• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

@NightFlower so sorry, like the others have said I hope you're not out, but if you are sending you so much love

@Suggerhoney you've had such a rough journey, I think it's so wonderful that you're going to keep on!

I'm 8dpo, I know, too early to test, but here we are.

View attachment 1112031

Yeah it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster love to say the least. Sometimes I just feel like giving up, like it’s never ever going to happen, but I want my wee rainbow so so badly so will just keep on at it and hopefully one we will fall again and it will be supper sticky and healthy and wee take home rainbow baby at the end of it. I know it will all be worth it if that happens.

hehehe I always crack at 8dpo and test knowing full well it’s going to be BFN but I still do it lol:haha:

Even tho I know if I’m pregnant I don’t get lines until 10dpo, I still test at 8dpo I can’t help myself lol:rofl:

@mbrew180 thanks love. That means something coming from you because your actually a midwife. My cycles are normally regular just this last cycle was cut short and the one that I had covid so I’m hoping it was down to the flu this time and not a changed in cycle.
hope I get my rainbow BFP soon. I really want to be pregnant by February at the latest. All I can do is try and hope.

@Laurabub84
Thanks love I really do hope you are right. I want to be pregnant with my take home rainbow so badly.

@jellybeanxx
Praying we all get out wee rainbows soon love. [-o<

@PinkCupcakes
Oh love I’m gutted for you. I hope AF hurries up so you can move on to a new fresh cycle.

@josephine3
So sorry you think AF is here love. Mine started like that. Was watery and then the next day was full on AF. It’s so shit sending hugs.

@NightFlower
I’m really thinking that’s implantation bleeding and would be the perfect timing for it. Fx no more bleeding now and a BFP is just around the corner.

@littlewitch
Mannn hate those BFNs it’s so frustrating and disheartening. Hopefully 11dpo gives you a line. I always test until 12dpo.

@elmum
Have you tested again love. On the edge of my seat waiting here lol.

@tdog
Hi nearly cycle buddy hehehe.

I really miss Dee too. I miss her being on here so much. I do have her on Facebook so I do get to talk to her there and I know she misses being on here and all you lovely ladies.

So cd8 and my temp is finally back down to normal yaaay. Since being sick it’s been over 37c but this morning it was back down to my normal 36.60 which is still a tad higher than normal pre ovulation but way better. Hopefully my temps stay down now and this horrible flu is on it’s way out the door.
I’ve been temping since cd1 and I’ve had to tick the illness box which leaves a open circle. U can really tell I’ve been sick just looking at last cycles and this cycles chart. just glad my temp has come down now and hoping it will remain that way until I ovulate.
not having any ovulation signs yet but only cd8 so not to be expected. Mite start the opks later.

Sorry it I’ve missed anything. I did loads of cleaning yesterday but just need to clean my upstairs bathroom and mop my floors then that’s the whole house done and I can chill a bit.
Kids are off school now for half term.

be back later ladies.
Good luck to those waiting to test still or those waiting to see if lines are any darker. Fx for you.​

I’m just so sad 14DPO no sign of AF or anything and bfn still. Not sure what’s going on, maybe I didn’t actually O like I thought? Maybe the digital OPK was wrong?

B2D50D51-BAFE-4A79-980D-CCD7397C64DF.jpeg

10 DPO FMU, not too pink, I'm pretty sure I'm out at this point. It's so frustrating to even get a hint of a line when you have had so many blank tests. I see something there, but I'm not convinced it's going to turn BFP. Still have a lot of my symptoms, but they could be AF symptoms too, as we all know. Crampy, breasts feel large, full, and tingly at times, tired, uterus and tummy both feel "full"
Edit to say: creamy cm, but cervix is low and feels medium-soft

View attachment 1112054 View attachment 1112055
I see it. Looking promising to me.

Okay I’m crazy but the two Ics now that they’re dry have lines? Evaps? They are vvvvvvvvf

80D4E9C8-DD1F-416E-9761-CBB2C06DFC29.jpeg

Well I tested this morning and after started spotting brown again. Idk weather to call it af or what. So confused. 2 tests have lines

Edit . Spotting is now red uggh

20221020_092021.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to disappear after getting a BFP on Monday. I didn’t test early this month so I had no idea if my tests would have been stronger before Monday at 14 dpo. Tested on multiple tests and all were clearly positive. On Tuesday morning, FRER was lighter than Monday. And I didn’t feel confident to take a digital yet. By Wednesday, pretty much stark white…barely there and my temp dropped. I guess this is what they call a chemical or early MC.
full blown AF this morning. I am surprisingly okay. This was the first cycle after MC end of Aug. I’m 45 and we conceived again. That feels like a miracle in itself. I believe the changes I’ve made in supplements and continuing acupressure are helping. I went two years with no hint of a second line and now I’ve conceived two cycles in a row. That feels very hopeful to me. Now we just need a good sticky egg so we can get our double rainbow take home baby.

sending you all loads of good will and best wishes. Will be back in a few days after AF settles xoxo

And another 11 dpo BFN. This sucks. In spite of excellent timing with sex and peak, it didn't happen this first cycle post COVID. I think I might not do OPK at all this next cycle. I don't think holding tightly to my hormone levels is changing anything. :(PXL_20221020_151815834~2.jpg

And another 11 dpo BFN. This sucks. In spite of excellent timing with sex and peak, it didn't happen this first cycle post COVID. I think I might not do OPK at all this next cycle. I don't think holding tightly to my hormone levels is changing anything. :(View attachment 1112062
Hugs I'm sorry sweetheart

I tested again this afternoon. Thinking it might be af after all because the flow picked up some. It's okay I'll just plan on starting opks when it ends. Thought maybe it was IB but don't think it is. Just wanted to make sure by taking a few hpts.

If we do end up dtd this round before ovulation then I'll be testing around November 4th.

I'll post my new tests anyways

20221020_113105.jpg 20221020_131258.jpg 20221020_131300.jpg

@elmum I'm so so sorry to read this :hugs: and I love love love your positivity xx

@elmum
I’m so so sorry to read this too love. Chemicals suck but it’s so good you fell again now we just need one to stick.
I’m only on 500mg of Galatanised maca at the moment but when I went on it after having the 4 chemicals In 2020 I started with 500mg and built up to 2000mg. That’s what I will do this time too. I’m gonna start taking 2 maca from November and the December will take 3 then will buil them up to 4 which will be 2000mg. Mite build them up sooner. With taking 4 I would take 2 in the morning and then 2 at night too.
These are the ones I take and what I took when we finally fell with our son.
00831BB3-225F-4D80-9C51-F52E2D9DCD7A.jpeg
and also instead of folic acid I started taking this. 05F91F24-5D9D-4087-BA5A-B121A72BFE24.jpeg

I was already raking vitamin D so the only thing I was doing different when I finally got my sticky beanie son was those 2 that I just posted. I started taking them both on nov 1st and built the maca up. And in Jan I fell with him.
Also another thing I did was taking 75mg baby aspirin from 10dpo when I first got lines.
I really do believe it was a combination of those 3 things that helped us get our son.
And I’m praying they work this time as well.

I’m also taking coq10 now as well.
So that’s
Vitamin D
Methyl folate
Galatanised maca root
And
Coq10.

hopefully my sticky BFP is just around the corner[-o<

@Suggerhoney
That’s good. Basically same as what I am taking. I also take Serrapeptase enzymes. I read that it’s helps with inflammation and tube blockage. I had endometriosis before having babies years ago and feared that’s why I didn’t get pregnant these last two years. Started this in July and got pregnant both cycles taking it. I also take magnesium and vitamin D and folate too! MACA and coq10

@Suggerhoney
That’s good. Basically same as what I am taking. I also take Serrapeptase enzymes. I read that it’s helps with inflammation and tube blockage. I had endometriosis before having babies years ago and feared that’s why I didn’t get pregnant these last two years. Started this in July and got pregnant both cycles taking it. I also take magnesium and vitamin D and folate too! MACA and coq10

Your on all the good stuff love. They actually thought I had endo years ago because of heavy and painful periods but all was clear There.
I have everything so tightly crossed that we will both have our rainbows in our bellies soon.
I really want to be pregnant by Feb latest because I don’t think I will cope going past my due date. I was due February 22nd and I Just pray I’m pregnant with my rainbow by then the latest[-o<

@PinkCupcakes
Oh love being in limbo sucks.
Have you tried temping? If you worried u didn’t ovulate you could try temping for a few cycles while you try.
It’s pretty strait forward and u will know for sure when ovulation was. I always ovulate on the same day or day after peak but it’s normal to ovulate 24 to 36 hours after a peak opk.
If you ovulated 36 hours later than that may be why AF is a bit late.

I hope the silly witch hurries up so at least you can be on a fresh new cycle. Limbo sucks.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->