••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@tdog I see something on the FRER, I hope tomorrow leads to darker lines!
@angelbump , I swear I see something, Fx'd!!!
@Suggerhoney I hope this is it for you and you get your rainbow!

AFM, I may just stop temping; it is all over the place. yesterday my temp barely went up from 97.10 to 97.12, and I'm sure I ovulated the day before. So, it makes me worried that I geared up but didn't O. I just don't know what to think anymore, I was really hoping I'd be lucky and get this done without having to go to the doctor. I'm worried because I'm so overweight that they won't want to help me.

Wow, I had so many pages to read through. Got some poorly kids in the house with temperatures and 2 with tonsillitis so haven’t been on. Hate this time of year for illnesses. Welcome to the new ladies. Sorry to anyone with bfn or af and good luck to anyone still waiting to ovulate or test.

@mbrew180 thank you lovely lady :flower: xx

Oh I hope you have ovulated as you have Timed insemination perfectly from your charts you posted, and I think that's wrong that the thought of the docs not helping because of weight :cry: I went to my pre conception clinic the other month and they told me to lose weight the woman who said it was bigger than me granted we are trying but no need to be so nasty sending huge :hugs: it's horrible to think like you do but can't help yourself xx

Wow, I had so many pages to read through. Got some poorly kids in the house with temperatures and 2 with tonsillitis so haven’t been on. Hate this time of year for illnesses. Welcome to the new ladies. Sorry to anyone with bfn or af and good luck to anyone still waiting to ovulate or test.

Oh no hope kiddies feel better soon nothing worse than you babies being poorly :hugs: xx

Oh no hope kiddies feel better soon nothing worse than you babies being poorly :hugs: xx

thanks hun. Their not too bad. Got 2 on penicillin. Just been a nightmare, all dropping like flies from temperatures. I’m so worried about catching covid incase it causes something to go wrong with the pregnancy. Also stupidly compared each dpo with my sons. 20dpo today. With him at this stage my morning sickness kicked in and I’m still not feeling any and I got 3+ on a digital but this one on the same dpo is still 2-3. So of course now I’m worrying things aren’t going as well as they were with him. Still can’t shift the horrible feeling somethings gonna go wrong

Futurehopes.... That name actually does sound familiar! You are so sweet, and I hope you get your BFP soon, too!!! I wanted to come back here because I always loved how kind and supportive everyone was, and I'm happy to see the overall tone of the board is still the same!

Awww thanks love.
Oh yes everyone is so so lovely. The ladies here are so so supportive and really give you that lift when your feeling down and stuff.

AFM, I may just stop temping; it is all over the place. yesterday my temp barely went up from 97.10 to 97.12, and I'm sure I ovulated the day before. So, it makes me worried that I geared up but didn't O. I just don't know what to think anymore, I was really hoping I'd be lucky and get this done without having to go to the doctor. I'm worried because I'm so overweight that they won't want to help me.

awww thanks love. Regarding your temps. I had a few cycles where I had a low rise. I really hope you get a bigger rise tomorrow.
I would hate to think a medical professional would do that.
I have everything crossed that tomorrows temps give you some hope love.
Rooting for you.

@mbrew180 thank you lovely lady :flower: xx

Oh I hope you have ovulated as you have Timed insemination perfectly from your charts you posted, and I think that's wrong that the thought of the docs not helping because of weight :cry: I went to my pre conception clinic the other month and they told me to lose weight the woman who said it was bigger than me granted we are trying but no need to be so nasty sending huge :hugs: it's horrible to think like you do but can't help yourself xx

oh love I can’t believe that doctor was so insensitive. They really can be rude sometimes.
Like when I had that recurring miscarriage doctor tell me it was my age that was the problem and blamed all my losses on old eggs. I cried so much after that phone call.
That’s why I refuse to see a doctor this time around.
It has to happen naturally or not at all.
Just wish they were a bit more sympathetic.

Oh no I really hope all your kids feel better soon. Tonsillitis is horribe.

Awww thanks love.
Oh yes everyone is so so lovely. The ladies here are so so supportive and really give you that lift when your feeling down and stuff.

awww thanks love. Regarding your temps. I had a few cycles where I had a low rise. I really hope you get a bigger rise tomorrow.
I would hate to think a medical professional would do that.
I have everything crossed that tomorrows temps give you some hope love.
Rooting for you.

oh love I can’t believe that doctor was so insensitive. They really can be rude sometimes.
Like when I had that recurring miscarriage doctor tell me it was my age that was the problem and blamed all my losses on old eggs. I cried so much after that phone call.
That’s why I refuse to see a doctor this time around.
It has to happen naturally or not at all.
Just wish they were a bit more sympathetic.

Oh no I really hope all your kids feel better soon. Tonsillitis is horribe.

thanks hun, it really is. I’ve had it once as an adult and it knocked me for six. Couldn’t get out of bed so I feel so much for them when they have it. Dd4 got it first on Friday and she slept almost all day. Even to and from the doctors. Was horrible seeing her like it and not able to anything. She’s much better now she’s a week through her penicillin. Dd2 is still suffering a little tho. Just hate them being ill so much. I love when it cools down from summer coz I’m not good with the heat but then I hate the autumn/winter because of all the bugs about. Can’t win :haha:

Hello everyone! I’m back after taking a few days out and just catching up. I’m CD46 now :roll: and I think my body is making another attempt to ovulate. Positive OPK today and loads of EWCM for the last 3 days in. Will see if I actually manage it this time! I’ve read people on here saying there’s no chance of successful conception past a certain day in a cycle but I also know lots of women who have got pregnant with their first ovulation after pregnancy without an AF so I guess that would be like a long cycle as well? I remember meeting someone once who was on her 4th baby with no AF and she always got pregnant about 18 months after the last baby. I was very jealous :haha:
Obviously I’ve had AFs since my last baby but I’m hoping my comparison makes sense, probably rambling a bit now!

@tdog I saw lines on that FRERs, hopefully you get a good, convincing line in the morning!

@S_Dowd I’ve been around the boards since 2011 so I’m sure our paths will have crossed before, I have an awful memory though!

@Suggerhoney all the best for when you start testing, I’ve got a good feeling for you this cycle!

@josephine3 sorry you’ve been having a tough time, glad you’re starting to feel a bit better. This thread is moving super fast again isn’t it? Just took me ages to catch up!

@mbrew180 could you try temping with a wearable rather than a bbt thermometer? Mine were all over but my charts have been a lot clearer since I got my Ava. I’ve used it for 4.5 years now and not sure I could go back to a thermometer! I hope if you do end up going to a doctor that they’re more helpful than you’re expecting. It really can be luck of the draw but there are some good ones out there!

Sorry for anyone I’ve missed, hope everyone is keeping well! Fingers crossed for you all!

@jellybeanxx sorry to see your in a long cycle. First try when trying for my son I didn’t ovulate until cd54. I conceived that cycle but unfortunately for me it ended in a chemical. But it shows it can happen. Everything crossed for you

Hello everyone! I’m back after taking a few days out and just catching up. I’m CD46 now :roll: and I think my body is making another attempt to ovulate. Positive OPK today and loads of EWCM for the last 3 days in. Will see if I actually manage it this time! I’ve read people on here saying there’s no chance of successful conception past a certain day in a cycle but I also know lots of women who have got pregnant with their first ovulation after pregnancy without an AF so I guess that would be like a long cycle as well? I remember meeting someone once who was on her 4th baby with no AF and she always got pregnant about 18 months after the last baby. I was very jealous :haha:
Obviously I’ve had AFs since my last baby but I’m hoping my comparison makes sense, probably rambling a bit now!

@tdog I saw lines on that FRERs, hopefully you get a good, convincing line in the morning!

@S_Dowd I’ve been around the boards since 2011 so I’m sure our paths will have crossed before, I have an awful memory though!

@Suggerhoney all the best for when you start testing, I’ve got a good feeling for you this cycle!

@josephine3 sorry you’ve been having a tough time, glad you’re starting to feel a bit better. This thread is moving super fast again isn’t it? Just took me ages to catch up!

@mbrew180 could you try temping with a wearable rather than a bbt thermometer? Mine were all over but my charts have been a lot clearer since I got my Ava. I’ve used it for 4.5 years now and not sure I could go back to a thermometer! I hope if you do end up going to a doctor that they’re more helpful than you’re expecting. It really can be luck of the draw but there are some good ones out there!

Sorry for anyone I’ve missed, hope everyone is keeping well! Fingers crossed for you all!
@jellybeanxx I wasn’t able to tell the doc when my last period was with the boys as I was probably cd60 days when I got preggas. Spontanipus ovulation IS REAL girl and I’m in the exact position as you Right now. CD41 today and also 1-2dpo xxx got my darkest OPK ever xxx so fingers crossed for us xxx

@jellybeanxx Your sn looks familiar to me! So hello again I know someone who only got a period every 6 months and she has 3 kids. So far longer cycles than 46 days!!! Good luck!

Sorry hun I think it’s still a temp rise in my opinion. Hopefully it keeps going up. I’m scared mine aren’t going up by much as well but just hoping for the best for both of us xxx

CE6D9238-C207-4559-BAD4-119D77514431.jpeg FE7DA21C-4E01-46FB-BE3D-12BEC4642A79.jpeg
Does anyone think I’ve ovulated? Im doubting but im nauseous as and nipples are super sore and ewcm has gone so it feels like im in the 2ww. Time will tell.

@Suggerhoney and @MumwithPCOS thanks for asking after me, been really down this past week but am starting to feel more myself today, I'm soooo behind on this thread sorry everyone x

Hi love so good to have you back. I was worried about you that’s why I asked how you was. Sorry you been feeling low love, its horrible feeling that way isn’t it.
Glad your feeling a bit better today and I’m so hopeful for this cycle for you.
Remember I said I was gonna start the coq10 and the maca and how worried I was about maca really delaying my ovulation again or not ovulating at all on it.
Well I got the biggest shock. I started the coq10 and the Galatanised Maca on CD2, had so much ewcm this cycle, like I haven’t had this much since we started trying this time around. So I was glad the coq10 was helping with that.
But then shocker, on cd10 I got my peak. And I ovulated on cd11. So I ovulated earlier.
I really thought I would still be waiting to ovulate now.
So it’s nice it happened earlier.
I ovulated on cd10 when I fell with my youngest.
But tbh I think I’m going to be out again this cycle. I read the maca and coq10 need 90 days to work. Funnily enough when I started maca after the 4th chemical in 2020, I fell with my son 3 months later: I really hope these help me to get my rainbow, I know I’ve been ttc for a while now but I’m praying I will be pregnant with my rainbow by feb latest. Or at a push march. I would love to be pregnant right now even tho I said I didn’t want to have a baby In the summer, but it’s better than no baby and if I am now I would be due at the end of June but have it 3 weeks early and June is normally quite a pleasant month, it’s July it got mega mega scorching hot.
So I’m not sure if I will be trying next cycle if I’m out again.
But I will in December.

good luck this cycle love sending lots and lots of sticky healthy rainbow baby dust :dust:

thanks hun, it really is. I’ve had it once as an adult and it knocked me for six. Couldn’t get out of bed so I feel so much for them when they have it. Dd4 got it first on Friday and she slept almost all day. Even to and from the doctors. Was horrible seeing her like it and not able to anything. She’s much better now she’s a week through her penicillin. Dd2 is still suffering a little tho. Just hate them being ill so much. I love when it cools down from summer coz I’m not good with the heat but then I hate the autumn/winter because of all the bugs about. Can’t win :haha:

Oh it’s awful love. I remember my throat being so so sore I couldn’t speak or eat or anything. Truly nasty.
Hope the kids get well soon love<3

Hi hon glad to have you back but gutted your still in limbo.
Sounds like you could be ovulating now love esp with the peak and ewcm. I’ve seen women On here ovulate supper late and fall pregnant.
So I’m keeping it all crossed for you love.

A few ladies have said they have a good feeling for me this cycle. I’m 4dpo and not really much going on.
I had a cold all over ovulation so not sure if the egg would of been very good.
Pluss we only managed peak day and not ovulation day so feeling I will be out again. Sigh.
the coq10 I love them.
I’ve had so so much ewcm this cycle.
Like I haven’t had that much In ages.
I started the galatanised maca at the same time on cd2. And I ended up ovulating early on cd11,
Couldn’t believe it when I got my peak on cd10.
But there was a lady on here saying she has been taking coq10 and it made her ovulate earlier too.
I’m 4dpo now and not much going on so not feeling hopeful but we shall see.
Fx you are ovulating now love. Fx fx fx so much <3

Sorry hun I think it’s still a temp rise in my opinion. Hopefully it keeps going up. I’m scared mine aren’t going up by much as well but just hoping for the best for both of us xxx

View attachment 1111797 View attachment 1111798
Does anyone think I’ve ovulated? Im doubting but im nauseous as and nipples are super sore and ewcm has gone so it feels like im in the 2ww. Time will tell.

Oh love its awful that you and Jelly have these wacky cycles. I was having a mini meltdown when I didn’t ovulate until cd20 after covid so it must be awful having to wait all that time.
What day was that dip love?
My chart looks odd this cycle because my temps were raised b4 ovulation due to being unwell.
I’ll add it.
The open triangle was because I marked the illness box.
8F64677F-8FE8-4ED0-B0FE-CE28E1DFD0D7.jpeg
kind oh wish I started temping on cd1.

Last edited:
Hope the :bfp:s start rolling in soon ladies.
Spreading so much extra sticky and healthy take home baby baby dust all over this group.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wow I haven’t checked in since Tuesday and there’s so much to catch up on! Good luck to everyone waiting to O or test - sorry to those who’ve had BFNs and long cycles! Sending baby dust to all xxx

I want to thank everyone that read and responded! I feel a bit better, and can only hope for the best right now; try hard not to stress out.

@MumwithPCOS I know some people never get super dark OPKS, but the fourth and third from the right of that picture look good to me, and it sounds by your other symptoms you may have!

For those having wacky and long cycles, I just want to pass along what has worked wonders for me I'm case anyone is interested. I used to have wildly unpredictable cycles and at least a few times a year would get 40-50 day cycles. I started intermittent fasting in September of last year to lose some weight, and my cycles immediately got more regular. They now range within about 5 days every month which is the most regular they have been since I was in high school! My cramps also drastically improved, and I can make it through without any pain meds for the first time in my entire life!!! I had no idea that would happen. It was just a happy bonus! Plus I lost about 40 lbs!

I just read an article that said there was a study done tracking ovulation with ultrasound and basal temperature. What they found is for a large percentage of the women in the study, they either had a slow rise or their bbt wouldn't spike for 2 days after their ultrasound confirmed ovulation. Keep BDing just in case as it is possible you geared up and just didn't O, and you don't want to miss it because that is sooo frustrating. But I was fascinated when I read the article and thought I would pass it along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->