August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

I feel that august could be it for me too!! Im trying to have a zen approach to conceiving, so hopefully it works out!! I had pretty bad cramping last night and today im feeling good a bit bloated and my boobs too, but im also fast aproaching end of cycle, so we will see!!

We will have BPF all over the place in this thread ladies!!!!

@Vietmamsie: when you start a new vitamin it can make you sick, especially if its stronger than what you were previously taking. My prenatals make me sick if I dont take them with food... HOPE U FEEL BETTER!

Its AMAZING how TTC controls everyday in what youre doing or thinking about....very preoccupied CONSTANTLY!! Right now im the my peroid just stopped, but I probably wont ovulate anytime soon, but I guess we should start BD everyother day.....even though right now, it probably wont do much......but better do it just in case! :dust:

Totally agree with you! And quite frankly, I'm exhausted!!!

Hi, can I join? We have been trying since December. This month we took the month off as it seems to be stressing us both. No OPK's, no charting, only using preseed. DH loves it! Lol.

I'm currently on CD21 and just started showing signs of OV. Lots of EWCM and watery CM the last few days. Usually would get a + OPK within 2 or 3 days after CM. I'm dying to POAS!!! Lol. BD every other day right now or really whenever we feel the urge ;)

Will test on 23rd if no AF and if I can hold out that long...

Hello HappyCpl! I am really thinking of taking the next cycle off of charting and OPK's. I'm just not sure it would help because I feel I would still be stressed not knowing what's going on. Plus, this has only been my first month of charting so I kind of feel like I want to have something to compare it to?

Thanks for the well-wishes. Feeling much better after a nap and some easy food this afternoon. The spotting has continues a bit, its very light pink/orange and mixed in with creamy CM. (sorry if that was TMI!) I've never had this before. Maybe it was just from being so sick?

Thanks for the heads up about the Prenatal vitamins. Maybe I should go back to the old brand, but the new ones are much better... Going to take one again on Thursday (give my body a rest for another day) and see if they agree with me.

Hello HappyCpl! I am really thinking of taking the next cycle off of charting and OPK's. I'm just not sure it would help because I feel I would still be stressed not knowing what's going on. Plus, this has only been my first month of charting so I kind of feel like I want to have something to compare it to?

I completely feel like I'm losing my mind. I just feel like I was putting too much stress on DH and it was taking the romance out. So for him, I quit the OPK's. In September I go back to the dr and will start Clomid the following cycle.

I told DH next month I will go back to using OPK's and just not tell him when I'm OV to keep pressure off of him.

Hi ladies. My OvaCue monitor confirmed ovalution today so just in case we are going to baby dance later lol. I hppe everyone is having a great day.

I completely feel like I'm losing my mind. I just feel like I was putting too much stress on DH and it was taking the romance out. So for him, I quit the OPK's. In September I go back to the dr and will start Clomid the following cycle.

I told DH next month I will go back to using OPK's and just not tell him when I'm OV to keep pressure off of him.

How long have u been TTC for ?? I mark the days on the calendar and then we just go with it. We make jokes and enjoy it, but we've only been TTC for 4 months now so maybe it wont be the same if we end up TTC for more than 1 year...

GOOD LUCK!!

How long have u been TTC for ?? I mark the days on the calendar and then we just go with it. We make jokes and enjoy it, but we've only been TTC for 4 months now so maybe it wont be the same if we end up TTC for more than 1 year...

GOOD LUCK!!
We started trying in December 2011. I have downloaded FF on my phone so DH doesn't see the calendar everyday with all the data on it. Lol. It has helped wonders this month. I can tell he is very much less stressed.

headache, nausea, light spotting. FF still hasn't confirmed that my temp rise is O or not. None of my usual post O symptoms (sore boobs, nipples). Maybe this is still my mystery sickness continued?

I have no idea how I'm going to work today.....

Thanks for the well-wishes. Feeling much better after a nap and some easy food this afternoon. The spotting has continues a bit, its very light pink/orange and mixed in with creamy CM. (sorry if that was TMI!) I've never had this before. Maybe it was just from being so sick?

Thanks for the heads up about the Prenatal vitamins. Maybe I should go back to the old brand, but the new ones are much better... Going to take one again on Thursday (give my body a rest for another day) and see if they agree with me.

I take all my vitamins at night cause they upset my stomach. That way I just sleep through it :)

I caved in and tested 2 days earlier, and I got a faint + on my stick! OMG the complete lack of symptoms is astounding! I have far more distinctive symptoms when I PMS than right now, I can't even believe it.. I will keep on testing btw...

Lily: This is wonderful news! Hoping your positivity rubs off on us all!

I'm so exited Lilly!!! Congrats and let me know when you want to officially call it your BFP!!!

AFM, I have been nauseated for the last few days and yesterday I started cramping like AF was coming and AF is a week away so hopefully it was implantation....I keep going to the ladies room thinkin I'll need to put in a tampon, I'm very wet (tmi srry) but fx'd that I'll get my bfp...I can just feel it somewhere inside I just know, but I say that every month lol oh also my nipples are getting dark, a tad bit tender, and heavy/full...also cnt seem to get enough sleep lol...I guess switching from geritol complete to geritol tonic is paying off xD

Sounds like you might just be getting your BFP this month too! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->