April Testers!!

So sorry Ally AF got you FX for next month

Anon that's great news you could O soon and this time you know it's O for sure as you know your follies are good FX for you xx

I think I'm out... I am 12dpo and nothing..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
Gagrlinpitt your not out till AF shows when is it due xx

Well if it were a normal 28 day cycle, I'm already four days late, but FF predicts my period to come Tuesday since I Od so late.

So last night as I was laying in bed I had some extra back pain only on my right side (i have chronic low back pain and wide spread pain... I am diagnosed with fibromyalgia, so it's hard to til whether the pain is from that or what) but I also had more intense right pelvic area pain/cramp as well... Well this morning when I got up my knees buckled and I had to catch myself on my bed... I wake up in a lot of pain everyday but today it's more located in my joints... IDK... And I started to have nipple pain like literally 15min ago.... IDK what to think... I did take a hpt last night with a long hold and very concentrated urine but it was BFN.... gonna test again in a couple days...

I'd love to join!! <3 official test date April 24th. Of course I'll be testing before then, but that's the date my RE told me to test and call with either result. Trigger shot 04/08/CD12. :D good luck and :dust: to us all!

Either AF got me or I have really late implantation bleeding. When I wiped today I have very small spotting..

I'm out, beta 0.247
Goodluck everyone

Still "Feel" pregnant despite my ultrasound showing nothing except a ripe follicle. I hate my abnormalness sometimes. Sigh. Never easy is it.

Pink sorry you're out. FX for next C

Gagr - Imma vote implantation! You never know right?

Welcome Wifeabby

Ok wow - I have a lot to catch up on. Here's my updates:
8 dpo (almost 9 since its 11:43pm). Cramps like you wouldn't believe, hoping it's not AF. Sooo tired and exhausted lately. I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I get super hungry and once I eat barely anything, I feel so bloated. I have also had some back pains and headaches. I took a nap today for two hours and when I woke up, I felt like I had caught a cold. I don't know if I'm making these up in hopes of being pregnant or what.. Haven't tested yet so I'm soooo proud for not being a POAS lol lets see if I can make it to 14dpo.

Also did anyone else feel like they got a lot of acne on their chest when they were pregnant.. This is ridiculous!

Ok wow - I have a lot to catch up on. Here's my updates:
8 dpo (almost 9 since its 11:43pm). Cramps like you wouldn't believe, hoping it's not AF. Sooo tired and exhausted lately. I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I get super hungry and once I eat barely anything, I feel so bloated. I have also had some back pains and headaches. I took a nap today for two hours and when I woke up, I felt like I had caught a cold. I don't know if I'm making these up in hopes of being pregnant or what.. Haven't tested yet so I'm soooo proud for not being a POAS lol lets see if I can make it to 14dpo.

I have the same symptoms.. Super tired all the time she always hungry but I eat very little and I'm full and bloated..

Karma hope you're feeling better and the pain eases off a little xx

King sorry to hear your out xx

Anon sorry to hear your still struggling with all this TTC I really hope you do become preggers this cycle xx

Gagrlinpitt I hope the spotting has stopped xx

AFM I think I'm out took another IC today BFN still I'm DPO13 so surely by now I should be showing something on them, no sign of AF either yet no spotting and temps still high but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore due to BFN AF is due tomorrow xx

Okay guys I'm slightly freaking out I decided to use my FRER as even though BFN on IC my temps are still high and should have started to drop yesterday and I've no spotting at all which as far back as I can remember I have always spotted for a few days leading up to AF and AF is due tomorrow. Well I took the FRER and got a line it's extremely faint but it's there I'm sure of it, I stared at it for ages and I must have taken around 20 pics to try and get the best one that will hopefully show it, so guys what do you think xx

_20160410_083015.jpg

_20160410_082940.jpg

Okay guys I'm slightly freaking out I decided to use my FRER as even though BFN on IC my temps are still high and should have started to drop yesterday and I've no spotting at all which as far back as I can remember I have always spotted for a few days leading up to AF and AF is due tomorrow. Well I took the FRER and got a line it's extremely faint but it's there I'm sure of it, I stared at it for ages and I must have taken around 20 pics to try and get the best one that will hopefully show it, so guys what do you think xx

View attachment 939030

View attachment 939032

I tried a frer yesterday for the first time and got a vvv faint line too, found it hard to get on camera. I did one this morning with another frer and a CB and a vvv faint line on frer and now gone, bfn on CB.

AF is a day late, and I have had a strong dull ache for days, and back ache, nauseas.

Surely a day late would show now. If AF arrives I feel it will be the worst period ever!

Angel4eva I feel your pain it's so frustrating isn't it there's still hope if no Af check tomorrow and if still very faint then I would go docs and ask for bloods that's what I'm going to do Goodluck and FX for you xx

_20160410_091504.jpg

Lol I posted my same comment as before in error lol ooopppsss

What I meant to say was I pulled the FRER apart to check for an indent but there is none the line is still there to see with the naked eye I've tried to take a pic of it but it doesn't seem to be picking up on my phone camera, I've uploaded it anyway for you guys to see to tell me if I am going insane or not

I've got no more FRER left and only 6 ICs I refuse to buy anymore as I've waisted so much money over the past 21/2 yrs on hpts. I've decided if no AF spotting or symptoms by tonight I'll take another IC and and no AF tomorrow then I'll do another IC but if by evening time no Af I'll go shop and buy a digi to take the next day DPO15 with FMU if no AF when I wake up, I'll be a day late by then so it will definitely tell me either way by then xx

_20160410_091504.jpg

I'm out ladies, temp way way dropped today.. But hey this was a great first TTC cycle and I'm really happy with my chart.. On to cycle #2

Sorry to hear gagrlinpitt I really hope next cycle is the one for you xx

Angela I see a line and hope it's the beginning of something for you - but a caution, I had the same lines for days a few weeks ago on FRER and wasted so much money - only for AF to show on 16dpo. I've seen a few others go through the same too. I was pretty convinced and I've had three real bfps so I know what one looks like (or possibly 17 of them look like, since, you know, addict... :blush: )

I'll never buy FRERs again.

Sorry to all the ladies who are out :hugs: Anyone else testing soon?

CD9 here - took soy CD3-7 and if nothing else it's done wonders for my libido :haha: I'm taking it as a good sign that hormones are happening! Opk negative but it's way too early for that anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->