April Testers!!

Well AF 2 days late, now I'm always smack on 30 days. I'm so bloated and feel nauseas and still getting a dull aching. I've just done another cheaper test and bfn. So confused!

Angel4eva looks like me and you are in the same boat it's so frustrating I'm going to leave it two days if still no AF and BFN I'm going to request a U/S and bloods xx

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I will be updating the front page tonight I hope. My temp took a nose dive this morning so I am expecting AF at any time now.

:wave: Hello new ladies!

Sorry to hear Angela. I did exactly the same last time round. Stupid frers. You're not out til the witch lady sings, but I know that feeling.

Anon, you only just recently had hormonal contraception removed, right? Opks aren't a definite, they pick up a surge of hormone that gears you up for ov - but you can have more than one surge, your body can gear up to ov but then just not quite get there. Before kids, my opks were permanently positive but I rarely ovulated. Hormonal things like the implant and mirena can mess up your natural cycles for a good while. :(

Thanks. Thing is I know all of that. What I dont know is how to know when to starte testing

Yes im using Opks but according to my OPKS i ovulated almost 20 days ago.

That's right I forgot! How frustrating :/ I'm sorry

Maybe try to start them again? I don't know, I'm a newbie like you, and I have yet to get a positive OPK.

Everything and everyone is so different, it seems like none of the norms apply to most of us!

Those of you that are late and testing BFN, have you tried with more than one different brand of test?

Anon - If you've got a rough idea of when you might have o'd from when you had your scan then go with a 2 week lp as that's 'standard' - so 2 weeks from o to af. This cycle is clearly very up and down for you but unfortunately there isn't much you can do but wait.

I used to just test every week or so and try not to think about it the rest of the time. Easy to say, hard to do, I know - back the first time I was resigned to what I thought were the facts - I'd never have a baby without medical intervention and we were just waiting out our time til the doctor would see us - when two weeks before consultant appointment I felt a bit weird, peed on a stick and the rest is history, as they say. The other two times, we weren't preventing but it had only been a month or two from stopping bf the previous baby and I just expected it to take as long as the first time.

It's only this time I've had anything to count from and it sends me a bit mental. I'm glad I didn't have periods or any ov signs or any way of telling before because I think I would have driven both myself and DH insane long before now :haha:

Anon - If you've got a rough idea of when you might have o'd from when you had your scan then go with a 2 week lp as that's 'standard' - so 2 weeks from o to af. This cycle is clearly very up and down for you but unfortunately there isn't much you can do but wait.

Thanks uni. They didnt give me ANY esitmation. None.

M&S i like that. testing once or twice a week until I get something sounds like the only thing i CAN do rn. Ill place an order for a bunch of ICS next week

Yeah. Nothing else really for it until your cycles stabilise, if you're lucky enough that they do. But even if you're not, I'm living proof that you don't really even need to be having periods to end up up the duff :haha:

And at least you get used to looking at and expecting bfns, so when that second line does come up, it's still just as exciting, if not more so. :hugs:

AFM - CD10... nothing to do but wait for ov. I took supplements so I'm cautiously hopeful that this cycle resembles something normal and I actually ov. But I'm not holding my breath :) opk negative.

I don't know for sure when I ovulated but FF said between the 2nd and 7th. But I have this weird bloaty/achy feeling today. It almost feels like I'm getting my period (AF not due til 21st). Hopefully it's something....
I think I may test on Sunday (17th).

I'm out guys my temp took a complete nose dive today no AF but I am getting the cramping she is on her way xx

Idk if this counts as a symptom or not but i CANNOT for the life of me lay down comfortable. If I lay on my back, it makes my back hurt. My side makes me nausous. And laying on my stomach makes me feel like im laying down with my computer mouse lodged into my adomen. :/ Any ladies felt this way near ovulatoin or pms or just any time really?

Sorry your out angela. FX for next C.

Moonlady im looking forwards to seeing your BFP. Your symptoms sound hopefull!

Angela I'm so sorry to hear of pending AF. I'll be here with you this month to try again.

Idk if this counts as a symptom or not but i CANNOT for the life of me lay down comfortable. If I lay on my back, it makes my back hurt. My side makes me nausous. And laying on my stomach makes me feel like im laying down with my computer mouse lodged into my adomen. :/ Any ladies felt this way near ovulatoin or pms or just any time really?

Well, it sounds like 3 symptoms at once! Back pain, nausea, and bloating/fullness!

Can't say that I've ever noticed specific symptoms when laying down, sorry!

uni - sorry about AF but yay for a proper cycle!!! :flower:

moonlady - welcome :wave:

wifeybby - welcome :wave:

pinkwaters - sorry about AF :hugs: Will you be doing another round of IVF?

kng0611 - I got horrible acne on my chest when I was pregnant with DS! That is perfect timing for IB, FX’ed!!

gagr - sorry af got you :hugs:

missrosemama - welcome :wave: It is so hard to wait, I wouldn’t blame you if you tested early :haha:

Bselck24 - welcome :wave: GL!!

M & S - hoping that O comes sooner rather than later for you!

Angela - Sorry about af :hugs:

Anon - I haven't experienced anything like that but FX'ed it is a good sign for you!! Sounds miserable!

AF officially got me today. I am feeling okay about it because I was not super excited about a Christmas baby although beggars can't be choosers. On to the making of a January baby although I will of course be staying with you ladies through the month! AF has definitely not been kind in April!!!

Updated the testing list, let me know if I missed something :flower:

Quick update -- today was test day and as it wasn't a BFP, I saw (or thought I saw) a v v v faint line. Could be me having line eye. Still no af and my temp spiked this morning, quite a bit too! So fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->