• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

NightFlower --I am so sorry. With COVID last month my period came 8 days early and lasted 8 days! Since this is my first cycle post COVID, I am definitely worried that even though I peaked... maybe I didn't ovulate?
Best of luck to you next cycle.

AFM, my 9 dpo test with FMU was stark negative. When I get home I will take another and post a photo of both. I am trying not to get discouraged.
Although I tell myself that my last two chemical pregnancies were positive at 11 dpo.

So I did notice one symptom earlier, my cervix is high and tightly closed but I can also feel a tiny 'spot' on it which cant be good. Thinking I should have had an internal last week when I went in about the suspected burst cyst. I get my blood results tomorrow though so that should be interesting x

I'm pretty sure it's af but Only needed 2 thin liners all day now it's just brown. So I don't know what to think now. :shrug: if it don't pick up I'll take a test just to be sure.

Not getting my hopes up about it being IB

It Was a maroon color this morning for a little while then just dark brown spotting since then and not much there.

Could just be starting off slow. if it is af then should pick up by tomorrow or next day .

9 dpo BFN.
The Wondfo was FMU, stark negative.
Tonight on 3 hour hold was the cassette test. In person something is catching my eye. Maybe indent/EVAP/shadow line? I don't know why I feel discouraged already.
Will do a FRER in the morning, but I am scared to see another BFN.PXL_20221018_224142019.jpg

9 dpo BFN.
The Wondfo was FMU, stark negative.
Tonight on 3 hour hold was the cassette test. In person something is catching my eye. Maybe indent/EVAP/shadow line? I don't know why I feel discouraged already.
Will do a FRER in the morning, but I am scared to see another BFN.View attachment 1112040
Something is definitely catching my eye!!! FX, I'm so so hopeful for you!!!

@josephine3 - is it small and hard? (The bump?) - it's likely a Nabothian cyst, I've had one for ages and they're very common and totally harmless- hope it's just this for you!
We're not actually TTC atm but I'm following along all the same!

I miss Dee being on all the boards :-(

Good luck to all x

@josephine3 - is it small and hard? (The bump?) - it's likely a Nabothian cyst, I've had one for ages and they're very common and totally harmless- hope it's just this for you!

Good luck to all x

I was actually thinking of her the other day funny enough I miss her commenting:cry: xx

Good luck to all x

Im glad I’m stubbled across this post as I have found one of these too and it’s been there about 3 months now! I’ve asked the dr to check mine next week for me for peace of mind

Good luck to all x

Yes it's small and hard! Very very tiny Im wondering if I've only noticed it cos my cervix is so tightly closed right now. But I have had some brown on wiping today so I'm really confused about what's going on with me right now.. I just rang to get my blood results but of course the receptionist can't tell me she's going to print me a copy off and I can browse that tomorrow until the doctor calls. Apparently she called yesterday but I missed it even though I know I didn't cos I was sat right here doing nothing lol and I have no missed call.. Sigh..
Here's my test from this am anyway x

Screenshot_20221019-123252.png Screenshot_20221019-123212.png

Looks like it is af 9 days early. ](*,)
I feel deflated and ready to give up. Seems like my body is out of whack as I had ovulated later then normal and got af way early. So now it's sep/oct that were a bust. Hopefully if we do manage to dtd next cycle will be a miracle because my man's work schedule sucks around ovulation time then. I looked a head. Looks like I'll start opks again in week. Signs ..:-( I haven’t even gotten to use a single hpt in 2 cycles.

I’m so sorry hun that’s sucks so bad. Have you ever had a period that early before? Hope this cycle is better for you. Is it vitex that’s good for lengthening your LPhase? Not sure if allowed when ttc.

Hey @tdog you doing okay see your mood is stressed af.

@josephine3 hope the no symptoms is a good sign and something shows up soon

@salamander91 fxd for this cycle xxx

@jellybeanxx argh I’m really feeling for you! But have fun on your trip sounds like an adventure xx

@MumwithPCOS I'm okish as it approaches ovulation I get so stressy then work myself up I just need to chill but so hard some days, been a year this cycle since we started trying and all I've had is losses I'm 35 and think why why is it so hard this time round, with quinn was 2 months I no lucky but still, I can try and chill xx

So weird didn't have anymore spotting brown or bleeding this morning seems like it stopped. So I'm not sure what's going on. :shrug: I'll take a test tomorrow . Maybe just a short 1 day period.. very strange for me. Maybe I'm going in to primenopause I am 41. I'm over here scratching my head.

Morning ladies, 12DPO today and BFN of course, just waiting for AF now :(

D621D0FD-684F-4905-84BC-04F67D81D193.jpeg

So weird didn't have anymore spotting brown or bleeding this morning seems like it stopped. So I'm not sure what's going on. :shrug: I'll take a test tomorrow . Maybe just a short 1 day period.. very strange for me. Maybe I'm going in to primenopause I am 41. I'm over here scratching my head.

Maybe implantation ill clutch at them straws for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"