August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

Beebuz- like you, I feel that this month is it. I felt like this a few months ago and got what I thought was a BFP only for AF to show up 4 days later after 4 BFN's.

FX'd we see some more BFP's and less of AF!

Thank you ladies, I was very optimistic this cycle, and so was dh, it was really team effort haha! We did everything by the book. I hope it sticks...
Let's not call it a BFP officially yet, it is too soon, I want to wait a week more. Good vibes to all and I hope the domino effect begins!

I'm so exited Lilly!!! Congrats and let me know when you want to officially call it your BFP!!!

AFM, I have been nauseated for the last few days and yesterday I started cramping like AF was coming and AF is a week away so hopefully it was implantation....I keep going to the ladies room thinkin I'll need to put in a tampon, I'm very wet (tmi srry) but fx'd that I'll get my bfp...I can just feel it somewhere inside I just know, but I say that every month lol oh also my nipples are getting dark, a tad bit tender, and heavy/full...also cnt seem to get enough sleep lol...I guess switching from geritol complete to geritol tonic is paying off xD

BEEbUZZ I feel you! Yesterday I got really bad motion sickness/nausea on the bus and I thought I was going to have to get off bcause i was going to vomit (Maybe it was the fact that I drank 23 coffees too) I am EXHAUSTED. HOly. Im falling asleep at the office.. and I went to bed at 10 pm and slept till 6:30 am, so I shouldnt be so tired :( I have ALOT of discharge but its creamy. My AF is due aug 18 and I OV 30 JUl-01 Aug.

Im hoping for good news!! Cant wait!!

Lily that's fantastic news!!! Here's to hoping that faint line turns bright (or really just that you keep getting that line haha)!

AF is pretty much here at this point for me. Onward to the next cycle!

so srry nevernormal....i hope you feel better and good luck next month.

AFM....I am still fatigued....its like whenever i sleep, even if its just for 2 hours, it feels like i had been sleeping for 8+ hrs, and when I wake up i have that drowsy feeling as if i had just slept off a sedative....still feel like my period is coming down 6 days early lol so hopefully thats good news, just feeling different this month and optimistic lol trying to hold off on testing until AF is due im actually doing pretty good so far since any other month I would have started testing 5 dpo...knowing thats TOO early lol but FX'd and dust to all...lets get some BFP's ladies!!! cant wait to see those 2 oink lines xD :bfp:

my spotting (pinkish/brown creamy cm) for the past three days. This morning it seems a little heavier... could it be AF? If so, I wonder if I o'ed at all this cycle. Really emotional and weepy. got in a fight with hubs, disappointed about my classes this year (new school year started this week) and just feel like I need a change in life. (could this be PMS?)

Went to see my doctor who poked my fat around and laughed. He doesn't think it's this cycle. He also doesn't seem sure that I can get pregnant. I'm thinking if this isn't it, then I might take a NTNP break for a cycle. I just can't take this emotional roller coaster for much longer.

Giddy :hugs: I am so sorry friend.... I am confident that August is the month we will get preggo!

Giddy: So sorry AF arrived :hugs:. I'm pretty sure I'm out as well. On to the next cycle!

caved in and tested today...bfn but i will test again 2morro with fmu on cheapie....but I definately am feeling pregnant....I feel really sick today, nausea, headache, crampy, fatigued, and I've been feeling like AF is coming since 4 dpo (not normal for me) but trying not to get my hopes up....FX'd....hope everyone has a great day!!!

I am due to test the 17th! DH and I have been trying really hard the last couple of weeks. Especially on the days of O. I have been having some strong back pain, crampy, gassy, pain in my lower tummy on the right side, kind of hard and tight in my lower tummy, and tired. VERY exhausted after work, and my work isn't very hard. I am a secretary. I am hoping this is the month for all of us! I can't continue to send baby dust, I need to send buckets of baby water to all of you! Hopefully that baby water gets you your BFP's! :flower:

:dust:beebuzz: Sounds like good signs! FX! :dust:

Reynolds: sounds good! :dust:

caved in and tested today...bfn but i will test again 2morro with fmu on cheapie....but I definately am feeling pregnant....I feel really sick today, nausea, headache, crampy, fatigued, and I've been feeling like AF is coming since 4 dpo (not normal for me) but trying not to get my hopes up....FX'd....hope everyone has a great day!!!

FX'd for a BFP very very soon!:thumbup:

I used up all the tests I had with me (6), all of them + but faint, I think I need a break from peeing in cups. I will test again next week when I'm back home.

lily: SO excited for you!!!

I'm still holding in here. AF has never shown, still just strange spotting/brownish CM. It's so strange. I've had it for 5 days now. Headaches, a bit of nausea, and some diarrhea. FF still hasn't confirmed O, but I think I'm about 7-8DPO. I forgot to mention I took a test two days ago, BFN. I used my last test, maybe it's better not to have any laying around the house! I'll get more next week.

I wanted to go to the pharmacy and buy a few clear blues to keep on testing every day, but I thought it is silly, they will give me the same result, plus I have so many tests back home to use when I get back.

Congrats on the BFP!! Mark me down for a BFN, witch got me today/ However, i did O as i had a positive opk AND the witch showed on her own which hasn't happened in years! So, we're making progress. Here's to hoping next month is it!

BFN this morning but its still early and it wasnt a FRER so might buy FRER nd test again in a few days...AF due Tuesday or Wednesday so FX'd crossed for her to not show...ill see 2morro or monday since I usually get what I call 'warning spotting' -I spot for a day or 2 before AF like shes letting me kno shes on her way down...I've also noticed tons of increased CM...BIG sign for me im usually all dried up by now...FX'd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->