TTC Buddies :)

That sounds like great positives to me! Lighter periods and a shorter cycle. That's awesome!

That sounds like great positives to me! Lighter periods and a shorter cycle. That's awesome!
yeah I love it, it makes me feel more positive about my chances of getting my BFP.. It can also be frustrating because its hard to know when you ovulate or when AF will come

I can understand that. With this being our first cycle charting and trying, I have no clue yet when I ovulate and I've also never really kept up with exactly how long my cycles are so I'm kind of in the same boat as you.

I can understand that. With this being our first cycle charting and trying, I have no clue yet when I ovulate and I've also never really kept up with exactly how long my cycles are so I'm kind of in the same boat as you.
when I started TTC i got digital OPKs they are pretty expensive but they lasted me 3 months, but charting has helped and so has using opks.. I really hope to get my BFP really soon

I hope you do too...that would be awesome because I'd love to be buddies with someone who gets a BFP and follow their journey from the very beginning. :)

and what is opks? sorry, i'm just learning the whole lingo here lol.

I hope you do too...that would be awesome because I'd love to be buddies with someone who gets a BFP and follow their journey from the very beginning. :)
me too.. I also had a dream last week that I got my BFP maybe thats a good sign. I hope we get pur BFPs close to or at the same time:dust:

Yes, I think dreams are always a good sign..a prediction of the future. That would be really cool if we did get our BFPs the same cycle.

Yes, I think dreams are always a good sign..a prediction of the future. That would be really cool if we did get our BFPs the same cycle.
I know.. But I will say being able to talk to people who understand what Im going through.. I would love to get my BFP this cycle. only time will tell.. OPKs are Ovulation predictor kits.. Im kinda new at TTC and still learning the lingo too

Thanks ladies,
I'm not so much upset anymore like I was yesterday, but it really sucks to not be in that "crowd" lol

I have a random feeling that Im getting my bfp but I know its probably just my head telling me because I want it so bad. I haven't had any symptoms that I can use as possibles because I don't know if they are real. :'(

welcome Michelle!
I hope this thread is able to help you with what you're looking for!
Also opk are Ovulation Prediction Kits.

I'm also very new to TTC and I'm not actually TTC its more like NPNT but I am still tracking things but not as frequently. I'm just kinda letting things happen, but it makes it harder bc I have a crappy irregular cycle thats approx 51 days :'(

Welcome Michelle. Hope you get a bfp soon. Fingers and toes crossed for you Hun. I'm a 30day cycle person. Af got me full blown this afternoon but hopefully next cycle I get lucky.

Thanks Frodi and Fisher Girl...I think being on this thread will help me tons emotionally being able to talk to other women going thru the same things as I am, as well as gaining knowledge on the whole lingo and learning any helpful tips that could possibly lead to my first ever BFP! Wishing the best of luck and keeping fingers crossed for all of you girls also! :)

Welcome Michelle! I would love to be buddies with you if you are still in the market for more! Lol!

Frodi - I am glad you are feeling a little better now!!! I hope your intuition is right and you get your bfp soon!!!

BBW - I was wondering what you did to lose your 50 pounds! That's so awesome!

:dust: to everyone!

Empathetikfae- Yes I'm still on the market for some TTC buddies and I'd love to be your buddy! :)

I have to say that out of all of the threads that I am a part of (which isn't that many, lol) this one is, by far, my favorite! You girls are just soooo warm, welcoming, and responsive. I love it! It sure makes ttc that much easier!

I agree with you. It's very motivating having a place like this and such great ladies to talk with as we go thru TTC together. I think it makes it more exciting as well.

Welcome Michelle! I would love to be buddies with you if you are still in the market for more! Lol!

Frodi - I am glad you are feeling a little better now!!! I hope your intuition is right and you get your bfp soon!!!

I just cut out rice, pasta, sugar. I only drink water. Now i let myself have some stuff sometimes. I also worked out 2-3 days a week. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill..

I just cut out rice, pasta, sugar. I only drink water. Now i let myself have some stuff sometimes. I also worked out 2-3 days a week. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill..

That is a lot of will power. I have a feeling cuttin out carb is what I need to do, but I am still working on findin the willpower to do it. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->