••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hey ladies.
I’m sorry for those who’ve gotten AF or BFN. The number of recent BFPs has been so exciting and I honestly didn’t think this would be our month too, but it looks like I’m pregnant

View attachment 1112021
I am shocked. I actually ran out of cheapies so I was testing with lh strips which got darker over the last few days but not blazing positive, so I didn’t want to waste a more expensive test to get another negative.
AF due today, so I tested with a strip test that comes in the FRER box. It’s not an early test and I left it. Came back later and it was clearly positive.
Obviously, I don’t know how this is going to turn out. But, I’m 45, and hopeful. And I hope it gives all of you younger gals hope that it can and will happen for you.
xoxo
I could not be happier for you!! Congrats!!!!

Elmum--- if you don't mind me asking, when did you dtd this cycle as compared to peak or ovulation? :)

Awww I'm so happy to see all these BFPs girls how amazing x sprinkling baby dust on you all :dust:

Thanks ladies, I’m only 11DPO so I have a few more days but I just know I’m out. Anyway I have a migraine today and feel bleh. im sure AF is coming in a few days

Hi ladies I've been following these pages for some time now and congratulations on the new bfps!

I'm not ttc and I'm on the pill and breastfeeding but lately had some unusual breast pain so I took a test.. I either have a dodgy frer or I've got a faint line.. just wondering if anyone else can see it?
20221017_205454.jpg

Not
Elmum--- if you don't mind me asking, when did you dtd this cycle as compared to peak or ovulation? :)
not at all- day of peak and the 2 4 and 6 day before that. We usually try to get in more BD, but didn’t this time

Hi ladies I've been following these pages for some time now and congratulations on the new bfps!

I'm not ttc and I'm on the pill and breastfeeding but lately had some unusual breast pain so I took a test.. I either have a dodgy frer or I've got a faint line.. just wondering if anyone else can see it?
View attachment 1112024

I do see that on that test but it's a tricky one with frer :shrug: as you will no lol xx

I haven’t been on for a couple of days because it’s been hectic with work and family (my eldest is 9 today!) but there’s been so many BFPs!
@MumwithPCOS genuinely buzzing for you, congratulations!
@mbrew180 hope you’re doing okay with everything going on but those lines are looking fab!

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry you’re dealing with BFNs again lovely, you’ve waited so long and as much as I cheer everyone here on, I really REALLY want it to happen for you! Massive hugs!

I’m still in limbo, trying not to focus on it too much. The gyneacogist had told me to take a month of birth control pills to restart my cycle if this started happening again. I’ve got some but I’m scared to take them in case it messes my body up even more. I can’t decide what to do!

Hey ladies.
I’m sorry for those who’ve gotten AF or BFN. The number of recent BFPs has been so exciting and I honestly didn’t think this would be our month too, but it looks like I’m pregnant

View attachment 1112021
I am shocked. I actually ran out of cheapies so I was testing with lh strips which got darker over the last few days but not blazing positive, so I didn’t want to waste a more expensive test to get another negative.
AF due today, so I tested with a strip test that comes in the FRER box. It’s not an early test and I left it. Came back later and it was clearly positive.
Obviously, I don’t know how this is going to turn out. But, I’m 45, and hopeful. And I hope it gives all of you younger gals hope that it can and will happen for you.
xoxo[/QUOTE
This is amazing!!! So happy for you!!!

@elmum I am thrilled for you!!! And it's so good to see you in here, I love that I get to see this BFP for you!

I haven’t been on for a couple of days because it’s been hectic with work and family (my eldest is 9 today!) but there’s been so many BFPs!
@MumwithPCOS genuinely buzzing for you, congratulations!
@mbrew180 hope you’re doing okay with everything going on but those lines are looking fab!

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry you’re dealing with BFNs again lovely, you’ve waited so long and as much as I cheer everyone here on, I really REALLY want it to happen for you! Massive hugs!

I’m still in limbo, trying not to focus on it too much. The gyneacogist had told me to take a month of birth control pills to restart my cycle if this started happening again. I’ve got some but I’m scared to take them in case it messes my body up even more. I can’t decide what to do!
Thank you! I hope it’s you soon. Have you started taking COQ10? It’s probably a coincidence but that’s the only thing I’ve changed and I took myoinositol anytime I ate anything that would raise my blood sugar. The birth control would freak me out too. Some doctors just hand out the pill for anything period related.

Hey ladies, so, my breasts felt very full today, and I started leaking colostrum, but I haven't breastfed in 2 years. Has anyone had this happen before a bfp? I made a doctor's appointment to rule out anything being wrong. Just wanting some reassurance I guess.

Hey ladies.

View attachment 1112021
xoxo
Oh wow yay!! So happy for you. I hope there are more bfps! Keep rolling in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->