••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hey ladies, so, my breasts felt very full today, and I started leaking colostrum, but I haven't breastfed in 2 years. Has anyone had this happen before a bfp? I made a doctor's appointment to rule out anything being wrong. Just wanting some reassurance I guess.
What dpo are you today hun?
Hi ladies I've been following these pages for some time now and congratulations on the new bfps!

I'm not ttc and I'm on the pill and breastfeeding but lately had some unusual breast pain so I took a test.. I either have a dodgy frer or I've got a faint line.. just wondering if anyone else can see it?
View attachment 1112024
Hey! How old is your Bub? Yes it seems like there’s pink where the line is supposed to be. Hard to tell as it’s a bit blurry xxx

8 dpo FMU(top) and evening (bottom). Stark BFN. :(

Elmum--- we dtd day of peak and 2 days before peak. Hope that we have a good chance. When did you first test positive this cycle?PXL_20221018_000230019~2.jpg

8 dpo FMU(top) and evening (bottom). Stark BFN. :(

Elmum--- we dtd day of peak and 2 days before peak. Hope that we have a good chance. When did you first test positive this cycle?View attachment 1112026
That’s the same timing as us! Fxxxx for you!

I got a negative the morning of 10dpo and assumed I was out and didn’t test again until today -14dpo. Ooops lol

So, I work about 1.5 hrs from home, so I have a 3 hr commute everyday. This evening, about 20 minutes from home, I’m the middle of no where I got a flat. Thankfully after waiting an hour for roadside assistance a nice gentlemen stopped and helped me. I am not good at changing tires, I was in my work clothes, and the cars would not move over (rural highway and lots of tractor trailers)

It was late, so I can’t get my tire changed and I have a 24 hr call tomorrow and can’t drive that 1.5 hrs in a spare, so thankfully my friends husband is going to let me borrow his car to work while he takes mine in to get worked on. This is the same family with the loss, they really are just the best people a girl could ask for in her life.

Well, after finally making it home I wanted to see what a OPK would look like. I’ve never had one this dark even with peak! F117DA9D-8DB4-491D-8A21-C43AF737AFBE.jpeg

So, I work about 1.5 hrs from home, so I have a 3 hr commute everyday. This evening, about 20 minutes from home, I’m the middle of no where I got a flat. Thankfully after waiting an hour for roadside assistance a nice gentlemen stopped and helped me. I am not good at changing tires, I was in my work clothes, and the cars would not move over (rural highway and lots of tractor trailers)

It was late, so I can’t get my tire changed and I have a 24 hr call tomorrow and can’t drive that 1.5 hrs in a spare, so thankfully my friends husband is going to let me borrow his car to work while he takes mine in to get worked on. This is the same family with the loss, they really are just the best people a girl could ask for in her life.

Well, after finally making it home I wanted to see what a OPK would look like. I’ve never had one this dark even with peak! View attachment 1112027
That stinks you got a flat on the side of the highway. Very scary!! Glad you got some help. Tests look fantastic

I'm 4dpo almost 5dpo as it's almost 11pm here. Noticed I had some very pink CM after going wee a few hours ago but nothing since. Hope it's not af coming extremely early.:-( I'll be devastated. My boobs and nipples are still hurting badly too.

I'm 4dpo almost 5dpo as it's almost 11pm here. Noticed I had some very pink CM after going wee a few hours ago but nothing since. Hope it's not af coming extremely early.:-( I'll be devastated. My boobs and nipples are still hurting badly too.
Nah I’m betting on very late O bleeding or very early implantion.

13dpo on no hold. I don’t know why I love seeing positive clear blues. Satisfying. Super happy with this coz it’s 25 mIU/mL. Threw up this morning but it was prob because of digestive issues I’ve been having since O. I’ve got one clear blue. Will take in a weeks time to make sure things are still going well. Fxd
5EA75CBC-78B3-4D1A-AA5A-D7554396BAA4.jpeg

Wow this thread has moved fast over the last couple of days. Congratulations to all the new bfps and big hugs for all that are still waiting or af has shown.

@jellybeanxx i can’t believe your still in limbo. Oh hun I really feel for you. There’s nothing worse. I had my doctor suggest the same thing to me with dd4 because I just wasn’t ovulating at all and all cycles were lasting 3 months at a time. Difference was she told me to take it for 6 whole months. Personally I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I know it sounds silly when I wasn’t ovulating anyway but half a year on the pill when all I wanted was a baby, I couldn’t do it. The knowing there would 100% be no chance at all every month. A tiny bit of hope was better than none for me. That’s when I tried Angus castus. Had nothing to lose by then. I was pregnant a month later. Do you feel you could take a month off or is it only the fear of it messing your cycles up all the more? It’s so hard to make that choice isn’t it. I wish I could help you more. Wish the stupid witch would just show for you so you can start a fresh new cycle.

@littlewitch 8dpo is so early hun. Don’t lose hope yet. I conceived this one with bd day of peak. Hope you get your bfp in the next day or two

@NightFlower i agree that it could be late ovulation spotting or hopefully early implantation. Good luck for when you test

@MumwithPCOS gorgeous test for 13dpo

Hi ladies so much to catch up on.

massive congratulations to all the BFPs and @elmum so happy for you and praying this is your sticky[-o<

@mbrew180
Oh gosh how scary. Lines look fab.

@MumwithPCOS
Beautiful clear blue so exciting.

@littlewitch
Still early love I have never got lines until 10dpo with my sons and all my chemicals and miscarriage it was always 10dpo. Apart from the chemical I had In April that was 9dpo. I Am crossing everything for you love[-o<

@NightFlower
I’m with the others I really think that could be late ovulation spotting or I’m hoping implantation bleeding. Not too long and you can test. Eeek [-o<

@josephine3
Not seeing much yet love but I hope u get some lovely lines in a day or so.

@tdog
I think ure just one day ahead of me On cycle days love. Cycle buddies hehe

@jellybeanxx
Mannnn I wish the darn witch would just show up so your at least on a new cycle. How extremely frustrating ](*,)
Hugs to you love :hugs:

@RedRose19
I think I may see something on that love. What does it look like irl?

@PinkCupcakes
I see them love on the cheapies but sorry about the Frer and cb :sad1:

Ok so I hope I’ve not missed anyone, apologies if I have.

So I’m still sick. Not so bad today but have worked out why I’ve been having on and off fevers for well over a week now and why I’ve been feeling so poo It’s flu. that would probably explain the early arrival of AF too as she showed at 11dpo when I had covid and again this time she showed at 11dpo, flu would do it I guess as very similar to covid.
Hope to be feeling fully better soon and fever free.

nothing else to really report. Only cd6 and guess I will start the opks again in a day or so. Not really expecting ovulation to be anytime soon with being sick but we shall see.

after a long thought and watching a show called 90 day finance. There is a couple on there and he is 43 with 2 kids from his previous marriage. She has no kids and is desperate for a baby but he’s been sticking his heals in saying he wants to wait a few years.
Anyway she booked up and she had some bloods done as she 37 and was worrying about her biological clock. Anyway her egg reserve has come back poor and she been told to have a child naturally they have to start trying now. (She’s been wanting to try it’s just her selfish husband that’s saying a few years)
Anyway the fertility doctor said with every passing month her egg reserve will keep declining. He said a 40 year old women. Has about 5% chance each month. I think for my age it’s only a 2% chance which does not fill me with much hope at all:-(

but hearing him say how it declines every month has definitely made me want to carry on trying. I definitely can not afford to take any time out. Even if I wanted to I just know I can’t.
I don’t want to miss missing my one and only chance. That’s if there is another chance.
Will just keep trying and keep hoping and praying that I will one day get my very healthy take home rainbow baby BFP[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Suggerhoney it always ends up like that then some pass me as I don't ovulate till cd18 :shrug: just wish would hurry up :haha: xx

Woke up sick this morning and when I wiped the bleeding I maroon color . I just put a liner on to monitor it. Looks like I'm probably out already I just want to cry :sad2:

Woke up sick this morning and when I wiped the bleeding I maroon color . I just put a liner on to monitor it. Looks like I'm probably out already I just want to cry :sad2:
Oh what no :( I hope it’s not the case. I’m so sorry if it is AF already!

Nah I’m betting on very late O bleeding or very early implantion.

13dpo on no hold. I don’t know why I love seeing positive clear blues. Satisfying. Super happy with this coz it’s 25 mIU/mL. Threw up this morning but it was prob because of digestive issues I’ve been having since O. I’ve got one clear blue. Will take in a weeks time to make sure things are still going well. Fxd
View attachment 1112028

Great lines!

@Suggerhoney it always ends up like that then some pass me as I don't ovulate till cd18 :shrug: just wish would hurry up :haha: xx

I ovulated early on cd11 last cycle but I think it will be later this cycle what with the flu. After I had covid I didn’t get my peak until cd20. We could end up ovulating around the same time. That would be awesome and then followed by us both getting BFPs would be super duper awesome. \\:D/

I really really hope that it’s implantation and not early AF love. I hope it stops [-o<

@Suggerhoney I’m so glad to hear you’re going to keep trying. I feel you may regret it if you didn’t. I hope your feeling good by Ovulation day :)

Thanks love. I really do hope I have more years of fertility left in me yet. I do keep worrying about menapause

I don’t have anyone to reference from either as my my mum had her tubes tied and severed not long after having me. My nanna had a full hysterectomy at 27 for cancer and so did her mum (my great nanna)
And I don’t know any women on my dads side as he wasn’t in my life growing up.

I thought my mum was in her 50s when she was having menopause but when I spoke to my Nan about it she said your mum has her tubes not only cut, but severed after having me.

so I have nothing. pretty sure all the sweats is from the flu. But still don’t stop my dumb arse mind worrying.
And then the 22day cycle urghhhh.

I just hope menopause is a long long way away yet, Im praying so much I will get my sticky take home healthy rainbow BFP soon. Even if it doesn’t happen until early next year. I don’t mind just as long as it happens.

nearly 5 months since the miscarriage and nothing but bfn it’s so so discouraging and upsetting. :cry:

@NightFlower so sorry, like the others have said I hope you're not out, but if you are sending you so much love

@Suggerhoney you've had such a rough journey, I think it's so wonderful that you're going to keep on!

I'm 8dpo, I know, too early to test, but here we are.

PXL_20221018_115917874~3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"