Young TTC'ers?

Hello I'm 22. I was 19 with DD and she was conceived NTNP. I've been TTC for over 2 years mostly natural. I have done 3 clomid cycles.

Did you test?!?! :test: Your ticker says your up!

LOL I'm up alright but after 2 yrs TTC I'm terrified of seeing another :bfn: It just really gets to me, plus DH swears we didn't get it this month lol. I'm testing first thing tomorrow morning though.

Hello I'm 22. I was 19 with DD and she was conceived NTNP. I've been TTC for over 2 years mostly natural. I have done 3 clomid cycles.

Did you test?!?! :test: Your ticker says your up!

LOL I'm up alright but after 2 yrs TTC I'm terrified of seeing another :bfn: It just really gets to me, plus DH swears we didn't get it this month lol. I'm testing first thing tomorrow morning though.

Awww Good luck!! xx:happydance:

Well , MOMO, if you get a BFN then it will not be the news you are looking for. BUT at least it will be a new fresh start for you (although after 2 years probably not the best thing to hear)! Has AF shown yet? And another positive note-I believe everything happens for a reason, and your bundle of joy will be in your arms one way or another and it will then be the perfect time! FX for all the young ladies!!

Hey Ladies,

I'm 21 (22 in November!) and we've been TTC #1 since June.

I am about 50lbs overweight, with irregular periods. I have never been diagnosed with PCOS and am kind of....frustrated that my doctor only "tosses" the word around, without an actual diagnosis.

I went to the clinic, to see a different doctor, and he prescribed me metformin. I've been taking it for 3 days, and after being over a month late for my period, af showed up today! I'm excited to start fresh with a new cycle, as I've basically missed an entire cycle.

As if my own problems aren't bad enough, my OH is paralyzed. This makes it very hard to conceive as well. We are using the "at-home insemination method".

If you have any questions about our situation, any at all, let me know! I am very open!

Welcome mindgames! And sorry to hear about the struggles with your ttcing <3

Hey Ladies,

I'm 21 (22 in November!) and we've been TTC #1 since June.

I am about 50lbs overweight, with irregular periods. I have never been diagnosed with PCOS and am kind of....frustrated that my doctor only "tosses" the word around, without an actual diagnosis.

I went to the clinic, to see a different doctor, and he prescribed me metformin. I've been taking it for 3 days, and after being over a month late for my period, af showed up today! I'm excited to start fresh with a new cycle, as I've basically missed an entire cycle.

As if my own problems aren't bad enough, my OH is paralyzed. This makes it very hard to conceive as well. We are using the "at-home insemination method".

If you have any questions about our situation, any at all, let me know! I am very open!

Welcome!! :) yer my doctor 'Threw around' the word pcos for ages! it wasnt untill id visited her for the 6th time in 2 months crying my eyes out that she reffered me! and then i got referred to 2 other doctors within a week!!!
which annoyed me!! im quite over weight and the metformin has helped me loose over a stone!!! with the help of a healthy diet ofcourse!! :D
If you need to ask ewt bout pcos or metformin feel free!!
BABY DUST for you though!!!
:dust: x

I posted a topic in the weight loss forum on here, about metformin and weight loss and got no replies.

I was just curious if anyone lost weight just due to metformin, before changing their diet and exersise habits.

I of course know that they come hand in hand, but was just wondering. I have already changed my diet and started exersising more often. I am jogging daily and plan on going to the gym on the days I don't jog.

yer i didnt change it drasticly. i just stopped eating crap! lol. and i went the gym once a week. im well chuffed with loosing it though! =)
good luck with it all though!!
=) i have eaten chocolate today though ! =/
only coz im so nervous for testing tomorrow lol felt liek i needed it! x

Uhh apparently I don't have my period afterall. I have no idea what this is all about.

ooooomg ladies, i am beyond excited!!!! may be TMI for ya'll, buttt I think IB has started, AH!!!!! Still have sore nipples to the touch and DH (TMI) noticed very thick EWCM (whitish clear) on the tip of his penis after having sex with me and I made him stretch it and it did!!! Then I went to clean up in the bathroom and there was lots of pink when i wiped, but nothing like AF. AHH!! still so excited think this might be it! Wish I could test tomorrow with you KaptainKatie, FX for you!!!

Thanks but i got my :bfn: :(
took a test yesterday and there was a very very very feint line!
so i took a frer today and it was negative :(
really thought it was gonna be my :bfp:
had loads of symptoms :/
xxx

oh and Good Luck i hope its your IB!! Xxxx FX xxx
when are you thinking of testing? xx

The 10th at earliest, but prob the 11 or 12. AF is due around the 11th...Sorry no BFP for you, your symptoms sounded so on!!

i no. i test again on the 13th!! :D coz my periods are irregular were justing "doing it" every other day. so i need to start testing everyweek :) xx

:hi: :hi: I saw this in another thread for younger girls :) I'm 23 (DH is 22) we got married on April 9th this last year, but have been together since Oct 2007 :) I have a LPD so I started Clomid 50mg days 5-9 this cycle... currently 7dpo, can I join you lovely ladies?? :flower:

ps- I love stalkers in my journal! :) link is in my sig

Thanks :) I'm testing on the 9th! (i'm supposed to test no earlier than the 12th due to the LPD but I really don't think that I'll be able to wait hehehe)

I'm 22 and TTC #2.
I have a 15 month old.
Been TTC for just over a month.
I'll be testing on the 22nd.
Good luck ladies on your :bfp: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member