••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Really? Thanks so much ladies. 11 dpo tomorrow So if it’s darker I’ll get excited :) too many let downs then when it happens I’m in disbelief. Xx

MumwithPCOS--I have all my fingers crossed for you!! I can't wait to see your next test! I don't know why, but I have a lot of faith it will progress for you.

AFM, 5 dpo over here. Don't know how I will make it to Tuesday/9 dpo to test. Seems forever away.

AFM, things are still what they are, we’re all taking one day at a time. I had to work yesterday and did my 24 hr call shift, but I was able to meet with my therapist virtually and overall I didn’t ok, just a little panicky for a while.

I realized I posted my first lines but without context so here it is. 8 DPO I tested in the morning and stark white negatives. But, with all the craziness of this week I realized I wasn’t drinking enough water, but that meant my urine was going to be really concentrated so I took a nighttime Wondfo and got that shadow, so I tried the FRER and got that line. So now I’m 10DPO and here are my latest tests.
BTW I think the Easy@Home strips are AWFUL 36FFC332-895F-4179-8AAC-775789B25965.jpeg0824A9EF-55F8-4391-9C13-AFEE0A8F4F8D.jpegB4321677-E37A-4032-9C1B-6D1DD7B3DADC.jpeg

So my cats have been all over me today, like super clingy. Did some more tests this evening and of course BFN.

also weird metallic smell coming from down below again today!

Just have to say I’ve never experienced O cramping of spotting before this cycle, I find it still very strange! I’ll be 9DPO tomorrow so we will see what happens I guess

Okay I think I’m feeling confident now with a different brand. It’s darker and pinker in person. I bought a pregnosis digi I don’t know what they’re like but will take it in a few days closer to AF. Also just caught a cold off my son which normally I’m immune to stuff 5B173F2F-44E9-414E-BB0E-A66DC92FEBB9.jpeg

@mbrew180 congrats hun!!! Love the digi. I reckon if I’m two days behind you perhaps I might get a pos digi in a few days fxd.
hope you’re doing as well as can be thinking of youxxx

@littlewitch can’t wait hope you’re fully stocked with tests haha

Mbrew180---massive congrats!! BFP!! So amazing.

MumwithPCOS--that different brand test looks great. BFP!
AFM, I have 4 CB, 3 FRER, Wondfo, Easyathome,and some cassette tests that are hospital grade. I am ready! :) I feel like I may have a good chance this month (that is if COVID didn't make me anovulatory this cycle).

It's so encouraging to see all the BFP this month. :)

Mbrew180---massive congrats!! BFP!! So amazing.

MumwithPCOS--that different brand test looks great. BFP!
AFM, I have 4 CB, 3 FRER, Wondfo, Easyathome,and some cassette tests that are hospital grade. I am ready! :) I feel like I may have a good chance this month (that is if COVID didn't make me anovulatory this cycle).

It's so encouraging to see all the BFP this month. :)
Hehe you’re ready for sure! I’m hoping to see heaps more!!
@MumwithPCOS those look like amazing 10DPO BFP lines! They look like mine was at 10DPO. Here’s my BFP at 10DPO.

View attachment 1111986
ohh that looks so similar thank you so much for that !!

Tests are looking fab @MumwithPCOS and @mbrew180 beautiful BFP’s!!!! Looking forward to seeing more tests from all you lovely ladies :flower:

I hope you ladies don’t mind me sharing my progression? Top is yesterday at 10dpo bottom is FMU just now at 11dpo, seems to have darkened up a lot

View attachment 1111993
Ooooh nice looks good :) your levels must have doubled over night. Dye stealer soon.

I stay of here for a few days to get my head around stuff and look bfps all over the place a huge congratulations to all the ladies with :bfp: @CakeBaby @MumwithPCOS @mbrew180 how amazing is this I love it and so so happy for you ladies :happydance: xx

Afm cd4 and its bloody dragging had a phone call off my diabetic nurse the other day and the conceive clinic so I had my hb1c done in May came back at 99 which is obviously extremely high they think that's why I mmcied that baby in June, anyway got another hb1c done in July came back at 55 all good going down, had another hb1c done last week and it's at 49 they are so so happy with that and iam also, it's heading in the direction of a none diabetic just hope it carry to fo down xx

Glad to see you back @tdog :flower: that’s amazing about your hba1c!! Glad it’s come down such a huge amount already xxx

Glad to see you back @tdog :flower: that’s amazing about your hba1c!! Glad it’s come down such a huge amount already xxx

Thanks babe honest I'm so happy it's gone way down I was dreading the phone call tbh I thought they were going ro say it had gone back up :cry: but nope so onwards and upwards :happydance: xx

How weird is this if I caught this cycle be due the same time I had Heidi like the same birthday the lot :shrug: xx

9DPO and BFN again, pretty sure I’m out. I just feel it in my gut I’m out :( I hate this.

1EFCF2D4-6274-44FC-8522-F9A1A0F61FD2.jpeg

Ladies I can't believe it 3 bfps :baby::baby::baby: How amazing! Congratulations to you all and a h&h 9 months.
How are you all feeling? What are your symptoms and was there anything you done differently this month? Maybe timing or maybe it was just your time?

Either way hope you're all feeling okay and taking it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->