Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Congrats Shellsbells!! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months! You must be on :cloud9:.

There are some other ladies with great-looking charts, so I hope to see more of the same in the next two weeks!

Congrats canadabear and shellsbells. Good luck every one left to test. X

Got my lab results in the mail today. Progesterone was 19.29, Prolactin 12. Negative hCG, but I expected as much at 6dpo.

Went home on lunch and took my temp because I felt hot. It was 98.51, which is almost a degree higher than this morning, and actually quite high for me during the day. Hopefully it's that high in the morning. FX

Congrats to the newly preggos! This half of November has been great for the testers!!

Yah Sis and Shellbells! :yipee: so excited!! Fx they are both super sticky little beans!!! :dust:

AFM: doing well... Just thinking I should probably make a doctors appointment.. Haha. Last pregnancy and birth were in Spain.. Took quite a relaxed approach. Which I liked a lot. But this time I am having a lot of pressure and cramps. Nothing to worry about I hope.. But good to make sure. :dust:

That's right. I got a BFN on day before AF was due (internet cheapie), day AF due, tried a early response test and got faint positive, did again today with both brands, cheapie still showing negative and early response is a much stronger positive. Dont give up. If AF is late, perhaps try a different brand that is sensitive. Both brands I tried were supposed to be 10miu but different results.

Hope all goes well for you.

So many BFPs!! So exciting to see :D Also some really good looking charts around for the next week... Fingers crossed for some more awesome results!

Thank you, Maggs - sorry about that. I had you and didn't realize it!

Leti and Lan - your charts are making me crazy!! :)
so excited for the next round of testers!

Thank you Wish2BMom! I really hope this is our month.

I had a dream last night about winning some money. Does anyone knows if that could mean anything? I will believe anything these days!:haha:

Yey Lan! your temps went back up, yesterday might have been implantation FXd!!

Thanks Wish and Leti! FX for us both Leti!!!

I feel like this is it, but really don't want my hopes up. Refusing to test until this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. Probably Sunday. We have people coming over Saturday to watch football and I don't want to be excited/disappointed while they're over. BUT they usually bring alcohol and I don't want to drink. Decisions, decisions.

Oh good luck leti and lan!! Sending you both extra :dust: your charts are looking so good!!! :dust:

Lan - are you having any symptoms that are making you feel this way? Always curious about this!

Just a few. With my son, I had a head cold, clear skin, and was able to go #2 regularly when I usually have issue with this. I've had head cold like symptoms on O day, and then from about 6dpo. My face is nearly flawless when it's usually a wreck right now. I normally have cramps and breast pain if AF is approaching and I've had very little. What cramps I've had have been pinches and really localized. I've also had some weird pains, that feel similar to when my ligaments stretched when I was pregnant before.

I am starting to doubt my confidence, and seem to keep doing this in waves. Maybe it's better for not getting my hopes up.

I had a dream last night about winning some money. Does anyone knows if that could mean anything? I will believe anything these days!:haha:

I love stuff like this :) Who knows what it really means, but it's always fun to have a read.

Money
To see or win money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself.Alternatively, dreaming about money refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

Also: Dreaming of winning money can be commonly attributed to feeling as though you are coming into a point of power, strength and virility in your life. It is the feeling of being “on top of the world” that the subconscious is associating to your life experience.

I love stuff like this :) Who knows what it really means, but it's always fun to have a read.

Money
To see or win money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself.Alternatively, dreaming about money refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

Also: Dreaming of winning money can be commonly attributed to feeling as though you are coming into a point of power, strength and virility in your life. It is the feeling of being “on top of the world” that the subconscious is associating to your life experience.

I hope that success means a :bfp: at the end of the week.....:happydance:

HAHA Caribbean!

That brings up a good question:

Would you rather get a BFP or win a million dollars this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->