• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

woohoo Bushmumma!

go get em loris!!! :)

Thanks for your words of encouragement Soanxious.

And to slowloris and bushmumma -- how fab! Happy for you both. :)

I don't have much to report other than I've felt needle-like cramps poking on my left side, which is the side I O'd out of. I'm so nervous, I'm so excited? I don't want to get my hopes up but how can I not?! :( Sure hoping I see some blood today. wahey :D

Don't wanna get too excited yet, after all the bleeding I just had I got an extreamly light line in my ic this morning with SMU. All others have been white, I'll keep you updated and FXD it progresses :).

fingers firmly crossed for you Bm!!!!

Thanks bug, I'm not seeing things as DH can see it too!! So I'll test again in morning and hope to see a line that I can picture and post it for your squinting pleasures :)

woo hoo I so hope this is your time :D

I cant wait to see pics.. and a lot of women including myself find SMU much better than FMU :)

Yup that's what I reckon it's better... Praying that I see some progress with this one and not a disappearing act.

fx bm!
well i just put a rant in my journal about the docs. have my blood test today. i thought id be having more than just the one.... looks like this is gonna be a long process :(

Holding out hope for you Bushmumma!
Slowloris I just looked at your journal. Sorry this seems to be dragging on for you. :(

:hugs: slowloris

7dpo- really gassy, tired and moody... a great combination lol getting occasional cramps low down. My temp this am totally confused FF- not it says it can't accurately detect ov. I was pretty sporatic with temping so there are lots of blanks and the 23 days of spotting/bleeding didn't help when my cycles were pretty much always 25 days before MC. FF has been telling me AF is due the next day for a week now lol.

Thanks guys. Well me and oh dtd again tonight so deffo ttc again!
bug as long as you have a good idea when it was. Sometimes itll find it later. I don't temp so cant really help much! X

Fx'd BM!!

AF is slowly fading away.. and I am busy at work trying to get ready to go on vacation. Just thought I would stop in to see how everyone is doing!!

Thanks AK I'm very concerned about it considering the bleed I had. I'll test in morning and let you all know :).

Vacation.... Mind if I ask where?

Hi ladies could I join....We started trying in april 2013 fell pregnant in november 13 but lost it early december. :( We are in our 7th month ttcal and no success so far. We are ttc no6. Test date...28th june. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->