• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Any news Canadabear?

I called the office yesterday and they said everything looked good and the actual results are already in the mail.

Feeling like I'm getting a head cold the past couple mornings, only for it to kind of go away during the day and come back at night. Not sure what to make of it, if anything. I feel really positive this month, but refuse to be totally upset if this isn't our month.

:bfp: !!!! Wow... 7th cycle TTC and we did it!! :yipee: seriously freaking out!!!! :bfp:

I took a pic with my phone but can't figure out how to get it on here. Will try later... Now I have to go to work and not be too happy as was off sick yesterday :dohh:

OMG, CANADABEAR!!!! Congratulations!!!! :wohoo:

Lan, I feel like you're next - your temps look great!!!

I'm soo happy for you Canada! Congratulations!!!!:happydance: :happydance:

I have a serious case of skin break out and increased CM. I though those are sign of estrogen, which do not correspond with the lutheal phase. What is wrong with my body??

:happydance: Yay - brilliant news. So happy for you canadabear. Hope you have a sticky bean and a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

I have a serious case of skin break out and increased CM. I though those are sign of estrogen, which do not correspond with the lutheal phase. What is wrong with my body??

I currently have a lot of cm and a small breakout too.. But I sort of remembering this happening in first tri with DS I think it was due to higher night temps and sweats. Hope its a good sign for you.. Your chart looks great!! :dust:

Thank you, I hope is good sign for me as well!

YAYYYYYY Canadabear!!!!

Leti, I have a lot of creamy CM in my LP all the time. I continued to have it all throughout my first pregnancy, too.

Thanks Wish!

I'm having all sorts of random symptoms, but ignoring them to the best of my ability!

YAYYYYYY Canadabear!!!!

Leti, I have a lot of creamy CM in my LP all the time. I continued to have it all throughout my first pregnancy, too.

Thanks Wish!

I'm having all sorts of random symptoms, but ignoring them to the best of my ability!

Thanks, I was worried it was not normal.

Your temps look very nice!!!:dust:

I hope all of your acne and cm are signs of good things to come, ladies!!

Congrats on your :bfp: Canadabear!! Yay!

And so many others with charts that look great. Fxed for you all.

Shellsbells--have you tested yet today???

I've been stalking, hoping to see other 35+ BFPs...was hoping to see good news from you today Canadabear- congrats!!! Fingers cross for those of you still waiting!

Congrats, Canadabear!

Fx for our next batch of testers!

Yea Canada! It is so great to get a BFP on the thread this month!

Sending all you wonderful ladies extra :dust: for your bfp's!!

Just over the moon.. and DH calling at work to see how I am doing and making sure I am not lifting anything heavy (I work for a shipping company).. so cute!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

that is adorable!

:dust: to everyone else who is testing soon - all those temps looks great!! more! more! more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->