• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Bug - Post D&C? Has your doctor done a follow up US to make sure there isn't any tissue left? Seems like a long time to spot after a D&C.

after cytotec- i had an u/s a week after and they said they "thought" there was no tissue- just clots left

im beginning to think I may need to get ask for another one to be sure

Bug- I hope that you get some answers soon as to why your still bleeding/spotting <3 which ever it is praying that they can assist in getting your body back to normal :hugs:

Thanks very much for your input ladies. :D So far I've had a lot of CM (very atypical for me, I'm usually very dry) and my libido has increased. I haven't taken an OPK in a couple days so I will today. If that's negative then forget it, I'll just wait til AF.

Bug -- I would get another U/S. I also took Cytotec and it didn't quite do its job. I had to get a D&C afterwards. The baby only measured around 6w too, I don't understand why it didn't take, but it happens. Hope things go well for you.

edit: So since I felt a little funny with an increased libido and unusual amounts of CM, took an OPK. Lo and behold -- positive!!! SMU. I've also noticed that very familiar dull, achy pain that comes in twinges, in my left side.

https://i58.tinypic.com/20uv15e.jpg

I'm back in the game! I should O tomorrow or the day after. I look forward to being in another TWW very much.

Bug - I took the cytotec and it also did not do what it was supposed to. My doctor was not proactive. Make them do another u/s... or ask for a referal for another doctor to do one. You shouldn't be spotting still if everything is gone. I ended up getting a D&C.

Cupcake YAY!! For being being back to TTC!!!! Now FXD that egg is caught and this is your rainbow :hugs:

Bahaha on it!

Thanks so much gals!!!! I hope very much this is my rainbow. :hugs:

Lovely pos opk!
in not going them this month as not meant to be ttc.
but oh has been all over me lately! If it happens around fertile time in not gonna stop him!

My OH was same with me last cycle.. and I was supposed to wait.. :haha:

thanks ladies!

nice looking OPK cupcake!!! FX'd for you!!!!

This thread seems a bit empty lately, how're you all doing??? :)

Im CD4 at moment on 1st round of soy iso after I didnt get pregnant last cycle...

Hows everyone?

I'm still spotting/bleeding it's seeming like a light to med af :( I don't know what's going on. :shrug:

Waiting waiting waiting waiting always waiting :rofl:

Good luck this month KB and the rest of the ladies waiting to test. I think we have some testing days coming up?

Bush when is AF due for you?

I did go to the nurtitionist Friday and my diet is completely changed. It's more of a blood sugar diet which I guess I need. Apparently when I'm eating healthy I'm not eating enough carbs with meals and I'm crashing. She is concerned about how this probably affected my last pregnancy and these blood sugar issues could have definitely been part of the miscarriage. It really stinks but what can I do except move forward. Meal planning is a huge part right now. It took me forever to get my meals together for work today and unfortunately.
RE appointment tomorrow for answers..yay!!

How is everyone? Have a great start to the week! Fingers crossed for everyone!

BM I am not sure why you are bleeding now.. thats strange... as AF not due for a while is she... :( start a thread n see if anyone else has had the same??? xx

Butterfly.. glad you got some answers and hopefully you will be able to keep the sugars controlled now with new diet..

I went and saw a new GP today she was fantastic and gave me new hope and told me I wasnt that old.. lol.. as I was saying I was ancient ttc.. wrote about it all in my journal..

Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks Buttrfly.

I'm sorry to hear, I had no idea that kind of thing could even cause a MC. Bushmumma, how frustrating. I've never had a spotting problem so I'm afraid I have no advice :(

Things are ok on my end. Symptom spotting already how ridiculous... I'm barely 3dpo. So far I've had some nausea and vomited on O day. I've also had 3 severe headaches within 2 days, whereas normally they're only once every 2 weeks.

I want to think it's my BFP but truthfully with my first pregnancy, even though I had nausea the day after O, it was much worse and more consistent than it is now. I think I'll just chalk it up to hormones this cycle.

Who knows. :)

Best of luck ladies xxx

Hi all in cycle day 10/11 not really counting! As not trying thus month just if it happens it happens! Ive been poorly this weekend as well. Hopefully feel better tomorow. Just been exhausted and sicky.
if i didn't know better.id think it was pregnancy lol!
anyway ill probably end up poas by the end of the month, even though.next af.isnt due till.around the 5th of july!

Loris hope you are feeling better soon....

I am due af around 8th July.. so will be testing around 5th if im a good girl.. and 3rd if Im a naughty girl.. as that is OH's birthday and we are supposed to be going out..so I want to know if I can drink or not... Im CD5 today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->