August Testing Thread!!! 41 testers so far...2 BFP's 1 angel!!!!

FirstTryGal - any luck with O? Been thinking of ya! I had another huge dip in temp today :-( Not looking good for confirming my O.

:hugs: to those you got their AF. Hopefully you can stick around and test at the end of the month!

:hugs: to those of us who are having some ...issues. This Whole O thing is killing me!

And Thanks to those who are always here to give a comforting fact, I don't know what I would do without BnB, this whole process is so hard, and confusing and often feel like 'm going through it all alone, but it' nice to have so many supportive friends on here!

So an update: I'm on CD43 and I'm still not sure I O'ed. I had two positive OPK (CD 38 and 40) but have yet to see a temp rise. But on a positive note, I had EWCM for the first time this cycle, so something must be happening, right?

We just keep BDing and hope for the best!

Hey all,

Wanted to send a quick update as I have not been on here for awhile. I did not ov until late this cycle so I am actually only on 8 dpo right now. FF wants me to wait until August 16 to test but my DH is out of town that week so he has made me promise that I will not test until August 18 when he gets back, (if AF doesn't show before then). Hope everyone is doing well, going to try and catch up on thread news now...

:hugs: to those you got their AF. Hopefully you can stick around and test at the end of the month!

:hugs: to those of us who are having some ...issues. This Whole O thing is killing me!

And Thanks to those who are always here to give a comforting fact, I don't know what I would do without BnB, this whole process is so hard, and confusing and often feel like 'm going through it all alone, but it' nice to have so many supportive friends on here!

So an update: I'm on CD43 and I'm still not sure I O'ed. I had two positive OPK (CD 38 and 40) but have yet to see a temp rise. But on a positive note, I had EWCM for the first time this cycle, so something must be happening, right?

We just keep BDing and hope for the best!

FX that you have Oed; it must be so frustrating not knowing for sure. At least all the bding in the meantime is fun right :winkwink:

Mrs. Eddie: Good luck waiting, we'll be testing right around the same time!

Ok, I think this is it. I had a temp rise this morning. It wasn't a major rise, but it's up a bit, maybe this will be a slow climber? FX. If this is it, we for sure hit it, and have a chance this cycle.

I hope you all are holding out ok!

Still no signs of o. :( Thanks for your encouragement overanalyzer! I keep telling DH it could happen any day now. hehe He has kindly pointed out that I have been saying that for two weeks now. We just keep BDing every other day, hopefully its enough. CD 28 today...longest cycle of my life!

If you have a long cycle, dont start too early. I didnt realize how long my cycle would be this month, however we have been BDing every other day since CD10. Its now CD28 and still no O. DH is starting to feel like its a chore, and less enthusiastic about it. I know you dont want to miss it, but too early might make you miss it too.

i got a huge cramp today. was intense... But im not sure if I was passing gas or if it was a cramp cause now i feel super sore in my lower abdomen... OMG cant wait to test!!1

BFN for me. I can feel That the witch is on her way.

FirstTryGal: Don't give up, you'll O at some point. Sometimes it just takes a while!

Giddy: Your not out, till your out! Give it some time.

So yesterday, after work I made lunch for hubs and me. I think I under-cooked the tofu, but ate it anyways (I'm sensitive to Soy) and right after took a one Vitamin (first one of a new bottle of a new brand) and within an hour thought I was dying. Stomach cramps, diarrhea, and throwing up. I had an elevated temp as well (only 37, but for me that is a high daytime temp) I honestly thought I was dying. I only took one stomach pill to relieve some of the cramps, and it helped and I was able to finally go to sleep and woke up feeling much better this morning. I was pretty sure this all had to do with something I ate, right?

Well, this morning when I went to the bathroom at work, I noticed some pink when i wiped. It wasn't like period blood, more like light spotting. I have NEVER spotted mid cycle. I had a little more when i went to the bathroom at home. So IDK. It seems like this is WAY too early for implantation bleeding, but then again, nothing really appears to be very "normal" about me or this cycle!

What do you think the sickness was? Why am I spotting? I'm pretty sure I'm 3-5DPO

Oh no vietmamsie I'm so glad you are better now. That sounded horrific!!!
Hopefully the spotting is implantation bleeding. It could be a number of things due to all the stress your body was under physically.

I hope you stay healthy!! Drink lots of water to keep hydrated.
Thinking of you!

So, we're 1 week into August and there are still no BFPs from this thread? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first post hasn't been updated, but I've seen posts from some of the folks who were supposed to test this week saying that they've gotten AF.

C'mon ladies, this is the month for some of us!

AFM, FF has me 3 dpo, although I'm a bit skeptical, as my temps aren't as clear as they usually are. My sleep has been messed up, and this morning I woke up chilled to the bone (got cold o/n!), so the data is unreliable. The O date looks right based on CP and CM, and we definitely DTD at the right times if this is correct, so FX!

Good luck and :dust: to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"