who's testing mid December ?

You seemed to have dropped really early for it to be af hun x

Wanted to think it's implantation dip but I'm just preparing myself for AF or maybe i'll miss af and just ovulate on CD58 like last time considering anov cycle and the cycle that followed where i only had spotting. I just put Low on period where it should be spottting to separate them. If no spotting nor Af in the following days we'll just continue to BD as i'm not sure when I will O again.

Hi ladies
I’m 8dpo (give or take one or two days) Thought I’d come and join the party.
I’m already testing because I’m a POAS Addict :dohh: bnf this morning and evening.

Good luck to you all x

Sorry about the bfn Haylee. Hope your :bfp: is just around the corner.

Not feeling to great about this cycle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-05-09-43-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-05-09-43-18.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
Thanks mdscpa. I'm symptom spotting like crazy and probably shouldn't be so invested as we are only NTNP but I just can't help it :haha:

Sorry to hear you're feeling down babyone. Sending :dust: to us all!

So sorry babyoneill. :hugs: not out until she shows up.

I don't want to keep hopes up x

I still don't feel like you ladies are out yet. Some women don't have a positive hpt for quite some time. I honestly believe I may be 2 months along. If so, I was getting bfns at 4 and 5 weeks. Will find out hopefully Friday or next week.

Not trying to drum up false hope, but keep testing! The hormone levels may not be up enough yet!!

I sure you are right :) feeling positive, but also feeling like i shouldn't get too hopefull only to be let down - such an emotional ride :dohh:

Totally understand. But don't totally give up hope!!!

I'm 7ish DPO today. Tested & I think I think I thiiiiiiink I see a second line!! Not sure if it's worth posting a pic cuz it's very very hard to see. I am going to test again later tonight after a long hold!

I'm 7ish DPO today. Tested & I think I think I thiiiiiiink I see a second line!! Not sure if it's worth posting a pic cuz it's very very hard to see. I am going to test again later tonight after a long hold!

Ooh fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed I'm not testing now just going to wait for af can't see me getting a positive now at 14dpo it should at least of shown something by now x

Fingers crossed I'm not testing now just going to wait for af can't see me getting a positive now at 14dpo it should at least of shown something by now x

14dpo is still a little early. You may or may not be out yet. What are your symptoms like right now?

babyoneill - There's still a chance. You could've O'ed later than you think, probably CD15, so you may just be 12dpo today. FX that's the case.

:dust:

babyoneill - There's still a chance. You could've O'ed later than you think, probably CD15, so you may just be 12dpo today. FX that's the case.

:dust:

Yes, hopefully that is the case! I second that!!!

I feel the same! I am (I think) 12 DPO and I have gotten BFN's (on internet cheapies tho) I never tested this morning because I don't want another BFN so I'm going to try and and not test until Friday as thats when AF is due .. I just kinda thought maybe I would see something by now

My only symptoms are tender BBS, had mild mild cramping since 6PO and Monday night at 10DPO I woke up in the middle of the night with pretty intense cramping that continued throughout the day yesterday but pretty mild again today. So was Monday night/Tuesday implantation? If so, maybe testing was early.

I am hoping for my BFP Friday, I got pregnant on our first try in September but ended in a chemical, and I didnt have cramping like I did Monday so hopefully this is a good sign? I don't know what to think! FX'ed for everyone waiting for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->