• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Hey ladies..

I tested on saturday and it was a big BFN... so I am just waiting for AF to start. She should be here tomorrow. If she doesn't show by weds, I will test again. I am going to do OPKs this cycle, that way I can make sure the timing is right. Ended up going out with some friends and OH on sat night, so that was a nice stress reliever! :)

Well i caved and did an opk and hpt this afternoon! Even though im cd11! It doesn't look like ov will be soon. And in not gonna test again unless af is a no show!

AK glad you got some time out.. Im going out with OH and friends Sat night... I need to destress also...

Loris you may just ov a few days later this cycle hun...

It's weird.. the last three cycles I have spotted a few days before AF is to show.. and nothing this cycle so far... and AF is due tomorrow.

Definitely looking forward to doing OPKs this cycle. Just to make sure I know when I am O'ing. Will have to pack them with me.. I think you are supposed to start doing them CD9/10 .. which is when I will be in the lower 48 around then ... (I'll be all POAS in the airport.. hahahaha).

The postive side of me not being pregnant this cycle, is that I guess OH and his friends always do a big camping trip to the beach (yes we have beaches in Alaska) over 4th of july weekend.. so it means I can enjoy myself a little more.

Right now it is cold and rainy.. but the month of may was really warm for us.

AF just showed :( So put me down for testing July 13.

Aww sorry :witch: got you! :(

Im testing around 10th myself.. good luck next cycle :D

You too!! July is an awesome month (it is when I was born!) lol. Doing OPKs this time, so hopefully it will help me pinpoint when O is.

I temped the last time I TTC'd.. and it stressed me out, because I knew you were supposed to get a certain amount of hours of sleep for it to work right, so I am going to not do it this time. I have never done the saliva thing though.

This is the Saliva microscope I use...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Saliva-Fer...=1401286528&sr=8-4&keywords=saliva+microscope

This was my Ferning.. meaning positive for ovulation... when ovulating you have more sodium that causes the jack frost effect..

Attachments

• ferningmay1.jpg
    ferningmay1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Hmm.. that is interesting! I will have to look into it at some point. I am going to stick with just OPKs for a little bit, and then maybe incorporate temping..

I don't usually ov till around cd15/16 just needed to poas lol!

Hi guys. How's you all? Over here I gave up on the cbfm on cd17 when still low. Bfn on cd25. No af yet on cd28. Who knows!! Good luck.x

Hi all. Sorry you're out this month AK. :(

Soanxious that looks pretty neat. I'm thinking I should do that + OPKs instead of temping. Temping really is a lot of work for me.

I'm 4dpo today. Some very mild nausea here and there, I've had sore bbs a lot. I don't really feel pregnant though. My symptoms are nothing like how they were when I actually was pg. :( I'm so scared to test but I want to.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

KB the saliva microscope is awesome in all fairness :)

AS for 4dpo your still only having progesterone whizzing around.. baby wouldnt of implanted yet.. don't worry still plenty more days to come before symptoms would kick in :) You will get your BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->