••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Are you still getting that tail bone pain love?
I had that with a few of my pregnancies and it was one of the first symptoms and b4 I got a BFP.
The feeling hot sounds so hopeful too.
Oh love I really really hope you get a BFP in a few days time, I will be so happy for you. <3
Yes tailbone is so sore, mostly all my joints are sore now lol I cant tell if it’s maybe just cause it’s getting colder outside or what.

10dpo wondfo, seems like this little bean is nestling in nicely! I’ve had that weird crampy/full feeling on and off the past few days. I can’t remember it from my pregnancy with DS (9 whole years ago!!) so I’m nervous at every twinge but feeling positive :flower:

80D3A9F0-EFAC-4D54-8B6D-536ABCBFF8C6.jpeg

@Suggerhoney sorry about the bfns and bleeding xxx
@CakeBaby lovely tests keep them coming!
I'm still feeling pretty low tbh and just burnt out by work and top much stuff going on in my life to keep up with x

@jellybeanxx I’m sorry your still in limbo hun. I hope your get answers soon. And I hope you get to enjoy your lovely holiday

@MumwithPCOS i see that line. I really hope this is it for you and your next one is darker. Excited for you hun

@josephine3 I’m sorry your feeling down l. I hope things start to look up for you and you get a lovely bfp in a few days. Keeping everything crossed for you.

@Suggerhoney oh hun I did wonder when you didn’t come on. I’m so sorry it’s bfn again. I really thought it was going to happen for you this cycle. Hopefully the macca and coq10 will be better in your system for next cycle and you get your bfp. I’m sure it’s not menopausal at your age love. Sending big, gentle hugs to you

@PinkCupcakes im rooting so hard for you hun. I pray you’ll get that long awaited bfp

@CakeBaby thats beautiful progression. Congrats again. Will you be coming over to join the may/June group? So happy for you

I hope I’m not causing any upset to anyone by still commenting here. I would hate to think that I am and please do tell me if you would rather I didn’t comment as much, I wouldn’t be offended. I could silently cheer you all along. I’m keeping everything constantly crossed that you will all get your bfp’s
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

@jellybeanxx I’m sorry your still in limbo hun. I hope your get answers soon. And I hope you get to enjoy your lovely holiday

@MumwithPCOS i see that line. I really hope this is it for you and your next one is darker. Excited for you hun

@josephine3 I’m sorry your feeling down l. I hope things start to look up for you and you get a lovely bfp in a few days. Keeping everything crossed for you.

@Suggerhoney oh hun I did wonder when you didn’t come on. I’m so sorry it’s bfn again. I really thought it was going to happen for you this cycle. Hopefully the macca and coq10 will be better in your system for next cycle and you get your bfp. I’m sure it’s not menopausal at your age love. Sending big, gentle hugs to you

@PinkCupcakes im rooting so hard for you hun. I pray you’ll get that long awaited bfp

@CakeBaby thats beautiful progression. Congrats again. Will you be coming over to join the may/June group? So happy for you

I hope I’m not causing any upset to anyone by still commenting here. I would hate to think that I am and please do tell me if you would rather I didn’t comment as much, I wouldn’t be offended. I could silently cheer you all along. I’m keeping everything constantly crossed that you will all get your bfp’s

Yes I’ll be moving over when I feel brave enough :shy:Ill probably give it a couple more days xx

I’m beginning to believe it might be happening. Having lots of twinges and took a test tonight and it’s still there hoping this is real. Hoping for a darker one again in the morning. Please pink line just darken up a lil
754F7877-5D85-4023-ACFC-F6EE4F907583.jpeg

Congrats to those with the bfp, thinking of everyone else who hasn’t so far xx only had a brief time to try and catch up.

just wanted to give a quick update. We tested Tuesday and Wednesday with the cb earlys, both stark negative (not bad tests really, I know they usually get a bad reviews for evaps, but at least there’s no teasing with faint indents). I have done an occasional cheapie since then, but all negative. Always feels such a slap in the face :(. I have the feeling AF will arrive very soon (I’m on 12 or 13dpo). Feeling quite deflated this month as it now means we’ve done 15 months of trying now and im just about to turn 40.

im tempted to ring my drs, but I don’t really know what they can or would be able to do. Obviously they would see that I have had a lot of children already and probably laugh me out of the door. Im in the uk so I doubt they would do much anyway. I have just started some new coq10 (ubiquinol) tablets in a higher dossage at 600mg, the others I started two weeks ago are only 100 and I was having two of those. Im also taking folic acid, vitamin D and vit B12. Is there anything else? I bought DH wellman conception tablets, but I don’t think he will take them regularly as he doesn’t see the need as we got pregnant with our daughter without them.

sorry if im rambling, just feeling quite emotional today and want to do all I can. Im also not testing like mad anymore, it’s been driving me mad if im honest. I’ll do OPKs then that’s it till im nearly due AF x

Congrats to those with the bfp, thinking of everyone else who hasn’t so far xx only had a brief time to try and catch up.

just wanted to give a quick update. We tested Tuesday and Wednesday with the cb earlys, both stark negative (not bad tests really, I know they usually get a bad reviews for evaps, but at least there’s no teasing with faint indents). I have done an occasional cheapie since then, but all negative. Always feels such a slap in the face :(. I have the feeling AF will arrive very soon (I’m on 12 or 13dpo). Feeling quite deflated this month as it now means we’ve done 15 months of trying now and im just about to turn 40.

im tempted to ring my drs, but I don’t really know what they can or would be able to do. Obviously they would see that I have had a lot of children already and probably laugh me out of the door. Im in the uk so I doubt they would do much anyway. I have just started some new coq10 (ubiquinol) tablets in a higher dossage at 600mg, the others I started two weeks ago are only 100 and I was having two of those. Im also taking folic acid, vitamin D and vit B12. Is there anything else? I bought DH wellman conception tablets, but I don’t think he will take them regularly as he doesn’t see the need as we got pregnant with our daughter without them.

sorry if im rambling, just feeling quite emotional today and want to do all I can. Im also not testing like mad anymore, it’s been driving me mad if im honest. I’ll do OPKs then that’s it till im nearly due AF x
I hope the coq10 does something for you hun I took them for 2 weeks and ovulated so they do something what ever it is I don’t know lol. But my husband also quit smoking so I think that has helped too. I hope your hubby can take the tablets. Tell him if nothing else fertility tablets for men are generally what men need ttc or not so no harm. 15 months is a long time. I’m sorry you’re going through this. How many kids do you have?

I’m beginning to believe it might be happening. Having lots of twinges and took a test tonight and it’s still there hoping this is real. Hoping for a darker one again in the morning. Please pink line just darken up a lil
View attachment 1111976

OMG, yes, that’s got to be bfp. Eeeek, I’m so excited to see your next test

Oh hun that is a long time. I pray it happens for you very soon. It took me 18 months to fall with dd3 and a little over a year with dd4. I’m sure your doctors could at least do some bloods for you to see if everything is how it should be. Could be worth asking, you never know they might surprise you. It shouldn’t matter how many children you already have

@MumwithPCOS omg i see that line clearly! I am really hoping this is your sticky bean!!! Eep!

@CakeBaby comgrats! Looks like it is settling in nicely :)

@Suggerhoney glad to see you back but sorry about bfn and early af :( hopefully its just gearing up for a rainbow next cycle! Xx

@Suggerhoney sorry about the bfns and bleeding xxx
@CakeBaby lovely tests keep them coming!
I'm still feeling pretty low tbh and just burnt out by work and top much stuff going on in my life to keep up with x
I know that feeling well. Id say you’re doing better than you feel you are. Hang in there. <3 I hope you find some relief soon babe. The life of a working mother is almost impossible but you’re doing it.
@NightFlower yay to 1 dpo and hope it goes fast coz I wanna see your tests already :) glad you got it all sorted in the end and in perfect timing xx

Thanks girls.will update in 8 hrs :) night

@CakeBaby looking pretty as. <3 .

Don’t be silly you’re the best! You’re so encouraging and beautiful. Hoping I can join you soon ;)

Eeeekkk congratulations @MumwithPCOS and @CakeBaby so so happy for you both x hope those beans get snuggled in nicely x :cloud9:

Good luck to you ladies waiting to test xxxx

And sorry to our girls who've had AF arrive :hugs:sending cyber hugs x

Morning ladies, 8DPO and still negative, pretty sure I’m out as I see most ladies get at least some faint line on 8DPO. :( ugh

A3087415-B23B-4DE3-A471-B3F76BF917CB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->