• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Hey ladies :dust: hope everyone is doing well. We really need some more bfps on here!!

AFM: no AF this morning but more cramping.. And lots of nausea :shrug: if AF doesn't show up today it will be the first time since TTC and tracking cycles its ever been late! Just going to wait this out for a day or two :coffee: .. Now officially scared to test! :wacko:

Lanfear--I'm the resident thyroid fanatic. I'll be interested to see all your test results, but I am especially curious about what they tested for your thyroid. They will likely only test TSH, which is not really adequate in my opinion, but standard for most docs out there. Is this being checked because of any symptoms you've been experiencing, or is it just one of the standard tests they run?

I hope to see a BFP on this thread soon!!! :dust:

Seriously folks, we need some BFP's here soon. I am 8 days PO. These last days of waiting to test are always the hardest for me. I always have some symptom and then think that maybe it could be a sign. But to be honest I am not really feeling it this month. :coffee:

The TTW is the worst, though it's more like a week and a half till I start testing since I'm obsessed with poas :haha:

Got our family portraits back and had the photographer get shots of me nursing my dd to remember such a special memory and im so happy with how they turned out!

Attachments

• Harrett Family-JPG-0173.jpg
    Harrett Family-JPG-0173.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Harrett Family-JPG-0165.jpg
    Harrett Family-JPG-0165.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies :dust: hope everyone is doing well. We really need some more bfps on here!!

AFM: no AF this morning but more cramping.. And lots of nausea :shrug: if AF doesn't show up today it will be the first time since TTC and tracking cycles its ever been late! Just going to wait this out for a day or two :coffee: .. Now officially scared to test! :wacko:

Good luck Canada...did you stop temping too??

The TTW is the worst, though it's more like a week and a half till I start testing since I'm obsessed with poas :haha:

Got our family portraits back and had the photographer get shots of me nursing my dd to remember such a special memory and im so happy with how they turned out!

Beautiful pics!

Thanks dove.. And yes didn't get to temp as ds really sick all night and then we all managed to sleep in extra long this morning. Now I'm sick too :cry: so just going to wait a few days to see what's happening. :shrug: anyone know if illness can delay AF?

Lovely pics DHBH, I wish that I had taken pics like that with my little one breastfeeding - such a lovely idea. Gypsey4, I know how you're feeling - as each day in the tww draws to a close the anxiety builds and builds and then you start obsessing about every symptom and you ask yourself, is it , isn't it.

A close colleague of mine was recently married and two months ago started TTC and I gave her all the advice and tips I've found out through this whole process and she just got her BFP this morning - 4 days early! This is the first BFP I have been told about that I am so happy for her and not jealous as I hope that all the information I gave her contributed towards her positive.

I am going to test tomorrow - 1 day before AF is due as for the first time in a very long time trying I actually don't have any symptoms! Crazy I know but that's what I was feeling the first time I was pregnant that I couldnt actually believe it to be true and kept testing for nearly a week every day to confirm the results as I felt nothing. So really hope I can share this magical time with my colleague. Would be so amazing to have someone close go through all the same things with me at the same time and our due dates would only be a day apart.

There I go dreaming again.

Canadabear - illness shouldn't affect AF not starting. Perhaps it's a positive that you are feeling unwell? Have you taken another test

Beautiful Pics DHBH

Vonn-they just tested TSH, and it's simply because I'm on cycle 13 of trying with no luck so far.

I am a dork and forgot to ask when I'd hear about my tests. So now I debate calling.

Hi all!

lan - good luck on the results, I'm sure everything will come out fine! I had my thyroid test mixed in with all of the blood tests too. Not sure what they tested either...

Canada - how are you doing, girl?? I hope your illness IS the BFP!! FX'ed!!!

shellbells - I hope nothing means something for you!

eeeee!! all of these potential BFPs! we need some good front page news!!

Thanks ladies.. Sick as a dog today!! (That expression makes no sense to me! ) I am sure I've picked it up from DS. He is all better today so I am hoping it passes soon. Some of it could be pregnancy nausea.. But I haven't tested yet. :blush: I think I will try tomorrow with fmu .. So so scared! :wacko: I think this might be it!!!
I

I mainly stalk this thread to watch for inspirational BFPs. Good luck, canadabear! And Shellsbells! Keep dreaming :winkwink:

Morninig ladies, I tested this morning and BFN. Not writing myself off yet as AF is only due tomorrow but I 'just feel out'. Canadabear, really hope you're feeling better today and fingers crossed that you get a positive result.

Really do hope we get a few BFP's this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->