• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

If you're really worried about being able to pinpoint conception if you do conceive, then use them anyway. Otherwise, early ultrasounds can pretty accurately date a pregnancy so you would be able to find out that way as well. Just make sure to BD every other day or every three or so and you should be covered.

personally? I would still use opk.. but good luck and what Kyla said is good.. about the bd :D

I know what you are talking about when you say it is in your nature to stress about stuff like this. If it makes you feel better to use them.. then use them. If not, then don't use them and try not to overthink it this month (I feel hypocritical saying that).

Kyla - Yay for O'ing and getting the donor in good time. FX'd for you!!! When are you going to test? I think we are right around the same time.. :)

aknqtpie - probably starting in a week lol. I got my BFP last time at 6dpo. I know that's super early and most likely not going to happen again that early, but I'll start then anyway. So 7dpo would be the tenth. Tho not expecting a result for some time. 14 dpo would be on June 17th

Buttrfly- I did get some opks, still waiting on some sent to me by Tui and they have not arrived yet... Thinking they could be here late this arvo so I'll check again. Going to start OPK testing either this evening or tomorrow evening, not sure which to do cd11 today and think I should O cd15 what do you suggest?
I don't want to miss it! And I think that if I catch the timing of O well then I think I'm in for a bloody good chance this cycle. I know I always say it but it feels right :)

3dpo

I was so irritable and grumpy today. My boobs feel fuller. They kind of deflated after my loss, but feel fuller now. And I've had diarrhea (sorry tmi) but I had it everyday when I was pregnant. Oh and still lots of cm today. Also had a ton everyday I was pregnant. Fingers crossed! How is everyone else doing?

I'm so sorry you're grumpy today Kyla! However your symptoms sound like something good. I too had a lot of CM during my bfp cycle, which was different from my usual. Hoping this is your cycle!!!! :)

Things are ok here. I believe I had my period last week and should be on CD 11.

I've been using OPKs the past several days. Fortunately I kept pictures of OPKs from previous cycles when TTC for personal records. So glad I did. This evening I compared my OPK from yesterday and today. My body and OPKs have been pretty consistent in the past, so judging from my recent OPKs, I'm about 2 days from Oing. I'm so excited yet scared to be doing this again.

Good luck all!

Miss Kyla, sounding promising :) can't wait for test day!!!

KB- I'm cd12 today and should O on Monday or Tuesday :) looking forward to it as this is my first time using OPK! Be pretty amazing if this is a great month for all!! :dust: to everyone :)

boo my opks were supposed to be delivered today but didn't come :(

Hi girls. Think I've given up this month. Cd 18 and still low on the cbfm. Have been googling low estrogen and fitting the symptoms well-thank you dr google! Guess it takes longer to get back to normal after twin mc. Was thinking that after my first mc in nov I went onton clomid in the jan/feb so that got me oving straight away. maybe next month. Pretty down hearted. Today is the edd of my first mc.

hi all, im back to trying for my 215 rainbow, i guess feb was just not meant to be for me. will be actively ttc again in august.
gonna go to docs and see if i can get some tests done in the meantime to find out whats up. :coffee:
x

message & slow so sorry ladies. FX for your rainbows soon!

I have tested again and again I think I have a line now hoping it progresses and is sticky this time

So sorry slow.. Thinking of you and hope you get answers soon

OPK yesterday was neg today's neg hoping for either tomorrow or Tuesday...
2nd FXD it's great progression and your take home baby :dust:
How's everyone doing?

im in such a foul mood that I want to get drunk later... so tested with IC (10dpo) and its negative.. so im off to buy a bottle of Shiraz and drink it all!!!!!

if not im gonna EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->