any end of July testers?!

I'm experiencing some sensitivity in my boobs/nipples- 10dpo, bfn this morning. Trying not to symptom spot, esp since many times in the past the symptoms proved to just be pms- but is it possible to have symptoms with a negative test? Anyone else experience sensitive nipples around this point in your cycle?

Hiya
I will be 10dpo tomoro, but I have never ever had sore boobs except wel into preg.
However this cycle I have had tingling/let down feeling in boobs/nips daily since 3 dpo...very odd for me. If something brushes the nips - bra shirt arm etc- it sets it off immed. At times when I'm just sitting i get it all up sides of breasts toward armpits. I read up on it, and it's def due to hormones, but I think they said it's very common at the 4 wk mark ( the tingling).
So I'd say yes, you def can have sympts and still get bfns. After all, imagine your hcg being 11 today. You still need a cpl more days to get high enough for a bfp on 25miu tests. So hang in there.
I linked the Breast changes article below:
https://www.thealphaparent.com/2012/08/timeline-of-breast-changes-in-pregnancy.html

Hey!!! I'm sorry to crash! But can I join? I'm 7dpo today! When's the earliest I can test? Would love to talk with you all. Xxxx

hi hun welcome :wave: and like JLM said some people do start testing almost right away! however not everyone can take the disappointment (like myself!) i tested today at 10dpo. and it was negative as negative can be. I am trying to hold out til wednesday/thursday.

I swear I see something really faint - crossing everything

thanks hun i do hope you're right (even though i think you're crazy :haha: :) )

Also BFN for me about 10 dpo. Cazza7, 7dpo is still early, 10dpo can show something but waiting until your expected period is best. But - I know its hard to wait....I've been testing since 7dpo!

Eeeek thanks for replying! I saw someone on another page get a BFP at 9dpo... so now im itching but going to hold out till atleast Thursday! I have the test ready! I wish I just didnt buy one till I could test as now I am itching to test like I said!!!

it definitely is hard when you see people getting bfps at 8 & 9 dpos isn't it? always depresses me!

10dpo and bfn :( my nipples are a bit achey and I had a tiny bit of blood and a lot of cramps yesterday... this waiting game is so painful!

my bbs just started aching on the sides. so expecting af on time. i always get that before af. :( no spotting yet, but that will probably come tomorrow.

I'm experiencing some sensitivity in my boobs/nipples- 10dpo, bfn this morning. Trying not to symptom spot, esp since many times in the past the symptoms proved to just be pms- but is it possible to have symptoms with a negative test? Anyone else experience sensitive nipples around this point in your cycle?

i always get sensitive bbs and nips but i never had that before dd. since having her? i get them every cycle before af. :(

what i want to know is how many women get normal af symptoms and get bfps instead!

I've gotten faint lines on two clearblue plus tests and a first signal. But my frer was so light I'm not sure it was a second line or just the indent.

Af is suppose to be here tomorrow. Hopefully it leads to an answer.

Krissie: Fingers crossed for no AF and strong BFP.

Hello everyone!

AF is due in a few days. I've tested twice (yes, I'm weak) and they were negative so I am trying to hold off until Friday.
I look forward to hanging with you all :)

af never arrived. Had cramps but nothing happened. Will buy a digital in the morning.

Hey girls--- ooooo thanks for all your replies, they have all made me feel a bit better- I am holding off from testing till atleast tomorrow or thursday! I have 2 tests at home, one is a first response and another is just a tesco one, to be honest, I am not feeling hopeful, as I do not feel pregnant at all.. today I am 8DPO, should I have any signs or anything yet?
I have everything crossed for BFPS for you all!!!

has anyone had the coil taken out to fall pregnant? if so can I hear your stories xxxxx

Also BFN for me about 10 dpo. Cazza7, 7dpo is still early, 10dpo can show something but waiting until your expected period is best. But - I know its hard to wait....I've been testing since 7dpo!

Eeeek thanks for replying! I saw someone on another page get a BFP at 9dpo... so now im itching but going to hold out till atleast Thursday! I have the test ready! I wish I just didnt buy one till I could test as now I am itching to test like I said!!!

I'm in the same boat! I'm not entirely sure how many DPO I am, but guessing I'm around 7 right now. I broke down and tested this morning and got BFN... now trying to hold off on buying anymore for a few more days and will test again on Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed for you! :) This wait is awful!

eeeee, yes I am waiting till Thursday!!! let me know how you get on!!! xxxx

dark river o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o how exciting! i'm testing again in the am as long as i have no spotting going on.

ahhhhh best of luck to everyone, hoping to hear some good news soon! I got another BFN this morning, about 11dpo, but nipples are still very sensitive which is not normal for me as a PMS symptom. But, since being off the pill last November, nothing has been 'normal'...still trying to adjust I suppose! Difficult to not get my hopes up that these symptoms are for a good reason....!

Is anyone else using Wondofu tests?

I'm out. The :witch: showed before I could even test this morning.

I'm out. The :witch: showed before I could even test this morning.

Oh Krissie, so sorry to hear that...hope you're feeling okay, I know it can be so hard...this month is a new opportunity! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->