TTCAL 2015 Rainbows! (7 Rainbows & 2 Angels)

Welcome lesh!

We are going to Utah to visit OH's family. I've never been there, so looking forward to going to a new place.

Ooooooo Utah, being an Aussie saying the word sounds awesome lol.. Hope you have a blast on your vacation/adventure!! :)

Lesh: welcome!! :hi:

Hi lesh, welcome.

Akn, hope you have a nice time. I haven't been to Utah but the wilderness looks rather nice. :)

Not really anything to say today... just minor nausea. I hate to say it but I caved and took a test last night grr. At 7dpo. Obviously nothing was there, I just gave in to temptation....

on a better note, I'm having a nice outing today with my dad and DH since I have a day off. We're going to a mall called the Domain today, so excited :D Just having lunch and doing light shopping.

Hope everyone is doing fab today :) xo

ank- have a great trip! some of the state parks in Utah look amazing!!! We keep thinking of taking a road trip down there

Cupcake: I hope you enjoy your day with light shopping and lunch it's sounds fantastic!!

Thank you Bushmumma it was lovely :)

How is everyone today???

I caved in AGAIN and tested with a FRER. I got a very faint positive!!! I was a little surprised but I was thinking I implanted on 5dpo due to twinges and cramps. I took another one this morning (9dpo) and it's just as faint but it's there. I can't even catch it on the camera yet. I'll use another tomorrow. I must have a slow progression.

FX for all of you. :D

Wow great news cupcake!! IM just heading into tww.... So not much going on atm.

post pics.. we may be able to tweak it!! :D FX its going to be a dark :bfp:

I just got my pos OPK and Saliva ferning and Temp dip! :wohoo:

Attachments

• 23junesaliva.jpg
    23junesaliva.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • opk23june.jpg
    opk23june.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies... Sorry haven't been around

Welcome lesh... Sorry for your loss and good luck.

Congrats kb! Look forward to seeing progression.

Bush did you test again?

Sorry for those who AF got and good luck to everyone in the TWW ans leading up to it!
Kyla are you still here? Haven't seen an update and know your testing date passed. Hope all is well.
Actually testing date passed for a few so hope everyone is doing ok and will update soon!

I saw the RE and we came up with a plan. I was officially diagnosed with pcos. We are going to do IUI with femara and trigger shot. Will be monitored the whole month so no OPKs needed. If I don't get AF by the 30th they will do an ultrasound to see if I ovulated and give me medication to bring AF on if needed. Not sure how long my cycle will be this month but I do feel AF symptoms and I'm Ok with it so we can move on. If no AF I will test on the 30th.
This month we were laid back so no OPKs, didn't BD lots when needed. It was nice for a break.

Thank you so much gals!! And good luck Soanxious :) I might post it, or just wait til I get a darker line. I haven't taken a test this morning coz I haven't had to pee, uurrgh!

Buttrfly sounds like a rough diagnosis, but glad things are moving forward for you. On another TTC forum I frequent, I've seen quite a few success stories using femara and IUIs. Best of luck!!!

Took a Wondfo with FMU this morning, totally blank. I'm starting to suspect a chemical. I'll take a FRER today, if there's no progression (I'm 10dpo and my period is due tomorrow), I think I can safely assume as much. :(

I hope you get a nice line KB *hugs*

AF here for me today :( Hopefully my cycles can now get back to normal now that this first post-MC one is over. My sights are now set on July 18th.. my next test date

Bug sorry about af.
Kb fingers crossed.
Afm cd35 no af bfns no idea what's going on.

I'm so sorry Bug and Nessaw. How frustrating for you both. :(

I took another test today and it's very faint, too faint for a FRER at 10dpo for my liking. Not much I can do but hold out and wait to bleed I guess? I don't know, it's a struggle to not be pessimistic. I'll make a doc appointment tomorrow for bloodwork, I have to get a uti sorted anyhow. Hopefully I'm just worrying myself, though I told myself I wouldn't.

It's just that I certainly didn't expect a chemical at all. Especially not straight after a MC. >:/

Hope you all are having a nice day. :) xxxxx

what I thought was af starting has turned into just a little brown spotting all day... hopefully if it is the witch she will actually be here tomorrow and I can get on with things!

How many dpo are you Bug? How is everyone today? :)

Seems AF is on time, so I'm indeed having a CP. I already called my OB and have an appointment tomorrow morning. Hopefully this was just a one-off thing.

Sorry cupcake :hugs: maybe your body just wasn't quite ready yet. Fx for next month xx

Bug, could it be ib? How many dpo are you? My cycles were a bit odd after my mmc, I had quite a bit of odd spotting during cycle 2 which was very confusing. Hopefully yours is for a good reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->