• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Finally got my cross hairs today. I had some dumb stuff happen with my OPKs this cycle so I'm not trusting them and just going by my temp. I think we have good timing this month, but according to FF it has been good the last 5 cycles with no luck. Now the waiting game...

Good luck and :dust: everyone else still waiting.

Canada your temps are really on the low side have u had your Thyriod checked?? I'm hypothyroid but I've been on Armour Thyriod for over a year now and it's helped!! I don't temp orally either !! GL

Thanks for the concern.. but I am a night mouth breather :blush: :haha: so my temps are always low.. can't temp vaginally as have a young son up early etc etc... :dust:

Canada your temps are really on the low side have u had your Thyriod checked?? I'm hypothyroid but I've been on Armour Thyriod for over a year now and it's helped!! I don't temp orally either !! GL

Thanks for the concern.. but I am a night mouth breather :blush: :haha: so my temps are always low.. can't temp vaginally as have a young son up early etc etc... :dust:

OMG, thank God! I also have low temps, but am also a mouth breather with a nursling, lol

FF's given me crosshairs today due to my peak OPK yesterday, so can I change my testing day to the 29th? I'll have to go to London without knowing, but will test the morning of our Thanksgiving party. Unless AF comes- I usually have a long LP but with spotting for days before the flow starts, but no idea how Clomid might affect things now.

Hi ladies, how are you all doing.

Congratulations Sis on your wonderful news - fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

I am in the dreaded TWW and on 9DPO. No symptoms whatsoever except craving peanut butter and having very weird and vivid dreams. Only last nights was baby related. Any thoughts?

After last month's excitement and disappointment I am trying not to symptom spot and obsess but I can't help it. Its been 10 months of TTC #2 and it's getting harder and harder to emotionally deal with it each month

Good morning ladies,

Got my first ever crosshair this morning:happydance:
Last month I started temping, but I think I started too late in the cycle so I never got one.

I'm so excited to see it. (little things that makes you happy)

Hi ladies, how are you all doing.

Congratulations Sis on your wonderful news - fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

I am in the dreaded TWW and on 9DPO. No symptoms whatsoever except craving peanut butter and having very weird and vivid dreams. Only last nights was baby related. Any thoughts?

After last month's excitement and disappointment I am trying not to symptom spot and obsess but I can't help it. Its been 10 months of TTC #2 and it's getting harder and harder to emotionally deal with it each month

Every time I've had baby dreams its been a pregnancy, not mine tough, always a coworker. :nope:

Shellbell - we're also ttc #2 and are on cycle 13. I thought it was 12, but I counted wrong. It gets disappointing cycle after cycle, doesn't it?

The number 13 is lucky for us, usually, so I'm hoping for that luck to come through again.

Congrats Leti on your cross hairs! I got mine yesterday so we're close. Since I'm lazy and don't want to go to the first page, when are you testing?

I will be testing the 24th. If I can wait that long... knowing myself I'll start testing sooner.

sis!! congrats to you!!
sorry I've been MIA girls - work stuff and couldn't pop open this website in a conf room full of people! :)
congrats to the ladies with crosshairs - hope you caught that egg!! FX'ed for you all!
and sorry to Maggs :hugs: next month, girl!!

i'm boring old cd8 today, still another 9 days until I O, but again - don't see it happening w/o scientific intervention so I'm not really going to worry about it. :) at least that's what I SAY, we'll see what I DO!

Well.. waiting for AF to show up tomorrow.. no signs yet, but I have an exactly 11 day LT phase..never varies regardless of O day changes.. :coffee:

canadabear, have you tested? that spike looks promising!

Thanks leti .. No haven't trusted too scared. Going to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I am 99.9% sure AF is on its way.. But you never know. Also I get so angry whenever I waste a test!

Sorry for those that the :witch: got :hugs:

I should officially be in the TWW now! Hope my LP is long enough since I didn't O till cd 22. My last cycle was 32 days, so if is the same this time that's only 10 day LP, which I know is enough but it's definitely on the low end. Hopefully it's a couple days longer!

Anxious to test already :dohh:

Goodluck ladies! Hope to see a bunch of BFPs soon! :flower:

I am joining you in the TWW DHBH930!

I have a very similar cycle to you as o'd on CD21. Last cycle was 31 days so I have a 10 day LP also. Not sure if this is my norm as only my 3rd cycle off bcp. It does worry me a bit to have an LP on the shorter side. Need to stop googling it!

Good luck!

I am joining you in the TWW DHBH930!

I have a very similar cycle to you as o'd on CD21. Last cycle was 31 days so I have a 10 day LP also. Not sure if this is my norm as only my 3rd cycle off bcp. It does worry me a bit to have an LP on the shorter side. Need to stop googling it!

Good luck!

Thanks! good luck to you too!

I take B6 to help, I feel like it worked when TTC my dd, if it doesn't work I donot feel like it's doing any harm. With her I had a strong bfp at 10 dpo, so I know it's possible to get pregnant with a shorter LP

Still no AF today.. But ff says tomorrow so will wait a bit longer for testing :coffee:
:dust: to all those waiting to test.

I get to go in for my labs tomorrow. One of the tests is HCG, but I'll only be 6dpo so I'm sure it will be too early. They're testing my Thyroid, progesterone, prolactin and glucose otherwise. Nothing like fasting on a Saturday night, but the tests have to be done on CD21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->