August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

:hugs: to all the ladies here who have gotten BFNs so far. :dust: :dust: :dust: for next month!

I'm going to test early tomorrow with a FRER. It will be 8 dpo, so is very early, but this month feels *weird*. Boatloads of creamy CM (errrr...sorry), unusually headachy, boobs hurt, vivid dreams, so tired I can't do much of anything, and I've been weepy for days. This usually only happens for a day or two before AF; every commercial, Olympic medal story, etc has tears streaming down my face. It's really pretty embarrassing.

I'm probably just getting my hopes up only to have them dashed. I know most of these symptoms could be just in my head, but I am not making this CM up!!! (Seriously, it's a lot.)

I just needed to share this with people who would understand.

Cd 10 tomorrow I will start my OPK. I usually O cd 12-15. Resting up today for O week :) so glad it's finally here

BFN here. Likely won't test again unless I'm late.

So sorry darling, better luck next cycle, I'm sending you lots of baby dust!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for all of us. Except lily28. She gets confetti and :happydance:

This process sucks. :grr:

i agree pbl-ge it really does. I felt so chilled out this month thinking well i have done absolutely everything in my power to assist conception and still i dont think it has been enough. 10dpo and :bfn:

When will this agony end and do dreams really come true if you wish for them hard enough?

i agree pbl-ge it really does. I felt so chilled out this month thinking well i have done absolutely everything in my power to assist conception and still i dont think it has been enough. 10dpo and :bfn:

When will this agony end and do dreams really come true if you wish for them hard enough?

i agree. i wish for all of us to get our BFPs.
i just want to say it's so nice to know i'm not going through all these emotions alone. baby dust to everyone:dust:

:hugs: to everyone who got AF.

AF arrived yesterday morning for me as well. I had a little cry, but DH cheered me up with a glass of wine (or two!) dinner out and exciting plans to continue another month of crazy amounts of sex. I guess TTC isn't all bad!

I'm really confused about this last cycle, wondering if I ever O'ed. I'm going to continue acupuncture and taking Chinese herbs this next cycle, but go easy on the OPKs and not stress so much. If this next cycle isn't it, I think I might try a Western Doctor.

:hugs: to everyone who got AF.

AF arrived yesterday morning for me as well. I had a little cry, but DH cheered me up with a glass of wine (or two!) dinner out and exciting plans to continue another month of crazy amounts of sex. I guess TTC isn't all bad!

I'm really confused about this last cycle, wondering if I ever O'ed. I'm going to continue acupuncture and taking Chinese herbs this next cycle, but go easy on the OPKs and not stress so much. If this next cycle isn't it, I think I might try a Western Doctor.

:hugs: So sorry babe, next month will be your month!:thumbup:
It's such a good thing to have a supportive husband, and no ttc is not all bad, the great sex makes up for it haha:haha:

wow great pregress ladies...keep us updated...and sorry to all who got AF :hug:

AFM, feeling really optimistic this month...no sign of AF and no pre-AF cramps...really excited due to the fact that I honestly think I O'd 3 days early, which would put me at 1 day late...but I'll see soon and Im gonna try to wait until Wed. to test with a FRER!!! FX'd

hey viet really sorry to hear that hun, hope you enjoyed your meal and drinks out hun. Like you say new cycle new hope and more fun sex.

ps good luck and fx :hugs:

Im testing in 4 days! omg I can't wait. I really dont know what to think.I had some breast pains, but it's all gone now and I have some cramping and it feels like my regular AF pains so... I dunno!
Keep you all posted.

Sorry for all of those who got your AF. Lets go one to the next cycle, which means... SPRING-SUMMER BABIES!!!

temp drop today and still testing BFN at 12dpo. sad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->