Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

I am soooo tired. I only did 2 loads of laundry and walked the dogs and I am tired to the fullest. The cramp on my left ovary side came back and just how fast it came....it has now left the building. I really don't know what to think now because it has moved from the left and went to the right but it's a pain on either or never on both at the same time which is weird. (sigh) all I can do is wait to see if AF shows her face.

I am up from my nap and I feel sooo frustrated right now. I feel super lazy and I just want to sleep. My husband and still at work but I am upset that he's still there. I don't know why because I'm use to it but right now...I'm on another level of frustration. I got upset because his mom called asking was he off work. It's not the fact I don't like her because she is like a 2nd mom to me, I guess because I was sleep and I woke up when the phone rang. I really don't feel like cooking, don't feel like continuing the laundry, any and every noise is giving me a headache, and now I'm getting cramps on my left side like under my ribs UGH!!! I just feel like screaming!!!! Not in the best of moods and I just want to sleep but can't because when the husband comes home, I know we are going to have company.

mzswizz - I totally understand! All I wanted to do today was lay in bed. Unfortunately, my sister and mom insisted I bring my girls over to my mom's to play.

My cramps still come and go, but I'm starting to think they are more related to gas. lol Plus my pants are getting tighter, I either gained a ton of weight this month or I'm extremely bloated. I'm not supposed to get AF until Feb. 4th and normally don't get PMS symptoms until about three days before. My bb's are a tad tender today also. I really am not feeling confident this month I will get a :bfp: I was more sure I would last month than this month. If I do get one I will be shocked.

So today I decided to be a sucker and get a psychic reading. I will get an email in a couple of days. It was something to just pass the time.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!:dust:

ugh, i'm out. best wishes to those who are still in!!

I will be testing around feb 4th. Af is due on that day but either I'm having medium implantation bleeding now or af came a week early which is rare for me. My cycles are usually 30-34 days and I'm only on day 25. I tested today Because it was tearing me up inside and got a bfn! But I just started this spotting/af like bleeding yesterday morning. Started off brownish and is now a flourescent red. It's weird I don't know what to think. Just keeping my fx. Good luck to all you mommas. May we all get that bfp were waiting for!!!

fides - I'm so sorry!

mslaura - I hope it is not AF, only time will tell. Good Luck!

@Melshaw thanks for the help. My cramps are gone now and I am ready to hit the pillow to go to sleep. Hoping I won't get AF this month.

@fides aww sorry that AF showed up on your doorstep. will keep you posted on what's going on. Good luck for next month.

@mslaura Hoping it is implantation and not AF because similar thing happened to me but it was just a whacky period. It came 11 days early and I am a 33-35 cycle type. Good luck.

Hi all,

I'm 7 dpo and the tww is so making me crazy. I tested yesterday and today, even though I knew that very,very few get a bfp this early. It's like I can't help myself...even though I know it will be negative and I'll worry that I'm out for the month. And I think I have symptoms, but then I'm sure I'm imagining things. It was a welcome relief to see a whole thread full of women who are in the same boat. THANK YOU!

@emma519 you're welcome and welcome. Tomorrow I will be 9dpo. It is hard to try and wait seeing that I am a poas addict lol but I have been doing good so far. When are you suppose to test? and I think we all have doubt in us seeing that we always try and then receive a BFN I know we don't want to give ourselves high hopes but I say keep on pushing until you get that BFP even though sometimes I feel like giving up, I just pray for strength and continue on.

Thanks @mzswizz--I was planning on waiting until at least 10 dpo. But then I got to reading the sites that post symptoms by the day, and the few and far between bfps on days 5 and 6...and before I knew it, I was in my car on the way to Rite Aid for a test. Thanks for the kind words and making me feel less nuts. I'll keep hoping for the bfp--for all of us.

@emma519 I will be testing the day after AF if she doesn't show her face which will make me 15dpo. Starting tomorrow I will have 5 days left before testing. I think by me hoping and praying that it is giving me the strength to not poas. I had to fight so hard to not run to the store and buy one just to see lol. Hoping for a BFP for all of us!

My temp dipped to near coverline since yesterday. Is that the :witch: I see at the peephole?

@fides: :hugs: stupid :witch: doesn't she know she's not welcome here!

To all my tired ladies out there, I hear ya!! Had to take a nap today which I rarely do. Now I've been exhausted for hours but can't sleep :growlmad: I'm having hot flashes with increased temps during the day. I have slight brown cm for 2 days, and heartburn on an empty stomach and after I eat. Also gas, lol, and headaches. Could this all be caused by a cold and bad digestion?? Yes, yes it could. My hopes are not high at the moment but then I think I spot another symptom and I get excited. Ugh, I need to find a really good book to keep my mind off this.

:dust::dust::dust: To you all!!

@fide sorry the witch got you, :dust: hope this help for the next cycle.

so my temp dipped today, hmmmm...good or bad. 3days till AF

Here's an update for me. My husband says for the past few days he have noticed I been extremely hot in temp. but I have decided to now just not focus on any symptoms because I'm starting to feel like this month isn't my month. Sometimes I feel pregnant sometimes I don't. Now I am just going to enjoy my life day by day. It seems like me trying hasn't been working. Of course we want children but I think we are going to take the relax route. I think that we have been trying so hard that we are getting negative results. Maybe we should just enjoy ourselves and see if we all get our BFPs. Maybe February is going to be our time or this month. Wishing all good luck.

Here's an update for me. My husband says for the past few days he have noticed I been extremely hot in temp. but I have decided to now just not focus on any symptoms because I'm starting to feel like this month isn't my month. Sometimes I feel pregnant sometimes I don't. Now I am just going to enjoy my life day by day. It seems like me trying hasn't been working. Of course we want children but I think we are going to take the relax route. I think that we have been trying so hard that we are getting negative results. Maybe we should just enjoy ourselves and see if we all get our BFPs. Maybe February is going to be our time or this month. Wishing all good luck.

This is exactly the attitude that got me pregnant with my son - but I tell you, it is so bloody hard to be relaxed sometimes. I was going to Japan and starting a new job, and just forgot about TTC, and then realised on holiday that I was pregnant. Good luck ladies and I hope you get your BFP really soon Xxx

Deffo a great sign Mzswiss... Woohooo... my temps have stayed high as well, I feel like an oven... :lol:

Testing on Feb 2nd.... I'm so tempted to take a test now but I've decided to hold out till the 2nd.. Good luck hun...

FX'd we all get our :bfp: soon ;)

@lumboo I know exactly what you mean about it being hard to relax sometimes. I wasn't even trying the last time I was pregnant also.

@hopin&prayin I am feeling cramps on my left side again and today I thought I peed on myself but it was just cervical fluid. I mean it just leaked out. I don't know what that was all about.

Increased cm is a great thing... :thumbup: Definately on the right track, you can test in 3 days and I'm pretty sure your going to get your :bfp:

Reality has kicked in that I could be and I'm freaking out... My Mom is fine with it, told me not to stress myself that if Its gods will its gods will regardless... I just love her to pieces, she's always there for me regardless.. I'm feeling so bloated, I checked my CP and it was way up there and the cm is still flowin... :lol: Only 2 more days till I can test... I think I'm gonna hit the dollar tree today and get some cheapies and test in the morning... I just can't help it... I'm holding on to my digi...

Keep thinking good positive thoughts ladies... Its going to happen... :dust::dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->