April Testers!!

Hi ladies, can I join in. Af is due 6th April ish. As you can see from my siggy I had a MMC in Feb. ERPC 4th March. (The most awful thing we've ever been through, but we're trying to look forward) I've managed to track ovulation so have an idea when af will be due, although could still be a few days later. We were going to wait until af came before TTC again, but, well it didn't quite work out like that!! :blush:

Todmommy - I remember you from the TTC boards! (I was there oct-Dec last year) I just love your pic!! Good to see you again!

Well done on the quitting /cutting down on the cigs girls! I stopped when I got my bfp. Started up again after the 'bad ultrasound' and have just stopped again. We can do it.

Vrogers- welcome! :wave: I am so sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

Oneday123- welcome! :wave: so sorry about your CP :hugs: so devastating

Mrs unicorn- I remember you too! So sorry about your MMC :hugs: When I came back and started looking around most of the familiar faces have moved on already, I feel like the new kid again! :haha:

Can I join you girls please?

AF due 4th April and I'm currently 3 dpo (I think) I don't temp but I have regular 26 day cycles and I'm pretty sure I felt Ovulation happen on CD 12.

'Symptoms' so far....cramps, cm very dry which is unusual for recently as I have been very wet for the last few months. It's too early for preggo symptoms I know but I'll still over analyse everything lol.

Good luck girls, fingers crossed for you all :flower:

I am hoping O is today for me.. AF is supposed to arrive on 5th...

Welcome kell and gagrlinpitt! I will add you to the list! :)

Am I seeing this right that you have six already kell?! Superwoman!!!

So FF moved my o day which makes more sense to me. Thought it was wrong. Af now due 7th April but no need to change it on the front page. Your lp can change a bit after mc but I'll prob test before then anyway. I'm not hopeful this cycle as we weren't TTC really so our timing isn't great. I just find it better knowing that af will arrive rather than wondering.

Looks like we are going to have to wait one more day to see if I Od. Had a very restless night and tossed and turned a bunch. When I tested at 5:45 the reading didn't seem right to me so I'm squashing today's reading and will pick back up tomorrow.

Mrs unicorn I think your timing looks great!

Gagrlinpitt restless nights are no fun! I overslept this morning so no temp for me either....

In non baby related news (but sort of baby related since it is to aid baby making) I have now been smoke free for 111 hours!

Gagrlinpitt restless nights are no fun! I overslept this morning so no temp for me either....

In non baby related news (but sort of baby related since it is to aid baby making) I have now been smoke free for 111 hours!

That's incredible. I've never smoked but my father in law had to quit cold turkey when he ended up in the hospital with heart issues and I saw how hard it war for him. Keep it up!!!

Congrats on smoke free! I've never smoked but my mother, stepdad, and two brothers do although a couple of them are trying to quit, so I've seen how hard it is to stop!

I'm currently in the most annoying part of the tww-the beginning. I use OPKs until I ovulate, then temp to make sure I ovulated, then can't do anything but wait until I can pee on more sticks in 11ish days haha. I hope everyone has a relaxing Easter weekend!

congrats on making it smoke free for so long! best of luck in the rest of your journey :flower:

Confirmed O today on FF! I'm 3dpo and 6 days until I start testing!

congrats on making it smoke free for so long! best of luck in the rest of your journey :flower:

Confirmed O today on FF! I'm 3dpo and 6 days until I start testing!

Ahh so excited for you!!!!

Hi ladies!
I need to go back and read all the pages but I'd love to join. I'll tentatively be testing April 18th. This is my first round of clomid so not exactly sure when I'll ovulate. But I'll take any day over not ovulating like I have been.

Hi can I join too please? I'm currently cd4 on my first month TTC baby number 1 (after a miscarriage a few years ago). Probably testing 3rd or 4th April :)
:dust: to everyone!

Hello! Here I am again in the tww looking for some friends to keep me going till the 9th of April when I am due :)
Positive opk today so waiting to see if temp rise tom.
I'm 33 trying for my second baby this will be our fifth month of trying, feels like it's taking 4eva!!
Please can I join you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"