Young TTC'ers?

Hey I'm 21 and NTNP (but I'm charting anyway lol I think the hubby is more NTNP :dohh: )
This is our 1st month and I'm 4dpo I think :)

I think men prefer sayin there NTNP as it sounds better to them

Yeah it certainly helps him not feel pressured :)

Mine is jst so laid bk, he doesnt think there is any point in stressing about it all

Which my hubby was laid back like yours loz10!! DH hates waiting just as much as I do and wants to get this done so we can relax and enjoy the ride!

I bit of an oldie but not too old to stop by and drop off some baby dust to all you youngins' that are TTC :haha: ;)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm 20 and barely pregnant. It took only one try as well. VERY lucky! :D

I'm 20 and barely pregnant. It took only one try as well. VERY lucky! :D

Wow, very jealous!! How long were you off birth control when you got preg and what kind were you on? I feel like it's already taking me forever even though I am only a few weeks off bcp's.

Hello I'm 22. I was 19 with DD and she was conceived NTNP. I've been TTC for over 2 years mostly natural. I have done 3 clomid cycles.

Hello all, here's a little about myself:

- I'm 19
- TTC #2
- In a Loving Relationship Since Dec. 22nd 2007
- I have a 1 year old
- I'm very down to earth/ open minded
- I believe that my job is NOT to judge other's
- My son was extremely unexpected, but I am so greatful for him!
- After I have this next baby, won't be trying for anymore for QUITE a while (at least 4-6 years)

Well I could go on and on, haha. I'd love to get to know you all, and I wish you all tons of baby dust!

:baby:So glad this thread is getting attention:happydance:
just thought it would be nice for us young ladys too have a place to chat!!
My OH is just as excited as me! lol. making sure i take my vitamins and counting down till my test day :D
its really nice to have the support!

In other news....
got sent home from work today for throwing up! and i have a strange taste in my mouth!! :shrug:
2 symptoms. not gonna test yet though even though its driving me crazy!!! :wacko:

hoping this could be my month!! Really hoping im pregnant before christmas!!

baby dust too all you loverly ladies :) :baby:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

:baby:So glad this thread is getting attention:happydance:
just thought it would be nice for us young ladys too have a place to chat!!
My OH is just as excited as me! lol. making sure i take my vitamins and counting down till my test day :D
its really nice to have the support!

In other news....
got sent home from work today for throwing up! and i have a strange taste in my mouth!! :shrug:
2 symptoms. not gonna test yet though even though its driving me crazy!!! :wacko:

hoping this could be my month!! Really hoping im pregnant before christmas!!

baby dust too all you loverly ladies :) :baby:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ooo this sounds VERY promising! How many DPO are you>?

im not sure tbh. it was only a guess when i Ov but i think its about 7-8 . Iv been weeing like crazy! lol. i might get a FRER and do a test tomorrow :D FX for a :bfp: x

im not sure tbh. it was only a guess when i Ov but i think its about 7-8 . Iv been weeing like crazy! lol. i might get a FRER and do a test tomorrow :D FX for a :bfp: x
Better keep us ladies updated! Praying you get that :bfp: I am still trying to hold out to POAS until at least tomorrow but its sooooooooooooooooooooo hard. So I just haven't gone to the store :haha: keep me away from the sticks. I'ma POAS addict lol. I think your symptoms sound promising! I just have sore breasts and my back has been hurting. but NO other symptoms not even AF hmmmm.
:dust:

How is everyone feeling? how was your weekend guys?

I wish you ladies luck! I hope October is the month!!

Good luck I really hope you get your BFP!!
Sounds like you could be from your symptoms come back and let us know!!
xxxxx

wish you guys luck!! my symptoms are sickness, weeing alot, a strange taste in my mouth although its not really metallic, moodswings and craving junk food lol. This could mean my af tho :( sent Oh out for mcdonalds. lol. Really hope this is my month too i love october!
Any of you testing this week? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->