• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

I'm really sorry you've been having a tough time So! But 10dpo is still early. Might still happen.

AFM, feeling kind of queasy/nauseous and having lower back and lower left abdomen pain. Fx it's all good things. I'm still only 5dpo

To keep you all updated first response this morning def bfp hope this is a lucly month for all of us

Here is a little pic for your opiniins

Attachments

• 2014-06-08 08.57.50.jpg
    2014-06-08 08.57.50.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
Its better irl I just did a green handle ic and got a positive too so thats 8 tests and 4 brands I thinknits real hope its sticky

So sorry ladders :hugs:

Congrats 2nd time!! Fx it's sticky x

So anx, it's the most stressful, frustrating, emotional, roller coaster of a process isn't it. Enjoy your Shiraz!

Kylasbaby I hope they are bfp symptoms!

I'm feeling really down today. I woke up feeling really rough with a bad throat again this morning, I'm sure there's something more wrong, I shouldn't be ill all the time like this.

Also I haven't had a positive opk yet but had a huge temp rise today, cd15. Really confused, I've never missed my surge before other than last month and this month and I'm wondering why it could be.

looks positive to me 2nd! Congratulations!!!

Looks positive 2nd! FX it's sticky.

I'm feeling so nauseous. Ugh. Not good.

Just noticed on front page it says I, ttc number one lol if this is sticky it will be numbrer 5

Mrs W.. yes its all the above you mentioned... :cry:

I have been ill past few days too.. sore throat.. sore chest..tickling cough..headaches..run down..

Maybe you have not had your surge because you are feeling ill? hopefully it will arrive soon x

Kylas my cautious due date is Feb 5th, just want to get past the 6-7 week stage as that's when I mc last time and I know it won't guarantee anything but will make me feel a bit safer I hope. Can't stop testing still I'm like a woman possessed, hpt today was the same as the control line which iv never had before so I'm keeping fingers crossed

Congrats 2nd how many dpo are you?

Congrats 2nd!

Completely understand your feeling ladders! How are you feeling physically?

Hope everyone else is doing well and moving toward their rainbows! Hope everyone is staying sane also...I know it is difficult during these times!

Ladies can you please explain how I would put a link to a journal in my signature? Still planning on making one

Congrats 2nd!

I am about 7dpo.. been starting to feel crampy, but not sure if it is in my head or not. Trying to not overly stress or think about the TWW, and am trying to keep myself busy so I don't start going neurotic.

Grats to you 2nd Time! Lovely little line you got. :)

I'm so frustrated with my body lately, I was expecting to have O'd already. I thought my OPKs were getting darker, but only ONE was darker than previous ones. The OPKs I've taken after are all light.

I have no idea when or even if I'll O this cycle. What if I simply have an anovulatory cycle this month? Just ugh. :growlmad:

About a week or 2 after my D&C I had what I think was a period. Heavy-ish red bleeding and cramps for 3 days, followed by 2 or 3 days of brown blood. Very typical for my periods. I never asked my OB so idk what went on, or if that was a period, I just have that to go by. I just want to know what my body is doing! :nope:

Good luck aknqtpie! Understand the tww feelings

Kbcupcake so sorry for your frustration and all your are going through. I remember my body being wacky after d and c and not getting a full AF until 6 weeks. I did bleed/ spot on and off for 10 days after though. Wish I could shed some light. Your body just may be regulating. I could be wrong but I thought having a period a week or two after is too soon? I would call your doctor with your concerns and see if he/she may have any thoughts or suggestions:hugs:

I think the first month or so after my D&C I had some weird stuff go on. Not sure if I had a period or just my body finishing up with what it was doing. I think I had a "period" two weeks after?

I bled for about ten days after my D&C then had my period about 3.5 weeks later. And that was only bc I take provera to make me have a period. M now 3 months post op and this is the first cycle that's been normal. It's also only my second cycle in three months. My body was messed up for a couple months.

im 21 days post and STILL spotting... i dread to think what my cycles will end up like. I think im in for a loonnnggg wait to ov!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->