first month charting so I'm not really sure when I ovulate or exactly how long my cycles are. But I'm guessing on average anywhere from 28-32 days.
well before my weight loss my cycles were 30-32 days. and af was usually heavy with lots of clots/ but since my weight loss my cycles vary. Ive had a 32, 26, 28 ,30 day cycle.. my last cycle was 26 days and af now is pretty light compared to before and no clots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->