• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Hugs to everyone who is out so far this month.

Second day of flashing smiley here so should hopefully have o'd by Friday.

awesome, Fezzle!! good luck!!
bluefairy - you too!
august - I saw your chart and you noted yesterday that AF would be here. I'll update you as well. :( I'm so sorry :hugs:

Jessie - no kidding, it's kinda rough updating it with witches all the time...we need some luck! maybe anyone who O'ed over the full moon last week will be the lucky one to catch an egg!

So confused by my temps this month, and just how my body is acting. Did I O? Am I not going to this month? OPKs were weird, and I think one was defective, so I kinda guessed.

Hoping to see the end of this month full of BFPs after the way it has started.

So confused by my temps this month, and just how my body is acting. Did I O? Am I not going to this month? OPKs were weird, and I think one was defective, so I kinda guessed.

Hoping to see the end of this month full of BFPs after the way it has started.

I know how you feel this cycle :hugs: my temps are all over the place too. I discarded my lowest temp and got my cross hairs. But it kind of feels like cheating. Here's wishing this month gets better for all of us :dust:

I can understand why you're confused, Lan! hopefully tomorrow you'll get a solid spike and that will be 3 days of rises and you'll get your crosshairs. Looks like you timed your BD'ing just right, my fingers are crossed for you!

Canada - I'm sorry you're confused too! FX'ed that you both get some patterns soon.

Just wanted u ladies to know there R BFPs out there so don't get down about this Month!! I'm not on the list and don't want to be I think it always Jinx me!! I just wanted u guys to know November isn't a complete wash For a LTTCer sitting on 3yrs TTC!! :)

Hoping hard for a sticky Bean!!

GL to the remaining testers!!

My test are really faint and that's been a bad sign B4 but I'm trying to stay positive!!

Today I am PG today I am Happy!!! :)

Congrats sis!

AFM still not sure if I missed O or not...not temping, but will next month, have been using opks but forgot that I used to use them in the afternoon after not using the bathroom for a few hours. I've been using fmu, so not sure if that's why I didn't get a positive, or I missed it since I didn't get opks till cd15, or I still will O, who knows :shrug:

I can't remember from TTC my dd, do (for some people at least) do your opks progressively get darker as you get closer? My test seems darker today than the others, but not a positive either. Wondering if I may still get a positive...the bottom one is todays...

We've been BDing just about every other day for the past week just in case...

Would love to get it on the first try :flower:

Attachments

• 2014-11-12 11.05.58.jpg
    2014-11-12 11.05.58.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
Congrats sis!!

Think I'm 1dpo today, patiently waiting for my first cross hair. I tried EPO this month but I didn't really see any change on my CM. Guess it takes time for me.
Hope to see a lot more BFP on November!!!

Congrats sis!

AFM still not sure if I missed O or not...not temping, but will next month, have been using opks but forgot that I used to use them in the afternoon after not using the bathroom for a few hours. I've been using fmu, so not sure if that's why I didn't get a positive, or I missed it since I didn't get opks till cd15, or I still will O, who knows :shrug:

I can't remember from TTC my dd, do (for some people at least) do your opks progressively get darker as you get closer? My test seems darker today than the others, but not a positive either. Wondering if I may still get a positive...the bottom one is todays...

We've been BDing just about every other day for the past week just in case...

Would love to get it on the first try :flower:

I don't think is positive yet, maybe tomorrow?
Mine gets progressively darker until it is the same color of the control line and then it starts to get progressively lighter.

good luck!

I think everyone is different. My OPK's go from barely there to blazing positive, lol.

Canada, I think that if you are pretty sure when you O'd, then that's what matters. Are you doing OPK's? I know that I O 2 days after a +OPK. I also check CM and CP, along with temping though. It usually works itself out properly, but I'm pretty sure when I O, so that makes it easier....I just wish it was before CD 19, lol...

We are due for a bunch of BFP's!!! C'mooooon ladies!!!!

Feeling gutted temp keeps dropping :cry:.. I know I try to stay positive.. as not out until af shows.. but really unhappy with my temps lately. Though I have to say, after looking at ff pregnancy charts with fallback rises, like mine, it is amazing at the amount of bfp's after temp drops near the 'end' of the cycle.. so perhaps I am getting upset over nothing??

So sorry this month does not seem that great so far.. I think we are all in need of some serious BFP action!! Time to send us those test pics :dust:

and congrats sis!! fx it's a sticky bean :dust:

Looks like a positive OPK to me, what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 2014-11-13 09.43.30.jpg
    2014-11-13 09.43.30.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Looks positive!

I'll be out this month. Temp drop, spotting started. Onto cycle 5.

Canada your temps are really on the low side have u had your Thyriod checked?? I'm hypothyroid but I've been on Armour Thyriod for over a year now and it's helped!! I don't temp orally either !! GL

DHBH0930 it looks positive!

Maggs sorry the witch got you, better luck for december.

Canada, I don't know too much about charting yet, but your temps are still above coverline, so I think you are still good, hope you get a spike tomorrow. :)

No doubt now! Definitely a positive OPK, glad yesterday's was showing signs of getting darker so I made sure we BD! So should have good timing if we BD today and tomorrow too for good measure, hope hubby is up for it! Haha :blush:

He better not complain because since DD it has NOT been often (till now for TTC) with her being a difficult baby that HATES sleep :coffee:

Attachments

• 2014-11-13 12.42.33.jpg
    2014-11-13 12.42.33.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member