••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@MumwithPCOS OMG! That’s definitely a BFP! Massive congratulations! Sooooo excited for you!

@PinkCupcakes sorry for the BFN but don’t count yourself out yet, I think we usually remember the early BFPs on here but there’s plenty that haven’t had them until later!

@Suggerhoney sorry you’re having a tough time, has the bleeding continued? Hopefully it’s an IB!

Still nothing going on here. Just trying to focus on going to Florida next week and enjoying some time with my family!

@MumwithPCOS OMG! That’s definitely a BFP! Massive congratulations! Sooooo excited for you!

@PinkCupcakes sorry for the BFN but don’t count yourself out yet, I think we usually remember the early BFPs on here but there’s plenty that haven’t had them until later!

@Suggerhoney sorry you’re having a tough time, has the bleeding continued? Hopefully it’s an IB!

Still nothing going on here. Just trying to focus on going to Florida next week and enjoying some time with my family!
Thank you, just so hard to stay positive after many years of negatives :(

As for us, my partner is a little better but still relatively sick, cutting gluten out seems to have helped but not completely. TTC still on hold :(

The bleeding picked up and woke up very heavy bleeding so definitely AF. Oh well on to cycle 9 ttc. So so fed up with all of this now.
My cycle was only 22 days instead of my normal 30 to 32 days so that’s now got me worried.
I’m hoping it’s just down to being sick with this awful cold/flu virus. I’ve had terrible Fevers the last few days on and off. Really hope it’s just that that made my cycle so short.
Just a extra thing to worry about on top off all the other worries.
My rainbow is just getting further and further away. :cry:

I mite start the November testing group later. Will see how I feel because still not feeling the greatest and now AF on top of it.
I hate this](*,)

@Suggerhoney oh no that is so frustrating. I’m so sorry for the BFNs and early AF :( That is so disappointing. I hope it is just a weird wacky cycle. Sending love honey.

@PinkCupcakes i got a bfp at 8dpo this time but that was WEIRD. I’ve tested early multiple pregnancies and never got a bfp that early. My 3rd was a squinter at 13dpo. Praying for your bfp honey.

@MumwithPCOS there is is!!! Gorgeous!!!

@CakeBaby wow amazing progression!

@jellybeanxx have a wonderful trip <3

I hope the coq10 does something for you hun I took them for 2 weeks and ovulated so they do something what ever it is I don’t know lol. But my husband also quit smoking so I think that has helped too. I hope your hubby can take the tablets. Tell him if nothing else fertility tablets for men are generally what men need ttc or not so no harm. 15 months is a long time. I’m sorry you’re going through this. How many kids do you have?
Hi, thanks for replying. I’m pretty sure I’m OV every month, all the signs are there and my cycles are spot on, so it’s really confused me. I can usually get pregnant within 6 months of trying (I have had 10 children, two miscarriages and one eptopic). I’m assuming my age now is playing a massive part. I have bought the best coq10 I can find and I have upped the dose, but I only started the lower one two weeks ago. All the research I’ve done on them look promising, Hopefully this one does the trick! Yeah I’ve said to him just take it anyway as it may just help. He probably will do. He just says he doesn’t see the point in all the vitamins etc, but we were on nothing at all for months and we’ve only changed things last month.

yeah 15 cycles seems a long time. I don’t understand if that’s normal at this age. I’m very very blessed with the children I have, but we wanted one more as my DH and I just have our youngest daughter together and my other children are from previous relationships x

Morning ladies, 8DPO and still negative, pretty sure I’m out as I see most ladies get at least some faint line on 8DPO. :( ugh

View attachment 1111978
I have never ever had a positive at 8dpo. 10DPO is the earliest and a couple of times I didn’t get my bfp until 12dpo (my son was that way). Hope you get your bfp soon!

[-o&lt;
OMG, yes, that’s got to be bfp. Eeeek, I’m so excited to see your next test

Oh hun that is a long time. I pray it happens for you very soon. It took me 18 months to fall with dd3 and a little over a year with dd4. I’m sure your doctors could at least do some bloods for you to see if everything is how it should be. Could be worth asking, you never know they might surprise you. It shouldn’t matter how many children you already have

Thank you, I hope it does too. I never expected it taking this long at all. I’d hope that’s what they could offer, but I can’t help feeling awkward about asking. I did try calling today, but no one answered and I gave up. I’ve just started this new coq10 capsules, b12 and I’m already taking folic acid and vitamin D (only started a couple of weeks ago). Unsure if I should wait another couple of cycles and see if it helps. Everyone seems to rave on about this coq10 x

D814C562-7EED-448E-A734-B4D52401905A.jpeg

@NightFlower i hope the tww doesn’t drag too much for you. All the best for when you test

@PinkCupcakes no way are you out at only 8dpo hun. There’s still plenty of time

@HopefulPony I’m sorry your partner still isn’t feeling too good. I really hope she can get to the bottom of what’s wrong

Thank you, I just feel like I’m out :(

@Suggerhoney oh no that is so frustrating. I’m so sorry for the BFNs and early AF :( That is so disappointing. I hope it is just a weird wacky cycle. Sending love honey.

@PinkCupcakes i got a bfp at 8dpo this time but that was WEIRD. I’ve tested early multiple pregnancies and never got a bfp that early. My 3rd was a squinter at 13dpo. Praying for your bfp honey.

@MumwithPCOS there is is!!! Gorgeous!!!

@CakeBaby wow amazing progression!

@jellybeanxx have a wonderful trip <3

youre so lucky, I would give anyrhing to get a BFP :(

I have never ever had a positive at 8dpo. 10DPO is the earliest and a couple of times I didn’t get my bfp until 12dpo (my son was that way). Hope you get your bfp soon!

Hmmm! That gives me a little bit of hope!

Well, 10dpo and i’ve started to bleed. I feel like it’s overly hopeful for it to be IB.
This was my last cycle to try for a long time so I won’t be hanging around these pages; It’s just too difficult to accept. Good luck everyone. Glad there were several bfp this month.

Well, 10dpo and i’ve started to bleed. I feel like it’s overly hopeful for it to be IB.
This was my last cycle to try for a long time so I won’t be hanging around these pages; It’s just too difficult to accept. Good luck everyone. Glad there were several bfp this month.
Im Sorry you've started to bleed. :hugs:it must be hard for you having your OH be away for a year.

sending hugs @HalfricanMa :hugs:

Freaking out this morning that I’ve got a bad batch of frers. Gonna go get some different early tests today because I’m worried they are indents as it hasn’t gotten any darker. Oh well nothing I can do I guess. will up date later. this is why I bought some CB to confirm but I accidentally got the 25 sensitivity not early detection. How do we cope with this. F9ABD69D-02E0-4E70-9186-E86FCE072B39.jpeg

Freaking out this morning that I’ve got a bad batch of frers. Gonna go get some different early tests today because I’m worried they are indents as it hasn’t gotten any darker. Oh well nothing I can do I guess. will up date later. this is why I bought some CB to confirm but I accidentally got the 25 sensitivity not early detection. How do we cope with this. View attachment 1111984
Middle test definitely is pink don't look like a indent to me. Hope other tests come out bfp too. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->