• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@littlewitch I DEFINITELY see something catching my eye on that cassette!!

@thencomesbebe Something on the Easy@Home with the inversion, but it took DAYS for anything to come up besides a shadow for me, I'm talking I already had my digital before I could really make out anything on those

@NightFlower I'm hoping that was a great sign for you of implantation!

Quick update.
TL/DR: I was leaking colostrum so I went to the Dr. and they put the fear of G-d in me :/ I feel like I shouldn't have gone. But at least they did a blood test for HCG.

I went to the doctor today because I was leaking colostrum and I haven't breasted that in 2 years. I went at noon after peeing like five times and I'm so annoyed because they made me do a urine pregnancy test, which I told them would come out negative since it wasn't first morning urine and I've been peeing like crazy. So of course it came out negative.
Anyway, that's besides the point, the doctor is worried about elevated prolactin and thyroid and pituitary issues, she doesn't know me at all, because she was the on-call doctor essentially. She did a breast exam and got me all worried about lumps in my breasts, which I have naturally lumpy and fibrous breasts I always have so I'm sure it's nothing. Radiology won't even see me until February 2023 for breast ultrasounds so that's awful. Even though I know that everything feels normal in my body, this obviously scared the pants off of me.
They took blood to test for HCG, prolactin, thyroid, and a regular blood panel. My blood pressure was slightly elevated too. I sent hubby out to get me a FRER for tomorrow morning, because that will be sooner that the blood test, and I will be 10dpo, so if that was a true faint line on the easy@home I'm hoping a frer will pick it up immediately.

Good luck for the frer @thencomesbebe x
I think I'm out. Had some watery bleeding on wiping this afternoon. This isn't how af usually starts though it's been such a strange month for me.

@josephine3 I'm so sorry af got you. I'm sure I'll be joining you soon. I feel like a bfp is a pipedream at this point. I mean, I already know hubby has low motility from our last time around (successful IUI), and we only DTD once this month during my LH peak. So, while there IS a chance, it's probably low for us. And I feel really discouraged from that stupid pee test at the Dr.

Hi all. My tests from this morning at 10 dpo were negative. I am bummed and thinking that I will be out in spite of excellent timing with my peak on opk. I have two questions for everyone:
(1) When did you get your first BFP (dpo)?
(2) Has anyone had success with the Premom app? or the Mira device?
I think we are on cycle 8 or 9 off TTC and I am starting to get a bit restless.

I will post photos of today's tests as soon as my daughter goes to bed. :)

I couldn't help it, I tested tonight on one of the FRER s, didn't even hold my pee for 2 hours, So I feel this test may be irrelevant, and maybe this is an evap or something. But the shadow line looks like exactly what I've been getting on the easy at home. I'm hoping my 10 DPO FMU test will look much better.....

PXL_20221020_002447947~3.jpg Screenshot_20221019-173918.png

Hi all. My tests from this morning at 10 dpo were negative. I am bummed and thinking that I will be out in spite of excellent timing with my peak on opk. I have two questions for everyone:

Hey love sorry for the bfn :cry: mine all varied my first 2 I didn't track I was just taking it month by month tbh that was so calming my 3rd I was 8dpo when I had very very faint lines, my 4th was 9dpo, 5th was slight line 9dpo but 10dpo more visible, 6th was 9dpo the mmc I was 10dpo the chemical last cycle was 9 or 10dpo so they have all varied, the only app I've used is ff I do use femometer to post my opks on tho xx

I'm so sorry for your BFN, I'm sure I will be joining you tomorrow, big big hugs

mbrew180--What do you think helped you conceive this cycle? Do you feel like the PreMom app and the Mira gave you the same peak? Is the Mira device worth the money?
Thanks in advance for your response. :)

@thencomesbebe i see the line on the FRER without have to invert! Looks like a start to a BFP!! Fx’d

@littlewitch so to preface, I’m not conceiving the old fashion way, I did IUI. But, I did like the Mira app, I liked seeing actual numbers, even if they may not be super accurate, but it was at least a way to see if rising and when instead of trying to figure o out if the line is actually darker or not (especially since my Test line was never super darker than my control). I like using the cheapies along side the Mira though so I could test throughout the day and when I felt like I was getting a positive OPK I then testing a second time what day with Mira and verified the start of my surge.

I love the Premom app for for records of my OPKs, but it can be touchy with the values it gives you based on things like timing and lighting.

i hate the waste that Mira causing with the amount of plastic sticks being used.

I still love Fertility Friend for temping, but I didn’t actually temp as much this month as I have before.

I would love to answer any other question you have! Just let me know.

@tdog I hope ovulation comes around for you quickly. My ovulation is always between cd18 and cd25. It’s such a wait every month isn’t it. Wishing you so much luck

@Ttc for No3 i hope hubbys home when you ovulate hun. Must be hard. Good luck for a bfp

@angelbump Good luck. I hope this cycle brings you your bfp

@thencomesbebe I’m sorry the doctor has worried you hun. I hope your tests come back fine. I hope your next test has a beautiful pink line

@josephine3 I’m sorry hun. Keeping everything crossed its implantation and not af

@littlewitch I’m sorry for the bfn, there’s still time for it to change. Good luck

@MumwithPCOS I'm okish as it approaches ovulation I get so stressy then work myself up I just need to chill but so hard some days, been a year this cycle since we started trying and all I've had is losses I'm 35 and think why why is it so hard this time round, with quinn was 2 months I no lucky but still, I can try and chill xx
Oh of course. I understand that xx hugs xx you’ve had you fair share of heart ache in these 12 months. So easy to say so hard to do! Hope everything happens on time for you so you can chill as much as possible.
So weird didn't have anymore spotting brown or bleeding this morning seems like it stopped. So I'm not sure what's going on. :shrug: I'll take a test tomorrow . Maybe just a short 1 day period.. very strange for me. Maybe I'm going in to primenopause I am 41. I'm over here scratching my head.
Strange I remember a few of the ladies last month having bleeding so it’s a possibility. Hope it’s not af xx

@thencomesbebe that does look like pink where the line is supposed to be xxx naughty of the doc for freaking you out.

@littlewitch and @josephine3 sorry for the bfns :( I hope it’s soon

Awww thanks ladies your all amazing :flower: just trying to stay calm and collective I'm a bit watery down there today but tbh that can happen a few days or even weeks or so before ovulation xx

10 DPO FMU, not too pink, I'm pretty sure I'm out at this point. It's so frustrating to even get a hint of a line when you have had so many blank tests. I see something there, but I'm not convinced it's going to turn BFP. Still have a lot of my symptoms, but they could be AF symptoms too, as we all know. Crampy, breasts feel large, full, and tingly at times, tired, uterus and tummy both feel "full"
Edit to say: creamy cm, but cervix is low and feels medium-soft

PXL_20221020_115025561~2.jpg Screenshot_20221020-050412~2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116