April Testers!!

congrats on making it smoke free for so long! best of luck in the rest of your journey :flower:

Confirmed O today on FF! I'm 3dpo and 6 days until I start testing!

Yay!! I'm glad it's all going well :D hope you caught the eggy Hun x

Hi AllyS83! Good luck! From another Ally :)

Mrs unicorn I think your timing looks great!

Gagrlinpitt restless nights are no fun! I overslept this morning so no temp for me either....

In non baby related news (but sort of baby related since it is to aid baby making) I have now been smoke free for 111 hours!

Congrats on smoke free! I've never smoked but my mother, stepdad, and two brothers do although a couple of them are trying to quit, so I've seen how hard it is to stop!

I'm currently in the most annoying part of the tww-the beginning. I use OPKs until I ovulate, then temp to make sure I ovulated, then can't do anything but wait until I can pee on more sticks in 11ish days haha. I hope everyone has a relaxing Easter weekend!

I'm in exactly the same situation! I hate the first part of the tww. You feel in limbo. It's too early for signs and poas, and there's not much point in charting! We're visiting family this Easter so I hoped that would distract me but it seems no matter how busy I am I always have time to obsess!

Todmommy - excellent! You are doing amazingly well!

Welcome to the new ladies! :dust:

Hi everyone, hope all is good with you. I am 4dpo and literally no symptoms at all. With my first I didn't symptom spot as i was ill so I did a test when AF was late and got a complete shock so this TWW is new to me. I keep expecting that a BFP would make itself known by now!
X

Gagrlinpitt restless nights are no fun! I overslept this morning so no temp for me either....

In non baby related news (but sort of baby related since it is to aid baby making) I have now been smoke free for 111 hours!

Congrats on smoke free! I've never smoked but my mother, stepdad, and two brothers do although a couple of them are trying to quit, so I've seen how hard it is to stop!

I'm currently in the most annoying part of the tww-the beginning. I use OPKs until I ovulate, then temp to make sure I ovulated, then can't do anything but wait until I can pee on more sticks in 11ish days haha. I hope everyone has a relaxing Easter weekend!

I'm in exactly the same situation! I hate the first part of the tww. You feel in limbo. It's too early for signs and poas, and there's not much point in charting! We're visiting family this Easter so I hoped that would distract me but it seems no matter how busy I am I always have time to obsess!

Todmommy - excellent! You are doing amazingly well!

Welcome to the new ladies! :dust:

Yes, exactly! Yet I STILL think into every twinge and twitch like it's already something even 3 or 4 dpo haha. I try to distract myself too and always end up obsessing over pregnancy announcements on Pinterest. Hopefully Easter makes it go by even just a little faster for all of us!

Hi everyone, hope all is good with you. I am 4dpo and literally no symptoms at all. With my first I didn't symptom spot as i was ill so I did a test when AF was late and got a complete shock so this TWW is new to me. I keep expecting that a BFP would make itself known by now!
X

4dpo here, too (although FF says 3dpo because I had 2 days of + OPKs and temp didn't go up until the morning after the second) and nothing other than swollen breasts! How old is your first?

i plan on testing april 7, which is the day after af is due. i have a 10 month old girl and we r gonna ttc our second in less than a year from now. for now we r using pullout but always have mishaps and both of us keep wanting to see two lines lol so idk if i shuld just call it ntnp. bottom line, we will be ok if it happens sooner than when it is planned. im also a huge poas addict with testing anytimr i gotta pee even before O. im crazy lol but this cycle i feel different. i havent had any pms or normal symptoms whatsoever. i also havent felt like myself at all. im 3 dpo and by now i wulda tested 20 or more times but i havent tested once. no urge. if i had to wait a month or two before i culd test, i wuld be totally ok with that!!! this is so not like me. i wish i knew wat was up

Still waiting for temp rise day 2 of positive opk.
This will be pretty early ovulation for me although this is a good thing as my luetal phase is normally quite short.

Yay! Well done!

I'm 4dpo today. It's going soooo slow! I'm feeling tired, even dh commented yesterday that I was looking tired. I've also got a stuffy nose that I can't shift. I had a cold a week and a half ago. That cleared but this stuffy nose won't go!

Hi all, hope you've had a good holiday weekend and not eaten too much chocolate! I have 😊
Vrogers: My little boy is 5 (nearly 6). Are you trying for your first?
I'm slightly worried as I got a +opk last monday - we bd'd sat, sun, Mon, Tues x2, wed. We didn't do Thursday though so I'm now worried I might have o'd late and missed my chance. I was just so convinced by the opk. Oh well, time will tell! Still no symptoms at all.
Hope you're all good, will you all wait until a late af to test or will you test early?
X

sorry gals, i've been horrible staying up to date on this thread! i'll do better going forward! wishing everyone lots of luck...it's almost april!!

i'm 5dpo today and have been having a lot of excess discharge when i wipe and a little in my undies. some is creamy, some is watery and hoping its a good sign! checked my cervix and its very high, can barely reach. i dont put a lot of stock into that since it can move so suddenly in the day, but it's still nice when you're symptom spotting lol. temps are all over the board but still above cover. will see what they do in the coming days. I think I'm goign to test on tuesday if discharge continues or other symptoms appear. just need to get the jitters out, even though i fully expect it to be an obvious negative since it will only be 7dpo.

Derby girl why do you think you o'd late? Even if you did you're timing sounds really good!

I'm 5 DPO too kk. Been a bit crampy/twingy but I think I had that on both bfn and bfp cycles *sigh* my temps are strange, I've never had an almost straight line before. No idea what that means, probably nothing! I didn't temp on my bfp cycle but I wish I had now. I'll probably be testing at 10 DPO as that's went I had a v v v faint line before. It feels so far away though!

hope that the cramps are a good sign for you unicorn! its so hard to symptom spot in the tww because it can all just be normal cycle symptoms too. it would be awesome if there was a clear cut sign that would only happen when you were pregnant so we didn't have to play the guessing game for so long! I wanted to hold out to 10dpo but i'm weak and i have 20 IC's staring at me lol. My DS didn't implant until 12 dpo though so i'm not putting any stock in a negative test with as early as i'll be testing

hope that the cramps are a good sign for you unicorn! its so hard to symptom spot in the tww because it can all just be normal cycle symptoms too. it would be awesome if there was a clear cut sign that would only happen when you were pregnant so we didn't have to play the guessing game for so long! I wanted to hold out to 10dpo but i'm weak and i have 20 IC's staring at me lol. My DS didn't implant until 12 dpo though so i'm not putting any stock in a negative test with as early as i'll be testing
I can't wait for you to get your positive!!!

Thanks ren! Right back at you!!!

Oh yeah it would be great to have an obvious sign before a bfp! I had IB at 11 DPO (ended in mc though) so I'm going to try and resist testing before 10dpo this time. Not sure how long I'll last though!

Derby girl why do you think you o'd late? Even if you did you're timing sounds really good!

I'm 5 DPO too kk. Been a bit crampy/twingy but I think I had that on both bfn and bfp cycles *sigh* my temps are strange, I've never had an almost straight line before. No idea what that means, probably nothing! I didn't temp on my bfp cycle but I wish I had now. I'll probably be testing at 10 DPO as that's went I had a v v v faint line before. It feels so far away though!

I had a perfectly straight line with my first bfp!

Due April 9th!
We DTD 4 days on 1 off then 4 on up until tonight since OPK actually made me way unsure of when I ovulated! May as well cover the important days!

I think I'm 1dpo ov today as I am dry as a bone today compare to being very slick the last week when I presumed I was fertile.

First month ttc, last month was more nt/np type of thing.

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies! Hope all is going well!! Sorry I haven't updated, it has been a busy weekend. I will update tomorrow afternoon :)

Really?! Hmmmm you never know then! Still not too hopeful as my temps are lower than normal (although I'm rubbish at taking them at the same time every day)

Really?! Hmmmm you never know then! Still not too hopeful as my temps are lower than normal (although I'm rubbish at taking them at the same time every day)

My temps are lower than last month, too, when I had my bfp. I'm not feeling it this month at all. Another 7 days until I can test, but I'm preparing myself for a bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->