Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

mamadonna: completely understand why you're afraid to test but soooo glad AF is late for you!! woo hoo!

canada: oh what an amazing 2 year gift that would be!! I don't know if i would be able to hold off that long.

wish: how you feeling? i'm having lower back pain and twinges/sharp pains but boobs feel fine. I'll know for sure in a few days! AF is due sometime between tomorrow and Friday.

Sorry, mamadonna! Any signs of AF?

No not yet, I wish she would hurry up and stop being a bitch!!

Af arrived,it's a long wait till December lol!!

aw, mamadonna, I'm so sorry! :hugs:
I agree with DHBH - this is the busiest time of year with the holidays coming up so Nov will fly by!

Thanks everyone, if you don't mind I'll just hang around till we have a December one, hopefully no one will be joining me tho cos you'll all have your bfp's!!

:hugs: Mamadonna and extra :dust: for next cycle.
Waiting for ff to give me crosshairs now and feeling really good about our timing!

Just had a friend who knows we've been trying tell me she's pregnant accidentally.

I posted a FB status about being disappointed today. She asked what was wrong. I told her elections and a few other things. She proceeded to send me a private message asking "no babies yet?". I responded nope, and told her about the raise I'm waiting to go through that keeps not happening. She proceeds to give me a frowny face and then tell me her good news. If I'm feeling disappointed today, do you think it was the best day to tell me such a thing? Probably not.

Anyway, I said congrats. It's about all I can muster.

that sounds like an excellent excuse for a throat punch...

(totally kidding, but I get it - I think we all do)

Ah lanfear not very tactful of your friend at all!!

Told my DH about it and now he's mad at me for even telling her in the first place and not keeping it a secret like we agreed. So much facepalm right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->